BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 14 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 2:18 am

James glared at Sherlock. "Yes, I do remember." he said, of course, how could he possibly forget?

--

Sherlock just nodded before ignoring James again. "False alarm indeed, some kid pulled the fire alarm." He explained. "They're closing down for the night, though. We should take a taxi back." He insisted.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 14 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 am

"We should take a-? Sherlock, I am not coming home! We are just going to go to another place, there are plenty around," he said, and looked at Jim for confirmation.

"It that's okay with you? It's a bit early to call it a night, don't you think?" he asked with a grin.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 2:41 am

James nodded in agreement. He did not want to go in against John's suggestion now, knowing it would mean Sherlock probably trying to hold him back. "That's right."

--

Sherlock frowned. "Oh." he said. "Well, in that case." he looked around, there indeed were a lot of different places around. "Where are we going?" He asked with a wide smile on his face.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 2:46 am

(( *facepalm* XDD I knew Sherlock was going to say that XDDDD it was hilarious XDD ))

John blinked when Sherlock asked where they were going. "What do you mean... you want to come with?" he asked in disbelief, it had been quite a while since the last time Sherlock interfered with one of his dates.
    "Don't you have better things to do?"

He looked at Jim, he had to be hearing things. "We are... kind of... in the middle of something here, Sherlock..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 3:04 am

(( Hhaha! I could totally hear him say it out loud with that wide smile on his face! haha. He's such a pain. xDD ))

James looked at both of them in disbelieve. Was this man serious? Nervously he scratched his temple as John glanced at him. "Well eh.." He said. "John's right, again."

--

Sherlock frowned and pulled a confused look. "Of course I haven't got better things to do, John. I just finished 3 experiments before coming here." He lied. "And since I'm here now anyway." He figured this was enough information given.

As John mention they were in the muddle of something, Sherlock understood. "Oh." He said, now understanding they were not going to another pub, they were going to James's house. Though he was not going to let them go that easily. Wait... He was not going to let John go at all.

"So in the middle of something? Let's see..." He grinned, positioning himself in such a way he was towering over the both of them, his gaze fixed on James. "Dilated pupils, slightly increased breathing, agreeing with everything you said. Hmmm. What else? Oh, clothes clearly adjusted to the fact you'd assume he's still gay. No offense, though. The fact he looked at you confused when you suddenly let go of his hand indicated he wasn't planning on cutting back physical contact. John, you didn't really think he was planning on taking you to another pub, did you?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 am

John felt his cheeks burn red as Sherlock decided to analyse Jim's appearance. "I was /agreeing/ to go to his place, and as usual you seem to forget to deduce the most important thing Sherlock, which is that I don't want you to interfere," he snapped, "I am quite sure there was a rule between you and me about messing with my dates," he exclaimed warningly.

He then turned towards Jim.
    "He's an ass, don't mind him, he likes to piss people off by deducing things about them... Molly must have told you about that..." He couldn't help but hope Jim would turn out to be as cool as when they were kids and wouldn 't care about it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 am

"AH!" Sherlock brought out as if he just solved an important case. "So you weren't going to another pub. You lied. Oh John, you're so obvious. I'm not interfering. I'm just..." He thought for a brief second. "Joining." He then said with a smile.

--

"Yes. Yes she indeed did tell me about it." He nodded, staring Sherlock down. "It's okay. Jealousy is an ugly thing, I don't blame you for it." He addressed Sherlock, smiling slightly.

--

Sherlock took a step closer and brought his face only inches apart from James's. "I. Am. NOT. Jealous." He hissed through clenched teeth while his long fingers wrapped around James's collar.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 am

"I didn't lie, we haven't decided what to do yet!" he protested, blushing furiously at the idea of Sherlock joining in. He knew the detective hadn't meant it in a sexual way, but it still felt odd.

The next second his eyes were widening though, Jim mentioning jealousy and Sherlock grabbing his collar in a menacing way.

"Bloody hell, there is no need for this... Sherlock! This is not good!" he protested, placing an hand on Sherlock's arm, gripping it tightly.
    "Let him go," he ordered him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 am

"No. No of course not." James said, grinning. He did not let this get to him, after all he was used to a more than this.

--

"Dreadful." He hissed. Sherlock let go by pushing James back, hoping he'd lost balance and fall over. He then went to look at John again "Not good? You always complain about my lack of coming outside and now I do and it's not good either. Besides, you told me yesterday this wasn't a date, so don't accuse me of interfering your dates." He spoke fast, looking John in his eyes.

