BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 pm

John saw him look, and instinctively he pulled his cane closer, he knew it said a lot about him. He considered the offer, he didn't know if he could say anything without getting upset in some way.

"Not here," he said, shaking his head. "Maybe another time," and he had to wonder if ten minutes at lunch were going to be the only time they would ever spend together.

"I am fine now anyway, I am sorry I snapped.." He frowned as he realized something else. "Regardless of my scorn, you've been nothing but very nice to me, I have to admit that."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm

"Fine. I understand." He nodded. Perhaps now wasn't the time anyway, classes started again in 5 minutes.

"How about we meet up after school? There's a party tonight and I'm invited. I'm allowed to take a friend." For a second he looked over his shoulder and saw Seb flirting with some girl he had a thing for. "I'm sure Seb will work his way in without me." He winked and turned to face john again.

"So what do you think?" His eyes locked on John's "It will be fun." He insisted.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 am

John blinked at the proposal, could it be...? Jim actually wanted to spend time with him after school?
    There was a surge of hope spreading in his belly, but he tried to keep his feelings at bay.

"What kind of party?" he asked, looking at his stick, he knew there were going to be people who would stare, but it had been so long since the last time he had been invited to a party.

"Is your friend not jealous of the attention you are giving me these days?" he added, looking at Sebastian as well, he seemed to be otherwise occupied though.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 am

"Jenna is turning 18, her parents are out of town and she's throwing a party." He explained. Something inside him was telling him John was interested. Jim hopped of his chair. "Don't worry about Seb, he isn't much of a jealous type."

Jim started to turn around and walk back over to his friend. "See you at 7. My place. I'm sure the school forum will tell you where to find that." He playfully winked at John before he skipped over to Sebastian.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:37 am

John wanted to protest that he hadn't agreed to that, but Jim didn't let him and deep down, he knew it didn't really matter.
    He was interested after all.
    He didn't like being alone all the time, it just seemed that no one could be bothered to spend time with him now that he had 'issues'.

Jim was different though, he wanted to spend time with John, and it meant a lot to him.
    He could only hope that it would last.

So he decided to comply for once, and he left his jumper at home that night, he wore his best shirt and actually combed his hair.
    He looked rather smart when he knocked on Jim's door that night, nervously picking at the top of his stick.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 am

Sebastian had mocked Jim a lot about the fact John was not going to turn up. Or, as he used to say it "Your date will ditch you before you even had something." But jim was most certain John would turn up. That night he was waiting upstairs in his room. He wore black skinny jeans with a white printed shirt. His hair was ruffled and looked wild, but he liked it.

As he heard someone knock the door he sprinted downstairs. "John!" He said with a wide smile on his face. "You look amazing." He complimented. John always looked a bit cheap when Jim saw him at school. Those jumpers really weren't fashionable at all. But not tonight, it seemed like an effort had been done to appear at Jim's door and he of course appreciated it.

"Please, come in." He gestured John to walk through.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:03 am

John rolled his eyes at the compliment, he knew he didn't, he couldn't afford the nice clothes and to be truth, he didn't care about them at all. His jumpers were warm and comfortable, and they reminded him of a better time.
    "I like your trousers," he said off-handedly, Jim always looked good though, so it really didn't mean anything.

He came in slowly, his weight a bit unsteady on his stick.
    He was nervous, which was ridiculous, because this was just hanging out with a friend, it wasn't like he was trying to impress a girl.
    "I can't stay out very late," he announced quickly, he didn't want his father to worry, and it was also a good idea in case the situation got too awkward. He did not know Jim after all, who knew whether they could actually go along.

He looked around the house, impressed. "Nice place," he commented, feeling quite underdressed just to be standing here.

((John is so sure of his heterosexuality! Little does he know! XDDDD ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:13 am

"Not a problem." He mentioned. He was already happy John turned up, so it didn't matter he wouldn't pull an all nighter. For a moment he stared at John, his looks really did approved since 4pm today.

