BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:17 am

John was exhausted to say the least, but he vaguely noticed his leg was not seizing up as usual, he was completely relaxed. He should have known sex would help.
    Therapy was much less successful.

"Mm, yeah, I know... my father's waiting for me anyway," he said, and realized suddenly he was stark naked, his first impulse was to cover his shoulder, the scars of his accident, and he threw his shirt over it.

"The owner of this room is not going to be very happy," he commented then, looking at the mess under his stomach. Not that he really cared at the moment.
    "Can you pass me a tissue?" he needed to clean himself up a bit before putting his clothes on again.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am

With a quick look he caught a glimpse of John's scar. It looked nasty, but Moriarty didn't really payed any attention to it.

He walked over to the bed and handed John what he'd asked for. 'There.' He said before looking at the time.

"Well, so far for leaving early." He pointed out, figuring it was already passed 2 in the morning.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:46 am

"Thanks," he said off-handedly, cleaning his chest quickly. "Fuck, it's late," he protested, thank God he felt himself much sober than before, he really didn't need to stumble home when his father was waiting for him.
    He jumped off the bed and grimaced at the pain in his backside.
    Well, if he wasn't going to limp for the leg, he thought with a dry laugh.

"I need to hurry," he muttered, dressing quickly and only looking at Jim at the end.

He grinned. "You can stay if you want. I am sure that girl will still be available..." he joked, before recovering his stick. "She is doomed to have more experience than me in taking it."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am

" I'm sure she is. But i'm even more certain she's found herself another victim by now." He smiled as he opened the door and start walking out. He knew John was going and realized he probably won't see him again until monday.

"Hey John." He stopped John and pulled him in for a very romantic kiss. "See you around." He said confident before skipping down the stairs and disappearing on the mass of people.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 am

John stopped in his track, surprised, and the next second Jim was kissing him and making his heart melt helplessly.
    This is not good, he thought briefly as he stared at him.

He couldn't even answer the greeting that Jim had disappeared downstairs.
    He shook his head, trying to keep his thoughts at bay.
    It did not mean anything, on Monday everything would go back to normal.

((We should skip to Monday lunch time? John is going to be oh so cold >> or not... I don't know XDD but let the drama begin~~~))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 am

Jim woke up the next morning with a huge headache. He cursed for drinking soo damn much. Though he remembered everything. He couldn't wait for lunch to arrive on monday.

As usual he grabbed a sandwich and a cane of soda. His feet almost automatically walking to the spot John and he had lunch every noon.

"Hello, handsome." He said in an high pitch voice, dropping the sandwich on to the table. "Bought you lunch... again." He sat down next to John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

John had spent the whole weekend thinking about Jim, or better, about the fact he had sex with the only friend he had. It wasn't just that he had done something very gay for a self proclaimed heterosexual, he had also liked it.

What he cared about the most though, was to be able to act as if nothing had happened on Monday, he needed Jim to be his friend, and he didn't want things to get awkward.

When Monday actually came, he was rather nervous, he couldn't help but wonder whether Jim would show up at all.

He did though, and as usual he bought him a sandwich.

"Hi," he said, a half smile on his lips, he was relieved.
    His stomach still in knots, he took the sandwich but did not open it yet.
    "How was your weekend?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 am

Jim immediately noticed something different in john's behaviour. Over time they had spent he came to notice John's habits and a sort of pattern was created. John would welcome him while already opening the sandwich. This pattern clearly got broken. Something was up and john might have already guessed what.

"Well let's see. Saturday I woke up with a huge headache. Sharing the bed with sebastian who was clearly even worse than I was." He smiled. "And than sunday I spent my day looking forward to have lunch with you today."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am

He tried not to think about what Sebastian had done in Jim's bed, he was rather sure he needed not to know about Jim's sex life. "I don't remember seeing Moran at the party," he admitted, and finally opened the sandwich.
    Maybe he was a bit hungry.

His eyebrow rose in curiosity at the words: "You did?" he asked, and then looked to the side, munching on his bread. "I am glad I didn't put you off... I know I am a bit grumpy, but I am getting used to having a friend again, I like it."
    Even though he never used to get fucked by his friends before.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 am

" I didn't saw him until I returned from our..." What was he supposed to call it? He didn't want to put off john using the wrong words. "Time alone." He added while smiling at john. "The poor guy could barely stand on his own two feet." Jim had took sebastian to his house because there was no way he'd of make it to his own. Nothing happened though, seb stayed over a lot and the other way around.

"And yes... I did." He actually did and his eyes coloured as red as tomatoes. "Of course you didn't put me off john, you were absolutely gorgeous." He complimented him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:05 pm

"I see," he muttered, trying to ignore the mention of their 'time alone', he still couldn't believe he had sex with Jim, it felt surreal now that they were back at school. "It's nice that he has you to take care of him," he nodded simply. "I remember he couldn't stay out of troubles when we were in the rugby team together..."

