BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 21 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:13 pm

A Husky and five other dogs, all different breeds.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 21 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Wow. The only pet I've ever had was a goldfish named Victoria, and it was when I was nine. -_-
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Feed some strays and they keep coming back to your place? That's also like having animal companions. Very Happy
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:32 pm

It's fairly difficult to find many strays in the area where I live.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:43 pm

How about parks, or maybe volunteer in a no kill shelter.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Good idea.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Have fun ^^
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

>> A pretty, luring facade on the top, and a terrible monster beneath, seemingly a character from a fairy tale.

"Come to the dark side, we have cookies," said the spider. XD
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:41 am

XD
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm sorry for my short messages in the RP. School is being a bitch.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm

You are in a second by second action scene, short reply is to be expected. End of month, fight on! ^^v
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:56 pm

I guess you're right. Thanks.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 am

" Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.
    Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul." - Invictus

Stay calm and have fun doing it Wink

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:04 pm

Your last post had created a scene in my mind that supposed to happen after our characters' teatime together. I really have my work cut. To make the suitable impression or at least within acceptable range to preserve the plotline.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:23 pm

I had imagined the teatime a lot more differently than the current situation. There isn't really an impression to make either. Katrina has a firm image of what Mycroft is like in her head, and she probably won't let go of it until she either gets to know him better or 'Doomsday' happens.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:27 pm

What is your imagination has been telling you about the teatime? I plan to reinforce some parts of the image.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:29 pm

A bit busy right now, but I'll type it out for you in the morning (it's about eight thirty PM here right now).
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Ok.

I have the place picked up already. Grins. Which one do you think is preferable, a business dinner or teatime?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Teatime. Dinner was taken by Sherlock.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Dinner with a very different atmosphere and intention, mind you. Mycroft is no Sherlock, I'd say that they are might as well as coming from different planets. lol
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:03 pm

True, true. I still think teatime sounds better, unless you don't want to.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Your post length was fine, archenemy, life stuff happens and sometimes it is stuff that has to be got on with rather than RP-ing. If a post advances the scene it's good, and yours did. Some scenes are handled as short and quick post and reply, when there is action and the characters aren't 'thinking' but reacting. It doesn't mean that there can't be explication or 'life philosophy' as well but it's often like a quick pass of the hot potato backwards and forwards.

I'll send Sherlock off to Scotland Yard with Shorty so that you can get on with Mycroft and Katrina's 'tea and scones' meeting it'd be too neat if all went to plan for her and Sherlock, they can maybe dance another time.

Invictus is really good. Cool
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:06 am

It is still the same night with the piano scene where Mycroft is already stated as being too tired to play/concentrate so no, he won't 'invite' Katrina for some chitchat. Besides, until now on his eyes she is just another client of Sherlock's.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 am

Very generous of you Night Baron to sit out for so long. Please take a good, long turn when you feel the plot suits.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:03 am

It is to develop the plotline. Katrina and Sherlock's interactions will provide time for me to expand this universe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:29 pm