Jim looked around his own entrance hall and shrugged. "Thanks, I guess." he didn't really find his place anything special at all.

"You had dinner already?" he asked while he walked into the living room, gesturing John to follow him. His dad was working and his mum went out herself so they had the house to themself. "I've got pizza in the oven." John hadn't even answered but Jim figured this guy wasn't getting any food at his own house. Why else would he eat that school crap every day?

Jim flopped down on the sofa and noticed John being uncomfortable. "You can sit down you know..." He joked.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 am

"Pizza?" he perked up instinctively, it was ages since the last time he had pizza. He wanted to say he wasn't hungry, but God, he always was, wasn't he? "You are wooing me with food, aren't you?" he joked and finally he sat down.

He was uncomfortable, and he was secretly happy Jim didn't seem to be. "I just thought we were going to the party right away," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Do you go to parties often?" he asked curiously.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 am

"You just always happen to be around when I'm having food." he joked back, shuffling on the sofa, patiently waiting for john to sit down.

Of course John thought so, but the party started at 8.30 so they had some time alone before they had to leave. Jim did this on purpose allowing him to have a proper talk. "We'll leave after the pizza." He assured John.

"I do occasionally. But not every week." He replied. He didn't attempt every party in town, but he did went out every now and then. "What about you?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 am

"I'm just lucky then?" he said, sitting down and looking at the space between them, where they too close? He shook his head, he was overthinking this.

"Alright," he sat back, resting his arms on the back of the sofa.

He scoffed at the question: "I don't get invited to parties any more," he said, and looked at the ceiling. "Same reason no one really talks to me at school, I guess..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 am

"Very lucky." He said as he heard the over beep. With a smile towards John he hopped off the sofa and ran into the kitchen. As he sliced up the pizza in equally pieces.

Once he walked into the living room again he looked at John curious. "What's that reason then?"

He walks over to the sofa again and set down the plate onto the coffee table in front of him, already started on a pizza slice.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 am

John leaned towards the pizza, sniffing it eagerly: "It smells good," he said and took a slice, balancing it on his hands so not to get burned.

"I don't know really," he said with a shrug. "I guess I have a few anger issues... I am a cripple... my sister is dangerous... my father is a wimp... I don't know what else they say about me," he muttered, and stuffed his face with the pizza. "And I am not really interested in being an hypocrite any more either."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 am

"Well I don't judge people by their family or appearance." He replied to John. In fact, he did little else, but right now John had not business with that. The fact John was a troubled boy only made things more interesting and challenging.

Once they finished their pizza along with some small talk jim glanced at the clock on the wall. "We should be going soon. Are you excited?" He said, shuffling his body closer to John's on the sofa.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 am

"One wouldn't guess that looking at you," he said, his eyes moving on him for a moment as he slid closer. Jim seemed to be rather attached to appearance.

He laughed a bit at the question: "Not particularly... this is nice too," he admitted, his eyes moving to the clock on the wall. He had to admit he was rather scared, what if they made fun of him? He was used to that at school, but he wasn't going to like it if they did it in front of Jim.

He didn't like to be scared though, so he stood up and stretched. "Okay, let's go, I need a drink," he said with a grin.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 am

"Looks, once more." he pointed out, referring to the fact he just told John he didn't really cared about looks.

"Just relax and try to have fun." He helped John off the sofa offering his hand."We'll be walking, it's only one block away."

Once they arrived at Jenna's house jim straightened out his Sherlock, glancing over at John who seemed to be dying from nerves. It made him look rather cute, though. He threw him a comforting smile before starting to head inside.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 am

((You wrote Jim straightened up his Sherlock, what is it? >> ))

John was nervous, and he threw himself at the beers as soon as he was allowed to. He knew he was here with Jim, and he was supposed to be good company, but the urge to drown his sorrows was stronger.
    An hour later he was drunk and rather happy, chatting away with Jim like he never did before.
    Nothing serious, he reckoned, just telling him about his past, about when he used to be popular.

