BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:44 pm

"Wait... We didn't.. did we?" he just needed to be sure since his memory was totally lacking. They did not had sex last night, did they? No, he'd of remembered...

James sighed deep as John left the room. He didn't want to leave the bed, he just wanted to sleep some more. But he had to, so he moved over to the edge to find his shoes. He was just putting them on when someone else entered the room, he was taken slightly by surprise. By the looks of it this must be john's sister Harry. "Hi." He said polite. "Yes, we're in school together." he smiled as he finished putting on his shoes. "Special?" He laughed, thinking about it. He must be, but he couldn't tell Harry that, could he? "Nah. I was just really drunk and unable to find my own way home I guess."

Downstairs he heard John's mother starting to shout at him. "You're useless." "It's your fault." "Why can't you be a better son."

Poor John, james listened with a painful grimace on his face. He wanted to do something, to make that woman stop....
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Harry didn't even flinch at the shouts, as if it was normal occurrence, she just moved closer, watching Jim as if an animal in a cage. "Yes, John is always so kind... when he's not angry, that is... which isn't quite often nowadays..." she muttered, and sat beside Jim on the bed.
    "He must be quite an embarrassment in school... I heard he shouts at people who try to talk to him..."

She leaned closer, blue eyes, very similar to John's, were moving over Jim's face. "You are kind of cute, how old are you?" she asked, sitting beside him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm

James was quite aware of harry's reputation as "a slut" therefore he knew what she was up to. She wasn't going to get him however, even though, just like john she was very cute. He'd politely reject her once she'll make her actual move.

"John isn't as bad as people think. You just need to be patient." He explained. Why was he even telling this to his sister? "So believe me when I say there's a lot more people out there who I'd classify as 'embarrassed to hang out with.' He swallowed loud as she was moving closer, his own head backing off instead.

His lips curled up at the compliment but he still was determined on rejecting her, nomatter how good her flirting skills were. "Turning 18. In about a month." He answered her.

Downstairs he could now here john staring to shout back. It was breaking his heart once more. He wanted to help but going down to interrupt would only make things worse. John did say he needed to wait here and if that was all he could do, than he would.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Interesting," she said, curiosity clear on her face as she looked at him. "I see you care for him already, which is rather short of a miracle," she muttered, she did have John's same instincts and could always read people's feelings rather well.

"But I assure you John is worse off than you think," she smirked, and her hand moved on Jim's thigh. "You are not like him, you like to party, you like to get drunk and you like to have sex, do you really think you can relate to him?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am

James nodded. "I do care for him indeed. And honestly I don't see why people are avoiding him at all" he muttered back.

His eyes tracked down to where her hand was resting now. He could feel a warmth filling up his abdomen. He quickly looked back up now finding her face dangerously close. "Yes, I like to have fun. What are you implying? That my time with John's awfully boring?" He said in a confident way. His time with john was /far/ from boring.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 am

"That's very nice of you to say that," she muttered, tapping her fingers in the inside of his thigh.

"Oh no, I am just saying there must be a reason you spend time with him, it's not because he's fun, that's for sure, he is a difficult boy... What is it? Does he do your homework?" She licked her lips. "Or is it that he sucks your cock every once in a while?" She smirked.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

He swallowed loud as he felt her fingers moving. He had to do something in order to make this stop before John walks in. His own hand reached to cover up hers and he gripped around it.

"Neither. He's just my friend. And even if, I wouldn't tell his sister would I?" He said in a low voice, lifting up her hand and dropping it onto the small space in between them.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 am

Harry didn't seem very happy when her hand was pulled away: "And here I thought you knew how to have fun," she said annoyed, shrugging her shoulders. "You know, if you want those kind of things, you should go with someone more experienced than my brother, he's a virgin and he will stay that way for a long time considering his anger issues," she mumbled, but still didn't move away from Jim.

It was in that moment that John came back, his face was pale, but colour was quick to come back when he took in the scene on the bed.

"What are you doing with my sister?" he exclaimed angrily, way before realizing it was probably Harry who had started the whole thing.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

He bit down his lower lip when she sort of insulted him. "I do know how to make fun, honey but also know how not to lose my dignity on the way." He said with a grin on his face. He was on the edge of hinting her that John's not a virgin anymore when he heard his door open.

As soon as he walked in james stood up from the bed, leaving harry behind him. "I wasn't doing anything. She just stopped to introduce herself." He said, not wanting to make things worse.

"Are you okay?" He quickly added, thinking about the things John's mother had been screaming.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 am

Harry moved to lay down on John's bed: "Yes, you know how I like to make new friends, John," she said, and winked at Jim, before closing her eyes. She was tired from partying the day before. "You friend is too much of a pervert for me though," she added, revenge for the remark he had done on her.

John looked rather upset about the idea of Jim hitting on his sister, and his eyes went to the floor for a moment.
    "I am fine," he lied, and shrugged, looking towards the door. "My mum wants to meet you... I... just be nice and it will be over quickly," he said motioning for him to follow.

(Sherlock replied to our John and Jim RP >> ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 am

Jim grinned and shook his head once Harry made her comment. "Oooh. Someone doesn't like the bitter taste of rejection." he replied dramatically. He glances over his shoulder to see his pull a face towards him.

James ruffled his hair, trying to make it look a bit better than it did now. He straightened his shirt and pulled up his trousers properly. He didn't want to upset John or his mother by giving her a wrong impression. "Well let's go then." He replied a bit nervous, though he decided to act all confident in front of her.

Once downstairs John led them to the kitchen where his mother was waiting impatiently. "Goodmorning Mrs Watson." He said very politely.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:25 am

John wasn't sure what to think about the exchange of words between his sister and Jim, but his mother worried him more at the moment.

