BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Carl Powers Case- Teen style!

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Carl Powers Case- Teen style! - Page 6 Empty Re: Carl Powers Case- Teen style!

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Sherlock smiled at the boy, surprised.

"You really think so?" He was pleased to have found someone with apparently similar interests. "Most people just think I'm some kind of freak."
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"No, I'm lying," Jim replies, straightfaced, then abruptly grins and shrugs. "Yeah, it's interesting." Really interesting. And useful, though he doesn't voice that. And so is this boy--and more helpful, besides, than he'll ever know he was.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 am

Sherlock grinned at Jim's joke. He was quite a cool kid, he thought to himself.

Then he went back to comparing the ash under the microscope to the cigarette end, and quickly made a major breakthrough.

"That's it," he cried, jumping up in the air. "The ash is from this cigarette. I think whoever was smoking it took the cat."
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:11 am

"Took the cat? Oh." Jim catches on quickly and raises an eyebrow. "I think a lot of people smoke cigarettes like that, though, don't they?"

((agh short reply is short I'm such a bad partner))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 am

((Its ok, Jim! You're cool!))
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Sherlock frowned slightly, almost put off by Jim's remark, then recovered.

"Well, you're right," he muttered slowly, thinking aloud. "This particular cigarette was found in the garden where the cat went missing. The owner of the cat doesn't smoke and she didn't have any visitors that day. Therefore it must belong to the kidnapper but...hm...that doesn't exactly narrow it down."

Sherlock frowned again, desperately trying to fit the pieces together. "I think I need to interview the neighbours," he said finally. "Thank you Jim. You've actually been...very helpful..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 am