BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 7 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am

"Yes, yes people do say that often." He joked as he clung on to John once more.

"but you are far, FAAARRRRR more adorable." he let go and fell back on the bed, still giggling slightly.

Silly John, he didn't need water, he was sober enough to get through on his own. His intoxicated mind was lying to him.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 7 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 am

"I am sure girls shower you will all kinds of compliments," he heard himself saying, surprising himself for the jealousy in his tone. He had no idea he could be this jealous at all.

He turned around, grabbing the bottle of water he always kept by the dresser and then walking back to the bed. "Me? Adorable?" he asked, sitting down and opening the bottle. "I don't know about that, but you can drink some of this for me?" he asked, offering the bottle.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am

"oh don't be jealous like that." James pointed, his eyes lurking through John's room. "So this is where all the magic happens?" he joked. He was creating a bit of a lisp as well.

"Nooo nooo nOOooo Water is SO boring." he pushed John's hand slightly out of the way.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:04 am

Funny Jim would recognize jealousy even though his state. It didn't matter though, the boy would probably forget everything by the next morning.
    That actually gave him an idea.

"I am jealous. I don't like girls around you. Or boys," he admitted, trying to lure him in the right mood. "How many people did you sleep with, Jim?" he asked, he wanted to know, and he knew Jim would brush him off if sober.

"This is not water... it's vodka, I put it here so my sister wouldn't find it," he lied, offering the bottle again.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 am

James giggled even more, oh John was soooo adorable. He tried to lift himself up from the bed a bit but felt himself grabbing at the sheets to stay sitting up straight. He had to take a few seconds to adapt to the spinning room.

"I might not be completely sober, honey, but I'm not stupid." He said while grabbing the bottle of water. He knew John was only making up lame excuses in order for Jim to drink some of it. He drank nearly half of the bottle. "There." He said and handed it back to John, who seemed to think this was a good thing.

"8." He said serious. "5 girls and 3 guys." He wasn't sure why John asked, but what did it matter. Nothing mattered at this point. He stared into John's eyes, his hand reached out to touch his knee. "You really are adorable." He said with a drunken smile.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 am

John had to laugh at that: "I know you aren't... it was worth a try," he said, smiling when Jim complied. "Should I just ask nicely next time?" he asked, his eyes were full of feelings he could not control. He liked this, he liked taking care of Jim.

"Who was your first?" He inquired further, curious. He wanted to know everything about Jim. "Was it good?"

"You said that already," he smiled, stroking his hair.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 am

He shrugged. He didn't know how john should ask it otherwise, he wouldn't have listened unless he kept insisting like he did. "You..." he had to swallow. "you did fine." He said smiling and patting his on John's knee.

It took him a while to come up with an answer since his brain was slow on recalling any kind on information. "Katey." He said softly. "Her name was katey. She was my first one." And than he tried to recall the night he spent with her. "It was awkward, but good. Yes." He nodded and wondered why John needed to know all this.

"I know I did, but I felt like saying it again. And again and another time." he rambled.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 am

"Was she your girlfriend? Did you love her?" he asked, curious, he had no idea why he was asking all this, it was mostly jealousy, he reckoned, he wanted to know he had been important for Jim.
    Was he just a number on a list?

"Was I the last person you slept with?" he asked, swallowing hard, he wasn't sure he'd take it well if he wasn't.

"I got it, you think I am adorable, you don't need to repeat it," he insisted, laughing, how could someone think he was adorable was beyond him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 am

James felt back onto the bed, sitting up was too much of an effort at the moment. "Hmmyes. She was my very first serious girlfriend. We went out a couple of months." He paused for a second. "Than she moved away. We tried to keep things up but you know..." He shrugged. "I did love her though."

"yes. You were." He assured John. John was all he could think about. Having sex with someone else would have not felt right. Even if he'd of let that girl kiss him, he wasn't sure they'd end up having sex at all.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:15 am

"How old were you?" he asked curiously, biting on his lower lip, he couldn't believe his thoughts, he hated this girl who had gained Jim's love so easily. God, he was starting to be a bit too obsessed, wasn't he?

He smiled a bit at the idea that he had been the last, it was good news even though he knew it meant nothing, it had been just a week.
    "Was it good with me?" he asked, biting on his lower lip.

((I am undecided on something, I was thinking of having John confess he was a virgin before, that he lied about having done it with a girl, do you think that would be good? Or it's not good to change it now?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 am

"Just turned 16." He sighed.

James smiled wide. Remembering their last party together and how amazing John had made him feel.
    "You were perfect." He admitted.

"John, will you please lie with me? Hold me?" He asked hesitating. The whole rush he'd been in was starting to take his toll. He felt lonely at that moment. Alcohol could get that effect on him.

(( You could have John confessing it, I don't mind. Are you planning on letting anything happen between them now?))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 am

John was surprised at the request, he looked at Jim worriedly, the boy looked rather distressed. Mood changes and panic attacks were rather common when someone drank a lot, so he decided to comply, taking off his shoes and moving on the bed.