--

James tripped back but only just managed to keep his balance. His hands brushed his collar area straight again. "You know what? It's fine John. I mean, if this is such a problem, just go home." He suggested. Of course he did not wanted John to leave, but for now it seemed for the best. He didn't want to snap into one of his rage moods, it would scare John away. He would get Sherlock back for this eventually, just not now, too early.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 11:13 am

"It's not you coming out that is not good, it's you wanting to fight Jim that is not good!" John protested, leaving the hand on Sherlock's arm even when the detective pulled away, he gripped it as he looked at him. "What is going on here, Sherlock? Is it because you are bored, like that last time?" he asked, because Sherlock didn't do things just because. "You do seem awfully jealous, and it's not like you at all..."

The doctor froze when he heard Jim suggest he go home, slowly realizing Sherlock had just blown his chances. "The thing is that it usually isn't a problem," he protested, not sure what to say. One part of him wanted to go with Sherlock, so that the detective would stop acting so oddly, but the other wanted to spend time with Jim, especially knowing that if he went home now, getting in touch again after such a disastrous first date was bound to be awkward.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 11:25 am

Sherlock just stood blinking at John. Why was he still asking what this all was about, it was rather obvious, wasn't it? Sherlock either wanted to go home with John, or just hang out with the both of them. Well, when he says hang out....

He completely ignored John's accusing and questions. "Yes. I agree with Jim. We should go home now."

--

"It's alright John, I mean.. I would understand." He said, rather disappointed at how things had turned out. He tried to smile, though he was filled with mixed emotions.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 11:32 am

John felt himself groan in frustration. "No, it's not alright!" he snapped to the both of them. "You are being jealous, which by all means, you have no right to be!" he said, pointing at Sherlock accusingly. "So no, I am not going to go home with you, because if you wanted to claim anything with me, you should have done so a long time ago!" He was talking too much, he knew, but he was angry.

Then he turned towards Jim. "And you, Jim, you could at least stop trying to be so nice about it! It's not you at all! You used to nag and prod until you got what you wanted," he protested, and his eyes turned sad when he realized something. "Unless you don't really care as much as you used to... unless this isn't what you want..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 11:43 am

"I thought us having sex was enough to let you know I actually did claimed you a long time ago." He snapped back at John. Yes, it had to be said, John had seen it coming.

--

James huffed at John's words. "I just don't want to cause any problem on your side, John. Jesus, You really want me to tear this bastard down here? Fine I will! I want this, John, more than anything."

Though Sherlock was a step ahead of this game they were playing and managed to silence Jim for a moment. Sex? They? Claiming John?
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 am

Sherlock's words were like a slap to John's face, he couldn't believe he was bringing that up now, and he couldn't believe he was saying it in front of Jim as well!
    For a moment Jim's reassuring words had to be put in the background.

He wanted to punch Sherlock.
    He had wished so much the man would ask him out after the first time they had sex a few years before! With his hopes crashing as soon as he realized nothing was ever going to change in between them. He was over it, and he really didn't need Sherlock to dig it out now.

"Don't you dare give me that crap! We both know why you have casual sex with me and it's nothing like claiming me nor having a relationship! You are just too lazy to go find someone else outside!" he snapped, his cheeks turning red, he didn't want to discuss this in front of Jim.

"I am sorry about this Jim... I... I didn't want you to find this out like this..." he added sheepishly, his eyes somehow pleading.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Sherlock laughed out loud at John's reply. "Oh right. And all the times you threw yourself at my feet begging to fuck that arse of yours also count as being too lazy to go out? Don't you see John, you wanted things just as badly as I did. I though... I know to me it was enough to call you mine." He said sharp.

--

Jim bit his lower lip, his heart throbbing in his throat. He could not believe his own ears. It hurt him, though at the same time jealousy and possessive feelings took the better side of him. He clenched his teeth together and had to fight of the impulse to pull a gun and shoot the man opposite him. He was ruining it, 15 years of dedication. 15 years of waiting for this moment to happen. "Don't you dare talking about John as if he is some object." He eventually hissed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 12:12 pm

John stepped back, Sherlock's words were hurtful and he felt his heart clench in his chest as if being gripped by invisible hands, tugging at what was left of his pride.

Had he done that? Had he shamelessly begged Sherlock for sex?

He felt his eyes sting, but before he could give Sherlock the satisfaction of winning, he punched him. A nice punch to the jaw, showing him just how offended he was.

He turned around then, hiding his gaze from Jim, humiliated by what his supposedly best friend had said.
    "Thank you for defending me, Jim... I am... sorry about this..." he whispered, his insecurities flaring up, just like when he was a kid, he felt dirty and helpless, useless and alone.
    He needed to flee, and before he could say anything else, his feet were already moving.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Sherlock was completely surprised by the hit on his face. John's fist slamming into him with an unknown strength that managed to knock him down. He felt the back of his head painfully meet the cold concrete of the pavement and for a few moments everything went black. He could still hear John's apologize to Jim and he tried to lift himself back up on his feet, trying to run after John.

