BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 9:26 am

Jim's tongue danced around Sherlock's, tasting every bit of him. He moaned as Sherlock's hand stroked over the sensitive bundle of nerves on his tip. Occasionally Jim bit down on Sherlock's lower lip.

His own hand still pumping up in a steady rhythm. His other hand moved down to the back of Sherlock's ass, traveling along its firm shape and squeezing it slightly. Teasingly he ran a finger Through Sherlock's cheeks, opening his eyes to see the guy's reaction.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Annoying John, playing violin, being reckless

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 am

Sherlock was shocked, his breathing became heavier and he was feeling more light headed than before. He stared right at Jim, as if asking him if this was right. "I'm-I'm gonna come." That was all he could say, this touching of his arse had pushed him over the edge, this was all too much, but he couldn't imagine it stopping.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 am

Jim moved his kissing to Sherlock's neck, up to his ear.
    "Come for me." He groaned in it.

He knew he couldn't hold much longer himself. Anticipation had killed him and Sherlock's hands were working miracles. Instinctively he had been thrusting his own hips along with the other's hand.

Jim's own hand gripped around Sherlock more tight and he jerked a few strong times, hoping it would be enough to get Sherlock there.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 am

Sherlock shivered all over, pushing his hips up towards Jim, he orgasmed and then collapsed, panting back on the bed. He'd worked up a sweat during all this. He felt completely relaxed and tingly. He felt perfect, he couldn't imagine any pleasure greater than that he had just experienced, and a part of him loved Jim for that.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 10:08 am

At the same moment as Sherlock, Jim's own orgasm kicked in. Watching the other having such pleasure was enough to get him there in no time. Jim's hips twitched in the other's hand and a few loud moans teared from his lips.

Panting he fell down next to Sherlock. Colours still dancing in front of his eyes, the last wave of pleasure just leaving his body.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 10:18 am

"Jim..I..where do we go from here?" Sherlock glanced sideways at the other man looking for any hint of emotion.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 am

Jim's lips stretched into a smile. His neck rolled over to meet Sherlock's eyes while he moved his hand to stroke his cheek.

"I guess only time can answer that one." He whispered, still breathing heavily.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 am

Sherlock was extremely impatient by nature, he was infinitely annoyed by that comment, "Only time can answer that one." Before he could stop himself he blurted out a question that showed he was much more attached than he was willing to admit. "Are you going away for Spring Break?" He look questioningly at the man.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 am

Jim's eyes narrowed slightly, observing Sherlock. "I should visit home in Ireland." He replied, though he didn't like the idea of being apart from Sherlock, even though they didn't even were together.

"Are you?"
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

"No...I didn't make any plans. I was going to stay on campus and study." Sherlock looked up, studying the ceiling, "Going home to Ireland, that sounds nice, I can't say I've ever been."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 12:29 pm

"I'll only be away the first weekend though. As you could have seen I have a bit of studying to do myself." Jim mentioned, his hand gesturing to the pile of books in his desk.

iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 pm

"Well when you come back I can help you study again."

Sherlock tried to say this monotone, not wanting to give away how desperately he wanted to see this boy again.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 12:36 pm

"I'm looking forward to it already." Jim confessed, quickly looking at Sherlock's face for a moment.

"I don't take it you'll be needing any help with studying, do you?" Jim already knew the answer though. Sherlock was clever, very clever. He could easily finish his year here without even looking into a book.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 pm

"I could use some company." Sherlock looked away, embarrassed about admitting this, he'd never wanted company before but now he was anxious to see Jim again.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 12:40 pm

"I'll be around then." Jim smiled. His hand moved to make Sherlock's face look at his again. Jim closed his eyes and pressed a passionate kiss onto the other's lips.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 am

Sherlock closed his eyes too, he was enveloped by the kiss, he kissed back, slightly greedy, not wanting to forget Jim's taste so soon.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 28, 2012 12:21 pm

"Hmmm. I like this." Jim muttered once the kiss had been broken. He knew it was crazy and he had only just met this person. But he felt bound to him in a way he'd never felt so before. He didn't want to scare Sherlock away either by bringing in too many emotions just yet.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Mon May 28, 2012 12:28 pm

"Me too," Sherlock was dreading the idea of getting up and walking back to his dorm but it was getting rather late, after wrestling whether or not to say anything, finally he said "Well, I guess it's late and I really should be going, you'll need your sleep and everything.." He trailed off, there wasn't much conviction in what he was saying.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 pm

"Oh." Jim said rather disappointed. caught up in the moment he hadn't thought of Sherlock having to go back to his own dorm. "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked eagerly.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

"Well, would you rather I stay?" He flushed as he said this, he had never spent the night with anyone else, besides his brother, and he still didn't know Jim that well, but something about him had led Sherlock to make all these uncharacteristic moves. He held his breath, trying to appear normal while waiting for the other boy's response.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Jim was taking by surprise as he heard Sherlock's question. Though his heart had starting to beat remarkably fast. "If you'd like. I mean.. Yes. Please, stay." he replied, a smile covering up his lips.

Even for Jim this all was a bit strange. He had been with a guy before, but it never felt as attached as this.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Mon May 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Sherlock lay back down on the bed, happy at having been invited to stay. "Thank you."

He kissed Jim tenderly, glad to be around him for at least a little bit longer. After tonight however, he'd have to go back and think this all through, it was very out of character and his feelings were a lot stronger than they'd ever been for anyone. He would have to get to the bottom of why he was feeling this way.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 am

"Anytime." Jim said, wrapping himself around Sherlock. Right now he didn't want to think about anything else but this moment. He didn't want to think about Sherlock leaving him in the morning. About him going to Ireland for the weekend and being without the warmth of the other's body against his.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Tue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"Jim," Sherlock looked at the other boy. "I don't know anything about you, besides what I've deduced, and although that's substantial, would you mind telling me about you?"

He looked inquiringly at him.
    "They say it's better to hear things 'from the horse's mouth'."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Jim opened his eyes again, the view of Sherlock's eyes looking at his made him shiver slightly.

"Well." He said, thinking about things he could tell Sherlock. He decided to start with the basics, he'll hear it when Sherlock needs to know more.

"I'm from Ireland. Obviously." He smiled. "Don't have any siblings." Jim continued. "I got send here by my dad. He.. He said it would be a good to keep me distracted." He said.

"I don't know, Sherlock. What else do you want to know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:41 pm