BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 27 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 12:24 am

Jim almost retrieved himself completely before thrusting back in with strength. It made him moan and tremble with pleasure every time he repeated his action. The head of his cock rubbing against Sherlock's prostate every time.

His lips bit down his neck, sucking and kissing all over, leaving marks all the way down his chest area. "Sherlock. SO. Close." He groaned and he felt himself getting dangerously close to an orgasm.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 27 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 12:32 am

Every deep thrusts made Sherlock moan helplessly, his hand shaking on his own arousal even through the movement, he wasn't coherent any more.
    Words tumbled unintelligibly from his lips until he heard what Jim said. He nodded. "Almost, there," he whimpered, and a few thrusts later he was throwing his head back, almost screaming his lover's name, losing himself in the strong wave of orgasm, pain and pleasure mixing in a storm of pleasure.

"God, Jim, please," he pleaded for him to come, knowing he couldn't take this for much longer.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 12:44 am

Jim witnessed Sherlock climax underneath him, holding the other pinned close to his own body. The muscles around his tensed up, making things even tighter and Sherlock's pleading words pushed him over the edge completely.

"Yes.. Sherlock." He groaned loud, as he thrusts a few times uncontrollably. With the last hard thrust he felt himself ejaculate inside him, his head thrown back and nails digging into the other's skin.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 1:00 am

Sherlock was mesmerized, staring at his lover as he came inside him, his own orgasm slowly fading, he was taken aback by how beautiful Jim actually was.
    He wondered if a lot of people told him he was beautiful.
    He always had a bit of a crazy or angry expression on his face, so it wasn't always as clear as in that moment, when his muscles were relaxed and his expression blissfull.

He caressed his back, pulling him close for a lazy kiss before he realized the feeling in his backside was completely different than usual.
    He could feel something coming out of it, no doubt semen, but it hurt a bit as well.

"We didn't use protection..." he realized, biting on his lower lip, the linen were probably a horrible mess by now.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 1:14 am

Jim slid out of Sherlock slowly, making himself moan one final time. He then fell next to his boyfriend, panting and sweating in the aftermath. His head rolled to face Sherlock and he couldn't help but smile when he saw the satisfaction in those beautiful deep blue eyes.

Sherlock's words brought him back to reality and he started thinking whether he ever had unprotected sex before. He never had though, it wasn't much like him to do that anyway. "I know." He answered, wrapping an arm around Sherlock. What more could he say? It happened and now Sherlock was just pointing it out. He wasn't making any kind of problem out of it... Was he?
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 1:36 am

Sherlock instinctively moved closer, burying his face in Jim's chest. "I am not going to walk properly for a few days.." he muttered, feeling a bit violated now that there was only pain in his backside. He needed a shower. He still hadn't noticed there was blood on the sheets, too busy demanding cuddles.

"Have you done it before? With no condom?" he asked, finally frowning when he thought about the implications. "Have you had sex with many people before me?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 am

Jim couldn't help but smile, Sherlock would indeed have difficulties walking properly and somehow this made him feel as if his mission succeeded. His hand ran over Sherlock's spine, until it reached his lower back. In a massaging sort of way he started rubbing it over his bare skin.

He gazed at Sherlock in surprise. Was he really wanting to have this kind of conversation? It wasn't much like him, though, nothing about them wasn't like they used to be.

"No, I have never done it before." He spoke honestly, his voice sounding rather raw from their previous actions though.

"And also, No. I haven't had sex with many people before you." He said after he took the time to bring back old memories. There was this girl in college. His first one. His only one. She made him realize girls weren't his thing, though he had kept things up with her for a couple of months. Then there had been 2 other man. First, there was Sebastian which he met a long time ago. He was his first man. And Jim had never regretted having casual sex with him, though he never created more feelings for his sniper. And then there had been nothing more than an one night stand. 2 strangers who met in a bar after getting drunk to forget their busy lives.

And now there was Sherlock and Jim strongly doubted the fact there will be anyone else ever again.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 am

Sherlock sighed, he was rather sure Jim wasn't lying, he tried to remember what statistics said about protected sex. "If we take the test... we don't really have to use a condom all the time... even though I would think at least lube is necessary..." he mumbled, pouting a bit, even though he did like the way Jim was massaging his lower back.

"I believe exclusive relationships are... safe enough..." he muttered, wondering if it was the kind of relationship they had. It was for him at least, he didn't think he'd ever want to have sex with anyone else.
    Would he be enough for Jim though?