John blushed furiously at the words, he hadn't expected the compliment and it shot through his heart suddenly. "Oh, uhm, thanks," he said and finished the sandwich quickly, if not to have something to do with his mouth that didn't involve saying something just as awkward.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 pm

"Sebastian is a magnet for trouble." Jim shrugged. His best friend just never knew when to shut up and Jim always had to come to save his sorry ass.

Jim watched John blush. So cute when he did that. He needed to focus, on the bet, on making John fall for him. Having drunk sex was a great way to create a sort of bound, but it would not turn this obviously convinced hetero gay. Jim needed to be charming and clever to win this one.

"No need to thank me for telling the simple truth" He flattered even more. Someone called his name from across the room, that voice could only be one person, Sebastian. Jim quickly slipped his hand into his jacket's pocket and got a small paper out. "Here. Just... because." He said while sliding it over the table. "Not many people have, so don't make me regret giving it to you." He heard his name once more and stood up from the table. On the paper Jim scrabbled his phone number.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 am

John's eyes were wide when he took the piece of paper, he wasn't expecting this, he hadn't even thought about the possibility they should exchange numbers.
    It made sense though.
    They were friends, he thought, and his heart seemed to flutter in his chest.

"Thanks," he mumbled, but Jim was already gone. He took out his phone, the one he had received from his sister as an apology for the accident and that had stayed mainly unused till that moment.

He saved Jim's number.

It was only after a few days that he used it though, John had been yelling and he was now outside his house, not sure where to go.
    He felt raw, he felt miserable and he felt alone.

Had a row with my mum. Got kicked out. Can I come over? JW

He wrote with shaky fingers, he just needed a place where to rest until his father came home.

((any ideas on scene we should do with them? I am being very random at the moment XDD ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am

James sat on his desk, skyping with Sebastian when John's text arrived. "Seems like he's starting to trust me." he read the text out loud to his best friend. Of course he had already told Seb about what happened on the party that night. He quickly ended the conversation and closed his laptop before sending a reply to john.

Are you okay? Of course you can come over! JM.

(( I don't know. I was thinking about letting james do all kind of nice things (knowing us it might just lead to smut again at some point haha) but you know.. actually start going on dates and such. At some point even ask him out to the school dance. And in between I have james starting to like John and regretting his bet with Sebastian and such... Maybe we could have James coming over to John's house and his parents/siter/whoever starts a drama when he's there or John hears a conversation between seb and james and misunderstood things and than starts a drama. I really don't know Very Happy ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 am

John couldn't help the sigh of relief when he received Jim's quick reply, he really needed to have someone with him at the moment. He didn't want to complain, he just needed not to feel useless and alone as his mother was trying to convince him he was.

He was knocking on Jim's door soon after that, his nerves tugging at his stomach, he just hoped he wasn't interrupting Jim spending time with other friends, or worse, girlfriend.

((aw, that'd be sweet yeah, I think there is great potential for drama in this plot, I was thinking they could start dating later on, and the first drama could be Jim's frustration because John just wants to be friends (even though they will probably fuck a lot XD) and then after jealousy due to girls on both parts, Jim could make John jealous with Sebastian as well, we could move to them dating and more drama about John discovering about the bet, and also John's family idea you had is nice... In this one I thought Jim could start feeling bad for John, because he's very unlucky and now he's heading to hurt him eventually)
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 am

Jim sighed deep before he left his room to open the door. He wasn't good with these kind of situation, most of all because he never had them. With a look in the mirror in the hallway, his hand reached to open the door.

"Hey." He smiled weakly as he saw John's face. "You okay? Please come through." He said.

(( yes yes! they all sound good to do. Now which one do you actually want to do next? Smile ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 am

John looked rather pale, a bit wet and disheveled, because it had started raining when he was kicked out.
    Other than that he was fine, he knew he could manage, even though his nerves made him jumpy.

"I am sorry for dropping on you like this, I really am..." he muttered, walking in and looking around worriedly, was anyone else around?

"I just didn't know where to go... when my mum gets like that, I just have to disappear for a few hours," he turned to look back at Jim. "I needed a friendly face..."

((Well, this one is about John telling a bit about his family, and Jim feeling slightly guilty, we could have them fumble around a bit as well, and they can fight a bit about being just friends... after this one we can have John getting jealous of Sebastian? Or first Jim getting jealous of a random girl? or first the visit to John's family?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 am

Jim looked at John with worried eyes as he walked in, looking even worse than he usually did. "No, my mum just left" he relied while leading both of them in to the living room.