"Mm..." he muttered when a particularly pretty girl passed them and stared Jim up and down rather lustfully. "Do you usually come to these parties to pull some girls?" he asked, he had been pretty silly, hadn't he? Hoarding up all of Jim's attention.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 am

((BAHAHAHAHA I meant SHIRT... There's nothing wrong with me!! ))

Jim had been drinking more than usual himself, actually showing interest in John's whining. He did his best to cheer him up and seemed to succeed every now and then.

When Mary, the girl that stared him down, walked by he only granted her a quick glance before looking back into John's eyes. "What? No. I'm here to make fun, regardless what happens. Sometimes I end up shagging a girl, yes." He shrugged, he wasn't going to lie about it. "But not today." He said playfully, taking a step closer to John and actually touching his arm.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:34 am

((XDD I think there might be too much Sherlock in your life XDDD ))

John looked at Jim's hand on his arm, but didn't really think much about it. It was warm, which was nice. He was starting to really accept Jim as a friend.

"It's okay if you want to go off..." he said sheepishly, he was not a baby after all, he could take care of himself. "I could do with some flirting myself, I reckon I am drunk enough," he said, rather obliviously.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 am

Jim once more looked over to mary... Damn she was so cute and he'd love to do her, but he couldn't leave John at this point. For the first time he felt close to this guy and he was not letting this opportunity slip because of an extremely hot girl who probably ended up writing about him on the school forum as well."

T t t why would I go if I'm with very, handsome company myself." He said in a seductive tone, his eyes flickering playfully.

"There's nothing wrong with some flirting, is there?" He asked innocent, slowly moving his hand from john's arm to his chest.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am

When he felt the hand on his chest, alarm bells went off in his blurry mind. Was Jim...?
    And then he remembered something else.
    "Oh," he said, blinking in surprise. "I remember some of the guys complained about you fucking them and leaving as well in the school's forum," he exclaimed.

"I take it you are bi?" he asked curiously, way too drunk to care. "I am sorry, but that girl is more good looking than me, if you really had to choose..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:21 am

He grinned at john while pushing himself a bit closer to the guy. "I like to experiment." He shrugged. "If bi is what you prefer to call it."

There weren't much guys he had sex with, but he couldn't deny he had a handful of straight guys turned bi just to have some fun. They never complained, they always wanted more.

"But I don't need to choose." He whispered in to john's ear and sucked on to his earlobe playfully. He didn't even know or care if john was taking this bad, he couldn't stick with small talk forever.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

John started back when he felt the other's lips on his ear lobe, he pushed him slightly, panicking a bit. "Is this why you approached me? You were trying to seduce me?" he asked, and he was not sure whether he was supposed to feel flattered or annoyed by it.

It did diminish their new born friendship if it was all attributed to shagging, but at the same time... John couldn't help but feel slightly turned on, it was rather nice that a cool guy like Jim would take his time to court him of all people, even though it was for a one night stand.

He took another sip of his beer and looked at him. "What will happen if I give in? Will you disappear?" he asked, his body was taking the decision apparently.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 am

"Believe me, if I /just/ wanted to fuck with you, I wouldn't put all the effort in to it." He once again stepped a little closer to john. " I really do like you," he admitted, his cheeks flushing red.

He remembered what he told john a few weeks ago, about him not breaking promises. This was the perfect occasion to bring that up again. "No, I won't leave. I promise. I'll still buy you lunch, talk and walk with you." He assured john.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 am

When Jim promised, he felt his resolve to resist crumble completely. He really did need this, he realized, he needed to feel wanted. He had never really realized just how desperate he was.

"Okay, fine, yes. Let's find a quieter place," he said, looking around embarrassed.

"Whatever happens tonight, we'll forget about it in the morning, and continue being friends, yes?" he pleaded, his eyes stopping on Jim's for a long moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 am