"I might be a bit boring now, but I will get better at it... I promise," he blurted out, he always got very good at things, if he researched them properly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 3:34 am

"I've never given unprotected sex before. Neither have I received it." He reassured Sherlock. Though he couldn't help but agree; Lube was necessary!

He moved closer to Sherlock, kissing along his cheeks. "I meant what I said earlier, Sherlock. I don't want to ever love another. It's safe.. We're safe." He knew the matter they had unprotected sex was keeping Sherlock's mind occupied, though James did not immediately saw anything bad at this moment.

"You're not boring." He whispered back at Sherlock. "I like how you wrap your thoughts around things. I fascinates me." He explained. His words pure and honestly. The way Sherlock managed to have such different views on things always appealed him.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 3:50 am

Sherlock smirked at that, "Will have to do it to you next time then..." he suggested, moving even closer, deciding not to complain any more about the pain in his ass, he felt like it was pulsing now, good gracious. Yes, they needed to use lube next time, lots of it.

"Love is not a synonim of sex though," he pointed out, even if Jim loved him for the rest of his life, it didn't mean he would have sex with him only. "I know I am not boring," he protested, and looked strangely shy for a moment. "I meant... in bed... being inexperienced and all..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 am

"I know love and sex aren't attached to each other. But I also meant I wouldn't ever want anyone other inside. Sherlock, stop turning my words around. Stop bouncing them back as if I am just blurring them out. I mean what I say. I'm sincere." Jim came to think about it. Sherlock never took his words for granted. He always replied either with some scientific explanation behind it or otherwise he'd reply in such a way he made it sound as if Jim was just reading a boring book. He didn't like it, at all.

James smiled, only slightly though. He could imagine a thousand things he'd do to Sherlock behind 4 bedroom walls. "Well, you like to experiment. Use that curiosity." He felt as if he was giving advice to some teenager. "And, honey, I enjoy everything you do to me." He then added, letting Sherlock know his insecurities were not in place.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 4:54 am

Sherlock frowned at Jim's annoyed tone, he hadn't meant to be accusing in any way. "I am just making sure I am understanding you correctly," he pointed out unphazed. "It might be normal for you, but I am rather insecure about what is happening between us... and I have always thought I was not made for love and relationships, and especially I did not think anyone could ever love me... it is quite a big thing for me to wrap my head around," he explained with a sigh.

"I am going to do just that," he said, nodding and looked at him suspiciously when he said he liked everything he did to him. He wanted to question that, but Jim had just yelled at him for doing that, so he didn't want to get him angry. "I'll take your word on that..." he muttered, and kissed his lips quickly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 6:28 am

Jim understood Sherlock's words in some way. It must feel weird to never experienced any kind of love before.He sighed, letting his other hand run over Sherlock's cheek. For a moment it seemed as if both of them forgot the kind of situation they were in. And it felt good to be able to do that.

"You better." He joked, kissing Sherlock back. As he moved to pull closer he felt something sticky underneath. "Gross." He whispered, already imagining what it could be.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 7:00 am

Sherlock leaned towards the touch on his cheek, it felt so good, he just wanted to melt against Jim and forget about John all together. He couldn't help laughing at Jim's reaction though, and he was about to retort that it was all his fault, when he looked down and noticed there was blood as well.

He blushed furiously, feeling extremely exposed and made to move away. "I think I should take a shower... and we should change the sheets," he commented quickly, now he understood why his bumm hurt like never before.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 7:49 am

"Hmmm. Why don't you go ahead and I'll change the sheets." He suggested. After looking at it properly they really did make a mess. He laughed at it slightly.

After He managed to get rid if their dirty sheets, Jim followed Sherlock into the shower. It remembered him of that one time he sneaked into the bathroom once when Sherlock was showering. The detective back then was still embarrassed by what happened, though now he didn't seem to want it any other way.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 am

Sherlock washed himself carefully, relaxing a bit under the hot water. It felt nice, it was like the stress of the day was washing off him. No doubt sex was a great medicine.

He grinned when Jim joined him, "Hello there," he muttered, wrapping his arms around him, he felt like a different person compared to the one who had refused to touch Jim not too long ago. He was used to touches now, he was actively looking for them, and he was increasingly happier.

"We should go to bed soon you know... tomorrow is going to be a tough day..." he whispered, pulling Jim under the spray of water.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 am

Jim wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist, letting him be pulled close. He cherished these kind of moments. They felt so real and true. For the time being he enjoyed every bit of it but Sherlock was right. They should go to sleep soon.