"What happened? I mean.. If you want to talk about it that it." He shrugged. He didn't really know what to do and felt a bit awkward. He was happy to see John of course, but this wasn't exactly the kind of meetings he'd like to have. Of course, he would be there for his friend. Friend? Did he really started to consider John as a friend? Yes, he did.

((I think this one now and then the one John gets jealous of Seb and perhaps than the one meeting John's family and in between some smut and asking out to go to the school dance and whatsoever. Very Happy ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am

John started talking even before he realized he was doing it, his voice sounding a bit shaky. "She just doesn't like me..." he said, rubbing his forehead. "She gets very upset when my sister comes home drunk or stoned, and she thinks it's my fault... I don't know..." he muttered, and walked into the living room, pacing nervously.

"She says I am a disgrace... she says I am useless... she says I ruined my sister... as if it was my fault we got into that accident!" he snapped and froze, feeling utterly exposed. He said too much.

((sounds good~ we'll see how it goes as well, things might come up earlier or later, but at least we know where to go in case the scene ends and we need to start a new one, right?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am

James listened with full interest to what John was telling. Why would any mother be like that? He and his mother had rows sometimes, but not like that. They usually involved James staying out too long and whatsoever.

Once John finished jim stepped a bit closer towards him, a friendly smile on his face.
    "First of all you're not rubbish. You aren't useless and none of that is your fault. No matter what she says, you've got to take my word on that one." His hand reached out and fell down on John's shoulder squeezing it slightly.

"Second, I don't know what caused the accident and you don't have to tell me of you don't feel like it, but I'm 100% certain that it wasn't you." His hand now stroked down over John's arm, resting at his elbow.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am

John was trying to concentrate on what Jim was saying, but he was painfully aware of the touch of his hand on his arm, and for a moment he could only imagine leaning in and kissing Jim like that night at the party.

He frowned at his own thoughts though and pulled away from the touch nervously, pacing the room some more.

Eventually he sat down on the couch and sighed, his eyes darkening as he thought back to the accident.
    "My sister was driving me back from rugby practice... she was drunk... she was always drunk... she thought it was a brilliant idea to run a red light... there was a truck..."

He rested his head back, closing his eyes. "I know it's not my fault... but Harry... Harry is my sister... she gets upset for everything... maybe if I was a better brother she wouldn't... I don't know..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am

James's eyes restlessly scanned over John's face. He felt something nudging inside of his chest as the other guy opened up about the accident. He felt sorry, for john, for harry... but that wasn't all. James felt guilty at that very point, guilty about the fact he was only going to mess John's world up even more. He had to ban those feelings out, but it took him a lot of effort to do so.

"John.. Stop it.. don't say things like that." He spoke softer and flopped next to John in the sofa. "You don't tell her to drink do you? You don't give her the drugs she takes, do you? Indeed, you don't. You're being the best brother she could wish for. If only she'd open her bloody eyes and see it herself." He wanted to help John but he didn't really knew what do to. Probably he'd only make things worse anyway. But he could try, if John needed him, he'd be here...
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 pm

John looked at him when he sat beside him, his eyes uncharacteristically gleamy, he was trying to keep himself in check.

Those words were hardly different from what he tried to tell himself, but hearing them from someone else, from Jim, they were really making him feel better.
    He didn't feel so alone any more.

"How can you be so sure I am a good person?" he asked, his blue eyes moving on the other's face nervously. "I haven't really been good to you... you are the one always buying me food... I wouldn't eat if it wasn't for you because my mum forgets to give me any money!" He was safe in the evenings because his father was there, when he was there.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm

His hand once more reached up to stroke John's arm in order to comfort him. "I know you are because I know what bad people are like. And it's nothing like you." No, nothing like John, everything like himself. He wasn't a good person and just that fact he had almost like the most. Until now, until he felt guilty for actually hurting someone. Why was he caring so much about his person? It wasn't like he was going to start a relationship with him. In fact he was going to humiliate him in front of the whole school. It didn't felt right to anymore. He needed to talk about this with Sebastian as soon as possible.

"I'm glad someone is buying you food." he smiled weakly, still lost in his own thought. His heart still aching with guilt. "You have been good, really." his hand now gripping a bit tighter round John's skin, as if it was supporting the things James said.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 pm

John looked at him surprised, he wanted to ask about these bad people Jim was talking about, but he knew that it was none of his business, and at the moment he was dealing with way too much already.

He sighed, again, his body shifting slightly to the side, until he could rest his head on Jim's shoulder.
    He just needed a moment, a second to truly relax.

"I am not sure I am good," he whispered, exhausted. "But thank you Jim, I am... I am truly grateful you took an interest in becoming my friend..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 pm