He nodded when his friend tucked himself up and silently guided him to the kitchen, for a long moment the only sound was that of his stick, and he was leaning heavily on it.

His mother was sitting at the table, but she stood up when Jim came in. She was rather pretty with Harry and John's blue eyes, but her expression was rigid and unfriendly.

"This is my friend, James Moriarty," muttered John, willingly keeping his distance.

She seemed surprised. "Moriarty? Of Moriarty industries?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 am

He glanced over at John to show how he'd got this and with a smile he replied to John's mother.

"Yes. My parents own the company, well my dad most of all."

It was always the first thing people would bring up when hearing his last name so he was rather used to it by now.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 am

John's mother seemed impressed, but then he turned to John and scowled. "What is it that you are doing with my son then?" she asked, and John flinched visibly.

"I am sure you are aware he is nothing like you," she commented and waved towards the kitchen. "We are low class, John and you are never going to have the same kind of life," she continued, as if 18 years olds would think about things like that.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 am

James nodded, he was not letting John's mother put him off. He turned on his most charming smile and started to explain. "John and I are just friends, Mrs. Watson. Last night I was at my best friend's birthday party and when I returned home I figured I forgot my keys. My parents are out on a business trip you see, only just returning today. I couldn't stay over with Seb so I texted John and... Here I am." He shrugged, still wearing his polite smile.

"And really I don't see people as lower, middle or high class really. John's a good friend, that's all I care about."

He glanced over at John and then turned back to his mother.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am

John's mother frowned at him, for a moment wondering about the choice of words, just friends? What else were they supposed to be?

"John didn't tell me he was having someone over," she said simply, looking at John, who seemed to be trying to blend in with the tapestry. "He's a useless little one, isn't he," she muttered, more to herself than anything.

"Anyhow, I just wanted to know who you were, I believe your parents might be worried about you by now, you should go..."

John perked up. "I'll walk him home," he said, starting to push Jim towards the door.

"He can walk himself," she hissed, but John was already halfway outside, ignoring her.

He smiled once they were standing outside, it went better than he expected.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 am

"Yes, they probably are." He nodded. "It was really nice meeting you." He sort of bowed before starting to slowly walk towards the door.

Once outside he sighed, he felt relieved. James laughed out loud a bit as he looked at John.

"Well, did I pass the test?" he asked joking.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 am

Relieved as a word was not enough to describe how John felt in that moment.
    "Yes, you were perfect!" he exclaimed, motioning for the road, it was better to start walking, he didn't want his mother to look out the window and see them there.

"Sorry I had to wake you up, you are probably exhausted," he apologized eventually, looking at Jim through his eyelashes. "Do you remember yesterday at all?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 am

James indeed was exhausted. He still felt miserable but at least most of the headache had gone due to the painkillers. He followed John towards the road, but his body protested against any motion he did.

he tried to think back about yesterday. There was him at seb's party, dancing. Drinking, talking to a girl, and than john's face popped up. Everything after that is a blur. There's small parts of john dragging him to his house and him falling in john's bed, but actual it was all lacking from conversation.

"Not much." He said. Why was john asking? Curiosity? Or did something happen between them? "Why?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm

John looked at him, his heart in his throat, wondering if he would remember everything that he had told him the day before.

When Jim replied he found himself smiling.

"No reason," he said, and shrugged, he had definitely talked too much the day before, and he still wasn't sure how to deal with the 'let's be together' bit that he still wanted to discuss with Jim. Not to mention his virginity problem, he didn't want Jim to apologize again. "You seemed too pissed to remember anything," he muttered, hoping he didn't sound too relieved.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 pm

James looked over at john and smiled quickly. He felt ashamed of his behaviour actually. "I'm sorry. I have never been that drunk before." He remembered john's fight with his mother and felt even more guilty. "I caused a lot of trouble and I didn't mean to." He said soft.

Few moment later they arrived at his house. With a smile he got out his key. "Seems I found it." He joked while unlocking the door. "You coming in?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:28 pm

"It's not your fault, I decided to bring you home... I could have just left you in Sebastian's place, like, one of his bedrooms..." he admitted, shrugging a bit. "I was hoping we would get up before she did..." he shook his head after a while. "But it's nothing out of the ordinary, she is always like that... I am sorry you had to... hear that..."

He shook his head, he didn't think he could take being alone with Jim, what with the need he felt to kiss him every time their eyes met.
    "I should go..." he motioned towards his house, but then he remembered something. "You... you don't remember why I came to look for you yesterday either?" he asked frowning.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm

James turned around to face john. He felt a bit disappointed with the fact he was not going to come inside. He'd have loved someone just holding him, someone to cuddle with.

He had to think a few seconds, trying to recall the whole conversation they had. And then he remembered. "I do." He said, actually proud of himself. "I'd been a total arse for not texting you and you /needed/ to see me." He smiled weakly.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 pm

John frowned at that: "No, I was the arse, I was rude to you and I was insensitive," he took in a deep breath. "I panicked, and I lashed out, you did not deserve that," he would have been surprised if Jim texted him at all!

"I came to see you because I wanted to apologize," he elaborated, his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"There was something else... but I guess I'll tell you another day," he chickened out, it was too much, he was starting to think that maybe Jim was just not interested in him any more, what with the girl yesterday and Harry this morning, he clearly had several options to choose from, why would he choose John?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 pm

"Let's just say we both overreacted." He shrugged. "I'm okay with whatever you had said and done." He smiled and stepped closer once more.

"No please do tell. I insist" john made him curious. He wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it for the rest of the day, week, however long john was deciding not to tell him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 pm