BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

"Yes. I told you we needed to talk, Let me explain what happened over there." He said stubborn and confident.

"I eh.." He looked over at Sherlock who was still killing him with his eyes. "Could you perhaps give us a moment here?" He politely ask, hoping for the best. He was now half way into their living room, not planning to leave nomatter what Sherlock's reply would be.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

((I think this is kind of a 'crucial' moment for the Game plot... but it is unhuman to not leave you alone... What do you think?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 am

(( You could have him leave into the kitchen and still make him listen or something. Or stay haha I don't mind :p ))
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 am

Sherlock's eyes narrowed and gave a small, cynical smile.

He hummed in reply and went for the kitchen. He shuffled the papers of the Carl Powers case into the document map while listening very closely what the two men said in the living room.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 am

John looked at Sherlock move towards the kitchen, he wasn't exactly up to this, his heart throbbing uncomfortably in his chest.
    This was bound to be painful.

He had no idea why Sherlock decided not to leave completely though, why did he care so much about John's personal life now?

Blue eyes finally moved to find Jim's pair.
    "What for?" He asked, because that was the most important question. "I am not going to let you play with me again..."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 am

Sherlock repressed the urge to reply "But you can play with me", just for the sake of knowing what Jim would answer. But that would hurt John immensely and all people in 221B Baker Street didn't want that. His fast mind was processing this and his lips were already starting to say the sentence, but he controlled himself fast enough to hum. The hum was obviously fake, so he made a melody of it and lowered the volume until it stopped.

God, he was so bad at this. How painful.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 am

"I never played with you." on his face a painfully honest expression. He knew behind that door Sherlock was probably still listening to every word he said, so he had to pick them carefully, he had to make sure nothing even gave him the impression of him being James Moriarty.

"I was only doing my job. I told you, secret services. I was on an undercover mission and needed access to a lot more information than they'd initially give. Yes I gave a number to Sherlock, but if you took a second to actually look at it you'd know it wasn't mine. Someone asked me too." He paused for a second, looking for understanding and somehow forgiveness in John's eyes. He cleared his throat before he continued. "I never cheated on you. I only had to give the impression I was dating someone. I couldn't tell her I was with you for the whole good being of the case I was put on." His just stood awkwardly, still nervous, waiting for John's reaction.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 am

John was painfully aware of Sherlock being very much in earshot, he could tell the detective wanted to say something, but who knew what exactly.

Jim's words were able to bring his attention back to the matter at hand though, his heart leaping in his throat.
    The explanation seemed so easy though, so convenient.
    It made perfect sense if you considered the way he acted, the way he was dressed.
    Could he really believe it?

"Is this the truth?" he asked, his eyes pleading, he needed the truth, he needed to know that he could trust Jim, that he could trust the feelings that tied him to Jim.

"Did you... What about Molly? She likes you! Did you sleep with her?" he asked, slowly becoming aware of the implication of what Jim was saying.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:03 am

James nodded. "Yes. This is the truth. I can show you the file, the emails, everything." He insisted, forcing his face in to a painful grimace, just hoping John would believe him.

He laughed and shook his head. "No, no we didn't even kissed." He assured John while stepping closer to him. "I'm so sorry. I should have told you."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 am

John felt himself frown, it felt so unreal. Could he really forget about the pain he was feeling till a second ago?

"You could show me files from the secret services you work for?" he asked, disbelieving. "Wouldn't that be a security breach?" he protested, he never really cared much about Jim's job, he just wanted him, but now it seemed important.

He rubbed his frown, frustrated. "Jim... this is so confusing," he admitted, he wanted to believe him, but the images of this afternoon were still vivid in his head and he was not sure what to think.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 am

"Yes, it would be. But if that is what it takes for you to believe me, I would do it. You're so much more important than my job." He pleaded, already getting a phone out and scrolling through some emails. It was a good thing he mastered the skill of corrupting things. "I know." James whispered. "I'd give you all the time you need to assimilate this." His eyes were begging, begging for forgiveness. He didn't want to lose his John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Blue eyes moved on Jim's face, he had no idea what to say, he wanted to believe those words, he wanted to fall back in the other's arms and forget about the whole thing, but there was one part of him that said he should not trust anyone.

He instinctively looked towards the kitchen. He trusted Sherlock though.

He sighed again, sitting back on the sofa.
    "Did you know about Sherlock? Did you know about me and Sherlock?" he asked, wondering if Jim's jealousy had been an act as well.
    He wasn't sure what was reality any more, but he was giving in, if not for the fact that he did love Jim.

"I don't even know your last name... I wouldn't even be able to contact you if anything happened!" he protested, finally realizing all those things that didn't make sense in their relationship.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Oh come on just get of from that sofa and kiss me already.

What was John implying? What did he mean about /sherlock and him/? James narrowed his eyes. "What? You said he was just your flatmate?" He made sure jealousy was audibly in his voice. "Someone you needed to look after, but nothing more." He added even more jealous than his previous

And now he was in trouble... If he mentioned his last name Sherlock would know who he was. It would all fall in place in the detective's mind. Why the game got cancelled, why he was now here, everything. "Brook. My last name is brook. I told you the first time we met, must have been the alcohol." He shrugged.

"Please John. Can you forgive me?" He asked after a few seconds of silence. His nerves pulling on the strings of his heart that was painfully beating fast.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

John's head snapped up at the other's jealous tone, it made him smile, it was familiar, and it meant more than Jim realized. It meant that the feelings were real, that John hadn't been fooling himself about that.