Once outside the shower and all dried, Jim returned to the bed again, cuddling close up against his boyfriend. The warmth and lovable feeling making him sleepy. He kissed Sherlock goodnight and fell asleep in no time.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 10:09 am

The next day started very quickly. Mycroft called him on his mobile, waking him up in the middle of a dream and informed him John had been transfered to a private clinic and he was going to be sedated until 9 o'clock at least.
    Sherlock looked at the clock and sighed, knowing he had to leave now if he wanted to be there on time.

He leaned to kiss Jim good morning, and slid off the bed, getting ready in no time.
    "What do you plan to do today?" he asked, not sure Jim was awake at all. "John has been moved to St. Andreas, my brother is paying for it..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

Jim stirred at the warm body next to him moving. Even the kiss wasn't making up for the emptiness left beside him. He curled up in the sheets a bit more as he heard Sherlock's question.

"Not waking up this early was part of my plan." He growled, trying to hide underneath the blankets as good as possible. "I didn't particularly had a plan besides staying here and probably smashing more things because these four walls would drive me insane." He explained.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 11:02 am

"Mm, you sound like a teenager who doesn't want to go to school," he muttered, realizing he was limping a bit as he walked, a proof of what happened the night before. He leaned on Jim to leave a few kisses on top of his head, before he headed towards the door. "I will go over to John to see how he wakes up... will come home this evening at the latest..."
    He frowned as he realized he was calling their hotel room home, just because Jim was in it.
    He blushed, looking at his phone.

"Oh. It seems Molly wants you to go meet her at St. Barts. She is a gossip girl, probably wants to know how you managed to shag me," he joked, taking his jacket.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 am

Jim sighed and growled some more. "Send him my regards." He said, stretching out on the bed not even fully awake.

"Hm. Molly Hooper? Oh, right fine I'll go." He muttered. He wasn't sure of he actually wanted to see her again. She was so obsessive, so girly. Jim wasn't in the best of moods either, he hated morning, he hated the situation they were in so if Molly wanted dirty details, she wasn't at the right address.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 12:35 pm

"See you later," he breathed out, feeling his heart clench slightly in his chest as he closed the door behind him.
    He missed Jim already, it felt bad to go away at all. He couldn't help but wonder whether it would always hurt like this to part.

A cab ride later he was limping into the new room John Watson occupied, it looked much better than the other one and Sherlock felt relieved when he saw him sleep peacefully.
    He pushed a chair close to the bed and sat by him, wrapping his hand over his and waiting, playing with his phone with his other one.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Not much later Jim crawled out of bed. Alone in the hotel room Sherlock just called home. Home could be anywhere with the detective around, indeed. He lifted himself in his cloth and brushed his hair smooth again. He then left towards St. Barts. No idea why someone like Molly even wanted to talk to him. After all he had used her to gain information.

--

John suddenly stirred. He became aware of his own body again. His eyes blinking a few times before he managed to keep them open, a familiar face staring at him. This had not been a dream. "Sherlock." He whispered, squeezing his hand softly. "I thought this was a dream." He then looked around him. He remembered the room to be different. "Perhaps this is a dream." He said doubtful.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Molly was filling in some paperwork when he heard the door to her lab open. She looked up nervously only to see a familiar face looking back at her.
    Except that this time Jim didn't seem so gay.
    Rather ironic really.

"Hello, Jim!" she said happily, clumsily putting away her documentation. "It's great to see you! You look great!"

~~~~

Sherlock put his phone away when he felt John stir, his lips instinctively curling in a soft smile when he noticed the doctor was rather calm today. Relief.

"It's not a dream... I had Mycroft move you to a private clinic... the doctors weren't very... supportive in the other one... this way I can be with you as much as I want to," he said, leaning closer.

"How are you feeling?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Jim leaned into the door opening, taking a good look at the woman who was talking to him already. "Molly Hooper, never thought we'd ever speak again. " He smiled towards her. "Thanks." He took the compliment while for a moment his eyes ran over his own body, checking his appearance.

"Sherlock said you wanted to talk to me?" He wasn't in the mood for all this smalltalk, so he decided to skip it and straight forward ask her what she needed.

--

John smiled in a relief. Good, he hadn't been dreaming. Most of his dream was horrible though, nightmares. But he banned the thoughts out, they would only get him down in no time.

John nodded "not bad. Been worse." He even joked slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:37 pm