BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 30 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:53 am

What's in Sherlock's head, only the writers actually know that.

Communication from his old life threatens to bust him while he's undercover. Sherlock lost having a brother and his life and his identity as soon as he got on the plane.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 30 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:08 am

I found an AU in which Sherlock is a serial killer, getting off of murder rather than murder cases.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:36 am

Where's that?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 am

It was a roleplay on Omegle.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:47 am

I've never got into Omegle, I like coming back to where I can log back in and carry on.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 am

I'm like Sherlock on the matter of roleplaying. A nice puzzling case is great, but in the waiting periods a temporary fix of cocaine will do.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 pm

Yeah, know what you mean. I used to have at least 6 rp's on the go. I was expecting to have time to do at least 3 when we started ours! Only 3 or 4 more days of hell to go.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Yikes. In 3-4 days I'll be the one posting less frequently, as I'm going skiing for the break.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:28 am

Yeah, skiing? That's fine, no worries, the giving and taking we can do isn't constant so it evens out at the end of the day. Smile
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:38 am

I'll figure it out somehow. Wi-Fi at hotels isn't usually the best though.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:55 am

I've been lucky with Wif-fi but not phone Laughing If it's bad, then make the best of skiing!
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 am

Smile Thank you.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:33 am

Also, I see what you did there with 'sweater weather'. Cool
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Haha, sweater weather, I'm just a right little horror for playing about like that. Smile
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:44 am

>> Art in the blood came out in himself and Mycroft in the acute eye for observation of details

This Mycroft is not born with a tendency to be attentive to all details. He is far from that but had trained himself to do it by choice. By nature he is not 100% aware of the surrounding outside what he choose to focus into. Rather than having a painter's eyes, art in blood on this character came in form of natural ability to connect and weave together different elements to form a complex and flowing musical symphony - a conductor of orchestra, or an indispensable Maestro of the Great Britain's affairs.

Last edited by Night Baron on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:39 am

Wonderfully said, Night Baron. That is a very good idea, little flaws that have impacts.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:54 am

Perceiving by nature but not really aware of the process, his coordinating-synthesizing ability is far more developed than the recognizing through the five senses' one.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:58 am

I'll edit my post.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:14 am

It's nice to see that the things I'm learning in my forensics elective are coming in handy this early into my life.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:11 am

Very handy!
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:44 am

Sherlock. wrote:I'll edit my post.

That's from Sherlock's POV, he could think that way. It is still a valid statement without it being the reality.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:28 am

Sometimes it scares me how similar my relationship with my little sister is to Mycroft and Sherlock's. Not similar in a good way, either.

Last edited by thearchenemy on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Family can be odd things to deal with. Mine has been, anyway!
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:08 pm

I have a firm belief that my family is comprised of some of the craziest people on the planet.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Yours talk to each other without automatically getting the wrong end of the stick?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 am