"Of course, come here," he said, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him against his chest. "Jim, I..." he said after a while, his eyes closing. "You were my first," he admitted, hoping he wouldn't remember tomorrow.
    "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to hesitate or think I couldn't do it..." He felt a bit better about confessing that.

(( I dunno, do you want to? We can, even though I guess John might be a bit hesitant since Jim is drunk, maybe a kiss or two? Jim might fall asleep during snogging XDD next morning will be a bit dramatic with John's mother >> and maybe sister too... uh, Harry can definitely try to flirt with Jim ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

James wrapped around John completely, nuzzling his head into the other's chest.

"I was?" he said surprised. Instantly he felt guilty for taking John's virginity like that, drunk on a party. He was a bit speechless for a moment. "I.. I'm sorry for doing it like that." he said looking up with his eyes. "I'd of.. If I knew.." but he was lost for words. "God I'm such an idiot." He whimpered.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

(( nahh nothing needs to happen now I guess. Smile I'm ready for drama. ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 am

John frowned at Jim's words, he cupped his cheek, just looking into his eyes: "That's why I didn't tell you... I didn't want it to be a big deal," he admitted, and laughed a bit. "I thought I was going to stay a virgin forever, considering how people avoided me since the accident," he confessed, trying not to betray just how much it affected him.

"I liked it, so... mm... don't worry about it, okay?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 am

James nodded and he looked into John's eyes. "Right." He said while smiling weakly.

"Hmmm yes." He sort of groaned thinking back about that night. "I sure did like it as well."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:04 am

John blushed at the words, he couldn't help it. "Good," he whispered, squeezing Jim just a bit. "I... I know I am just one of eight... but you were my first... so I will always remember you," he whispered, caressing his back.

"So don't you dare go sulking on me now," he added, trying to joke.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 am

James felt his eyes getting heavier. The warmth John was giving him was filling him up, making the lonely feeling pass. Once more he smiled weakly.

He nuzzled his head back into John's chest.

"Don't say that. You're special, you're not like any of them." He mumbled, trying so hard to stay awake.

"I think I'm passing out." He said barely understandable.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 am

John wanted to point out that deciding to sleep with him considering his condition could be called charity, but he decided not to disturb him further.

"Alright, just sleep, it's late..." he whispered, moving a bit just so he could grab a blanket and throw it over then both. He could sleep like this as well, surrounded by Jim's scent.
    "Goodnight Jim..."

((We can skip to the next day ^^ you can move Harry or John's mother too if you want, we can do it together or I'll do it, whatever you prefer ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

James got aware of his own senses as he slowly woke up. Before opening his eyes he already knew he was not lying in his own bed. Neither did he end up in Seb's. He was still wearing clothes, which most likely was a good thing, though he did feel someone's arm around him.

And than he became aware of his throbbing headache. His hand instantly moved to rub over his head.
    "God." He whimpered as his eyes opened and adjusted to the light inside the room.

Where on earth was he?
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 pm

John stirred when he heard the sound of Jim's voice, the memories of the day before were slowly coming back.
    It was the sound of footsteps past his door that had him sit up abruptly though.

"Fuck," he exclaimed, realizing it was late already, his father was probably gone by now, and with him the chance for Jim to get out of his house without witnessing his mother's folly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 pm

James tried to recall every memory he had from yesterday, but not much popped into his head. Well; not much beside even more pain. He felt the person next to him stir and mumble.

"John?" He said surprised. What was he doing in John's bed? How did he even ended up here.

On the other side of the door he heard a woman's voice starting to speak up louder. John's mother he figured.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:28 pm

John was already standing up, pacing the room nervously, he noticed Jim was clearly confused, not to mention in pain, he reached in one of his drawers and got some painkillers he had for emergencies.
    "Here," he whispered, handing him the water as well.

"Listen Jim, I overslept... we have to try to sneak you out now... my mum does not like to have guests and if she suspects there is something between us... she will kill me..." he said quickly, panic clear in his voice.

"Are you alright?" he asked after a while though, realizing he was being rather insensitive of Jim. The guy probably had a killer hangover.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

James mind wasn't set on thinking as fast as John's at this moment. His stomach was being funny and his muscles kinda hurt. He was more than happy to be handed a box of painkillers. He took 2 at once and swallowed loud.

"Calm down." He whispered, John's pacing was making him extremely nervous. "Well I've been better." He shrugged, at the same time he heard John's mother call out his name. "Well so far for sneaking out of the house I guess."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 pm

John grimaced when he heard his name: "I'll go see what she wants, can you make yourself a bit more presentable? Get your shoes..." he muttered, moving towards the door.

"You look like you just been thoroughly shagged," he commented, amused by the irony, but rather panicked by the prospect of his mother seeing him. "I'll be right back," he said and disappeared.

A few minutes he was gone, and Harry was getting into the room, taking advantage of the unlocked door.
    "Oh, hello there," she exclaimed, surprised to find someone in the room. "You must be a friend of John," she said with a smirk.

"It's been ages since he had anyone over, you must be special..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:55 pm