"Sherlock is my best friend," he corrected him, and his eyes moved up to meet Jim's. "And I was just asking whether you knew that my flatmate was Sherlock Holmes, whether you know about what we do," he said, vaguely aware there was a bit of a buzz related to his blog.

"Brook," he repeated, nodding. "James Brook." It sounded nice, he wanted to remember it this time.

He stood up, walking towards the other man, his eyes were clear and honest as they met him.
    "I want to trust you," he whispered, finally nodding in reply.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Of course James knew about John's blog but he couldn't really mention that, could he? He shook his head while pressing his lips together. "I knew nothing other than you'd tell me." His eyes moving to the kitchen door for a few seconds before looking back at John.

"You better remember this time." He jokes, trying to light the mood, but he wasn't sure whether it would work or not.

James stretched out his arms and wrapped them around John. His John. He embraced and felt the ever warmth of the other's body. "I'm so sorry." He whispered into John's ear before burying his head into John's shoulder.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

John laughed a bit at the joke, the lines on his face finally relaxing. He couldn't believe it was over, that they were back there, together, and Jim was wrapping his arms around him.

He buried his face in the other's shoulder, his heart beating fast in his chest. The relief spreading in his chest, his muscles relaxing, God, he had missed this.
    He leaned towards the other's ear, whispering: "It's been six months since we met... do you know my last name?" he teased, his hand on Jim's waist.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:42 pm

James laughed as John asked the question. If only he knew for how long he'd known this man's last name. He pulled himself away from John's shoulder to look into his eyes, still the same smile on his face.

"Watson." He said confident but joking. He then presses his lips onto John's, not caring about Sherlock on the other room, this was all he wanted at this moment.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 am

Sherlock absorbed every single word James said in his 'explanation' for further deductions. He didn't trust this guy. But John did.

Sherlock heard the begging in James voice and loathed. In his ears it sounded really fake, but then he realised what he was doing. He was doing what you should never do, analyzing a case: put the evidence appropriate to your theory. So he tried to put his mind blank, but he could not fully. Jim acted as if he owned John. A flame of sudden fury burst in his chest startled him. It was obvious to him that Jim just wanted John to fall into his arms and have sex.

At: "What? You said he was just your flatmate?" "Someone you needed to look after, but nothing more." he growled in silence. Had John really said that about him? That he was just someone he needed to look after? I am perfectly capable of caring about myself, thanks. he thought. But was it true?

"Sherlock is my best friend" made him smile. John never said such things directly to him. It was nice to hear anyway.

Brook. James Brook. Remember that. Whether it is a pseudonym or not. Remember.

Sherlock deduced that they were about to kiss by their muffled, low voices and Jim taking small steps on the wooden floor.
    "If you are going to have sex now, I'd like to ask you to finish your business upstairs." He said as dull as he could manage. He did not want them to know he felt any feeling that moment, though his mind and body were inflamed by several.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 am

John was surprised when Jim leaned in to kiss him, he wasn't ready for this and his lips were a bit tense when they pressed against the other man's pair.
    He couldn't take out of his mind that Sherlock was in the other room, but for a moment he relaxed in the kiss, happy that he was still allowed to do this.

Sherlock's voice interrupted his peace though and made him step back and blush as if he had been caught doing something bad.
    "What did I say about my flatmate being rather annoying?" he joked, loud enough so that Sherlock would hear.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 am

James smiled slightly in the kiss. He was happy to feel John relaxing and returning the favour. His hands were just about to cup his face as he heard a low voice interrupt their actions. He grinned, how funny, hearing Sherlock use the word sex, he thought.

"Yea you did mention that a few times." He joked back even though he was serious. More than ever he now knew that John was the key to Sherlock's heart. To destroy him completely. But at the same time also destroy John and that was something he did not wanted to happen. But for now he didn't had to worry about it, he'd deal with all of it later.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 am

"John. I can deduce that you are blushing without even seeing you." He said, teasing his flatmate a little.

He gave a dry, dull laugh at Jim. But became serious when he stepped back into the living room. "I meant it. I don't want to be the audience of you two... busy."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

James was sly enough to bounce back the ball Sherlock just threw towards him. God, jealousy did suit that man. "No one's forcing you to stay and watch." He said in a playful way, but on the inside he meant it. And he knew Sherlock would take it just that way.

"I'm sorry, I clearly bother you." He said soon after. "I better go."
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:16 am

"It's hard to ignore you. It is, after all our living room." He picked up his violin and flopped on his favourite chair. And he was not willing to move. He got the message Jim sent correctly.

He plucked the strings of his violin. Not caring whether James was staying or leaving. Sherlock behaved like he always did in his shared flat.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 am

The words the two man exchanged made John blush even more, but he tried to act as if it was not happening at all. It felt a bit unsettling to have the two men in the same room, looking at each other, but he had no idea why.

He looked at Sherlock for a moment.
    "I will have you know I am not always horny, Sherlock," he pointed out, soon looking back at Jim.
    "You don't have to go, I am sure Sherlock will want to deduce a few things about you, you know, he's a consultant detective," he said, and motioned for Jim to sit down.

He wasn't sure Jim would take his offer, but his gaze was expectant when he looked at Sherlock, as if hoping he would ask him to stay as well.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:30 am

Sherlock coughed a little of John using obscene words and looked quickly at his skull for diversion.

"Yes, Jim... why wouldn't you stay? If not making out with John in front of me. I'd like to deduce some things of you..." He smiled deviously. Deducing always scared John's former girlfriends away. But he could tell Jim was tougher than that. This could be interesting...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:16 am