BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 22 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:38 am

Should I make Katrina's 'sibling' one of the minor characters from Sherlock, or is that a bit much? I thought of it while I was typing, so I'm not sure.

I imagined teatime to be pretty passive-aggressive for Katrina. She wouldn't let much of that out, but she'd certainly feel that way. She'd be tense but she wouldn't show it. A lot of difference between inner and outer emotion. And she doesn't know very much about him, so I would think that she would want to know as much as she could, especially since she doesn't like not knowing. She wants to feel in control all the time, and I think teatime would be one of the scenes where she finds out that's not always possible. One of the most difficult things would be controlling her emotions, even on a regular basis, so I would think she'd be more strict about that with Mycroft because she doesn't want to be seen by him as a very emotional person.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 22 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:53 am

As long as that character is still unclaimed and technically is not under other people's chara's 'division'. Example, Anthea. Taking her means coordinating with me since she is someone who work closely with Mycroft.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:18 am

Yeah, of course.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:22 am

Katrina called that sibling 'the kid', younger than her? Not many minor character under 23 years old and already in the job market to be classed as successful, unless it is about school and or self-employment.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:07 am

She did call them a kid. The younger wants to be seen as/is mistaken for/acts more like an older sibling. Also the younger might use the term to simply annoy. It's odd but I speak from experience.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:18 am

Then this 'sibling' is older than Katrina. You'll have quite a choice of minor characters above 23 yo Razz

Finally added a pic for the dog ^^
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:23 am

What dog?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:25 am

sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t1116p30-the-truth-night-baron-sherlock-thearchenemy
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:45 am

That's a cool dog.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:57 am

Beware of doggie-kisses if he likes you :p
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:23 am

Razz
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:56 am

Any prompt? Insomnia again here ^^; Spent hours designing a house and it make me even more wide awake than before, lol.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:22 am

Hm...oh, I'd like to see what he would be like at an amusement park, lol. XD
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:29 am

=)) Probably sneaking away to a quieter place.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:35 am

Probably.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:36 am

Another please. It is not like I remember how is it in an amusement park beside the overwhelming noise and queue.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:44 am

Vacation ("Holiday" Rolling Eyes), though such a thing probably wouldn't be possible.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:49 am

Vacation, most likely tied with business. ..... It is possible but won't be a one-shot and it is a long-term project. Something closer to the current point of time?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:55 am

Yeah, that's all I got then. I'm a terrible person to go to for unplanned things, sorry.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:57 am

Any of your minor charas needs some screen time with people from my side?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Nope, not really.

I think Psycho and Dead Inside by Muse describe Moriarty and Katrina, respectively.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Grins. Moriarty is comical.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:59 pm

Lol good post in the RP, Night Baron. Making Katrina's worries a reality, I see.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:04 pm

Mycroft Holmes, professional stalker. Very Happy Having an older sibling who control CCTV network like that is like getting spied on your date by your parents. Too bad Katrina didn't catch the camera turning toward her direction.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:49 pm

She probably would have if she hadn't been smoking and she wasn't lightheaded. I had to research to find out what smoking does and everything for that post. Rolling Eyes Mind you, I like researching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 pm