--

"Ouwch." James whispered as he saw Sherlock fell down. "Don't worry I..." But John was already taking off. James glanced at Sherlock who was about to run after his ex boyfriend. No, he couldn't let this happen. He threw himself in front of Sherlock and before the detective could do anything, James slammed him own fist against his face as well. "That's for ruining my evening." He said as Sherlock once more fell on to the ground. James was used to torturing people and lost his control to stay in character for just a moment. He shamelessly kicked the man in his side. "And that's for ruining John's." He hissed. He then lowered himself over Sherlock and wrapped his hands around the man's throat for a few seconds, squeezing it tight to cut off his oxygen supply. "And this is just a friendly warning, pretty boy." He hissed and let go.

His feet ran in the same direction as John, running after him. Once he managed to caught up he got hold of John's arm, stopping him. "John." He said, panting slightly. "Don't go, please."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 pm

(( Poor Sherlock XDDD he was an ass though >> So he kind of deserved it... well, now he knows Jim is insane >> ))

John's mind was filled with bad things.
    He was deep into self-hatred and frustration, now adding to it the guilt for hitting the only friend he had.
    Sure, Sherlock deserved it, but he hadn't meant to lose his temper in such a way... his biting tongue could always drive him up the walls, damn it.

He jumped when Jim grabbed his arm, making his thoughts disappear suddenly, and he didn't really think about it, when recognizing him, he pushed him against the nearest wall and leaned into his personal space.

The next second he was kissing him roughly, burying his hand in his hair to keep him close, his lips burning with the frustration he had accumulated in those 15 years apart.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

(( Haha! I felt sorry for him while writing this, but it was the perfect opportunity to show off Jim's insane side. xD ))

"John I..." But before he could finish was he was saying he was yelping and smashed into a wall. Not that he minded what followed in the next second and before he could do anything he was returning this favour. Jim's hands ran over John's body, grabbing onto his ass when they got there, squeezing it before moving over to his hips, eagerly tugging on to them. What was he doing?!

Without any warning Jim let his tongue bury deep in to John's mouth, tasting everything, roughly and lustful flickering around John's. This felt so good and he did not want this feeling to end.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 12:53 pm

((As always, perfect ideas you have~~~ John is going to feel oh so guilty when Sherlock tells him >> ))

John groaned into the kiss, hardly believing he was tasting Jim again after so many years. It was just like back then, with his heart beating hard in his chest and his body reacting way too quickly. 15 years of life had not changed how perfectly they fit together, nor how wonderful Jim tasted.

His whole body pressed against Jim's as his butt was grabbed, and the kiss quickly became filthy and passionate, John's chest filled with things he wanted to do to the other man.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 pm

(( Just keep in mind that he deserved it. It'w what I kept telling myself. LOL xD ))

Jim didn't knew where to touch John first. He wanted everything at once, God, he could do John in the nearest back allay if he had to give in at his dirty thoughts at this moment.

He bit down on John's lip hard, gritting his teeth over it before he pulled away his face slightly. Not for long though, he was already licking, sucking and biting the other's neck.

"John." He groaned eventually, the tone of his voice giving away so many things.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 pm

(( I know, I am telling myself the same thing XDD ))

John heard himself moan loudly when Jim bit on his lower lip. Damn it. It was more than he had thought he'd ever get tonight.
    He wanted Jim, even more than he had wanted him 15 years before.

When he pulled away though, a bit of sanity came back to his mind, and he pressed his head to the other's forehead, breathing heavily.
    "This is... too fast... I am so... so sorry..." he whispered, unable to pull away from the position he was in, heavily pressed against the other's body.
    "Not regretting it though..." he admitted, running his fingers on the other's lips. "Been wanting to do this since I saw you in St. Barts..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Jim was left panting against the other's face. He didn't want things to end now, he wanted... Needed.. More. "Don't be sorry." He whispered, wrapping both his arms around John and clung on to him.

"I... I've been waiting to do this for 15 years now." He admitted and it wasn't even a lie.

But what not? They just simply say goodbye and go back their way? Or were they going to end up doing each other after all? Jim did not want to push John, though, he would understand his decision of taking things a bit slower then they were at this moment. He figured perhaps continuing their date at his house won't be happening. Thanks to Sherlock.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm

John couldn't help the relieved smile forming on his lips at Jim's words. It seemed like they felt the same. It was short of a miracle. "Even after Sherlock's scene?" he asked, insecurities dripping heavily from his nervous tone.

"This was a disastrous first date... if not for the kiss..." he whispered, still way too close to the other man, he could easily start again.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Jim ran his hand through John's hair, stroking it just because he felt the need to touch anything. "Even after that asshole's scene. How do you even keep up with that? No.. Don't answer, I don't want to spill our time on him now." He laughed, trying to convince John he would do the same.

"Let's have a second one, then." He suggested but before John could answer started to kiss John again, not long though, just a few gentle and tender kisses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 pm