BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 19 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Yes, very long posts. I am sure that when I finally get chance to play, it will be novel-length already. I promise to not making Mycroft deducing people and streaming it through mind-speak lines. He will have something else in mind! ^^
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 19 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Interesting. I look forward to it.

Irene Adler's theme is indescribable for me. I can just imagine Sherlock playing the violin for it.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Do you think the song suits her?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:21 pm

I think it more represents the relationship between her and Sherlock.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Oh my croft. I can't believe that exists.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Neutral Pity I cannot listen to both right now.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:28 pm

No, I mean the phrase 'oh my croft'. Say it out loud.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:29 pm

.... No idea what you mean with that.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Oh Mycroft. Come on, it's not that difficult, is it?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 pm

That could means anything...
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 pm

What do you mean?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:34 pm

What saying 'Oh my croft' out loud is supposed to invoke of?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Example: "Oh my croft, a new episode of Sherlock came out!"
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Ooo.... OMG. Not in habit of using that phrase therefore the idea did not catch in my mind. ^^
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 am

Oh my Life. or OMG, "Oh my croft."

It is interesting to have three #deductive' characters playing. I'll enjoy reading your posts.

Fandom is great you can make friends through it, real life ones too, proper real life friends. You can get to know people less well but still discover something interesting.

Sherlock went on the fandom forum for Connie Prince's tv show.
    What would he think to slash fiction? I think after marking it out of ten for grammar he'd ask why people wanted to create it and read it. Sherlock's fandom asks itself that question, at least certain corners of the fandom does Very Happy My answer is I like writing and reading and discussions and I like seeing what other creative people think up, some reasons I enjoy RP's too. Also fanfic is often written as a gift for someone, that's nice to do. I have control over what happens in a fic, there's no surprise when you know what's going to happen all the way through writing it. So, I like RP's where X and Y are plotted to happen but there are surprises on the way from A to Z.

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:22 am

You already see my post for this version of Mycroft. The main difference with Sherlock is, he is not in pursue of perfection and he accept his own foibles as human being. Just like the Golden Compass test result said, he is confident of his own skills and with good reason.

Last edited by Night Baron on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:45 am

Night Baron I'm not clear which Sherlock you mean.

To both of you;
    If I had a daemon it'd be a dragon with a dry sense of humour and a fondness for making coffee, with a satchel full of chocolate truffles that are highly nutritious and he'd play cello well. Cello is the one played between the knees.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:52 am

Daemon is supposed to be a human soul in animal version. So, are you a virgin-eating hoarder? :p
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:14 am

Cellos are one of my favourite instruments, in third place after the bass and violin.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:24 am

All my life they let me know
    How far I would not go 
    But inside the beast still grows, waiting 
    Chewing through the ropes

Who are you to change this world? 
    Silly boy! 
    No one needs to hear your words. 
    Let it go.

^^ I think these lyrics could describe an angsty childhood for Sherlock and his relationship with Mycroft.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:50 am

Night Baron wrote:Daemon is supposed to be a human soul in animal version. So, are you a virgin-eating hoarder? :p

Could be, given chance Razz Married, violin playing hoarder for sure.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:53 am

thearchenemy wrote:Cellos are one of my favourite instruments, in third place after the bass and violin.

Mmm lovely sound, for me 1st Violin, 2nd Bass 3rd Cello. Never tried playing a cello though.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:39 am

You have a post Smile
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:02 am

Cannibalism.

The last post is not Katrina stating her case matter of factly, it is pouring her heart out. Good thing she come to Sherlock first instead of Mycroft.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:35 am

thearchenemy wrote:All my life they let me know
    How far I would not go 
    But inside the beast still grows, waiting 
    Chewing through the ropes

Who are you to change this world? 
    Silly boy! 
    No one needs to hear your words. 
    Let it go.

^^ I think these lyrics could describe an angsty childhood for Sherlock and his relationship with Mycroft.

Could do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:46 pm