BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Annoying John, playing violin, being reckless

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

Sherlock absentmindedly put his arm around Jim. "Alright, I won't do it again." He truly thought he meant those words, but who knew what the future would hold?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spring Break (iamsherlocked/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 am

"Good." Jim muttered. He wasn't planning on sleeping. he didn't care how tired he was, he had to stay awake, make sure Sherlock was okay. He could easily tell he was head over heels with this guy. But how would the rest of his friends take this? There was Sebastian, who tent to get rather possessive over him. Not to mention Molly who wouldn't approve. She secretly always fancied Sherlock.

And then the rest of the school. Who thought Sherlock was unreachable, who thought he was a freak and didn't care for anything but the most boring class in the universe.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

Sherlock was starting to drift off. Everything in his line of vision was becoming blurry and soft. He felt like he was sinking into the bed, his veins warm and radiant. He was glad Jim was back, and was ready to sleep off this high. He smiled to himself, it felt good not to have to think.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

It had been a long and restless night. Jim had laid next to Sherlock, fighting off his sleep. It wasn't until the first sun rays of that day reached through the window, that he nodded off himself. Exhausted and a feeling of disappointment and sadness dancing around his heart.

It was his fault Sherlock did this. Why did he had to leave without saying anything. Why did he had to leave at all?
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:05 am

Sherlock woke up and rolled over to look at the clock. It was 10:00, much later than he ever slept in unless he was high. He then looked over and saw Jim, little remnants of the night before slowly coming back to him. Jim was still in his damp clothes and his face looked even more swollen. Sherlock quietly got up to find some clothes for Jim to change into when he woke up. He was still buzzed but not so high he couldn't function.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 am

Jim stirred as Sherlock moved from underneath him. His eyes shot open as soon as his mind realized he had fallen asleep. With a pounding headache he sat up straight, letting his eyes travel the room.

"Sherlock?" He muttered. "Are you okay?" He wondered out loud.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 am

Sherlock came back with clothes and ice in a towel. "I'm fine. Here, I brought you some clothes and some ice for your eyes." Sherlock handed the things to Jim and sat down next to him again, "I'm really sorry about last week and last night, and basically everything." Sherlock looked into Jim's eyes.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 am

Rather surprise with the care he received from Sherlock, he accepted the ice and placed it against his most aching eye. "Thanks." He muttered.

"Don't be sorry. I was wrong as well. It's.. it's fine." He smiled reassuring, still a bit worried about Sherlock's drugs use. "You do that often?" He asked carefully.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 am

"Not any more often than I can help," Sherlock said this bitterly, he didn't like his drug use either but often found it hard not to resort to it. "If you'd like to change, go ahead, you're going to catch cold in damp clothes." Sherlock usually wasn't this worried about other people, but he had already but Jim in a bad way and it was all he could do to try to right the wrongs he'd done by taking care of him now. Also, there was a part of him that genuinely cared about making sure Jim's needs were met.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 am

Jim could start a whole speech on why Sherlock shouldn't do those things. He wanted to be the distraction Sherlock needed. And he was determined on it. Silently Jim stood up from the bed and started taking his shirt off.

"You shouldn't have done all of this." He said as he unbuttoned his trousers and stepped out of them, now just standing in this pants.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 am

Sherlock looked at Jim, obviously confused but far from complaining. He let his eyes wander over Jim's body before focusing on his eyes, "I know I shouldn't have..I'm sorry." Sherlock felt his breath hitch in his chest, awaiting anxiously Jim's next move.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 am

Jim pulled up the trousers Sherlock got for him. They were a bit too long, but fitted perfectly on his waist. He turned to Sherlock and smiled reassuringly before walking closer.

His arms stretched and he wrapped himself around Sherlock's glowing body. "It's all fine." He whispered, placing a small kiss on the first piece of skin he could reach.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 am

Sherlock put his hands on Jim's waist, leaning up to kiss his lips. "I've missed you so much." Sherlock rested his chin on Jim's shoulder, breathing in his scent.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:06 am

Jim looked up and returned the kiss. Sherlock's lips on his felt so good. It made his whole body tingly on the inside. He'd never felt this way before. Not even with a girl, they all seemed to bore him, even though he was popular among them.

Jim's hand slowly rubbed over Sherlock's back as he once more smiled when he spoke.

"I missed you too." He whispered softly but sincere.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Sherlock cupped Jim's cheek in his hand, shivering under Jim's touch. "Can we put the mistakes we made in our past, try again?" He looked into Jim's eyes with a fair amount of emotion, for him.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Jim quivered slightly when his face got cupped by Sherlock's big hands. He looked up, meeting those beautiful eyes. How could he feel anything but butterflies when he looked in them.

"Of course." He smiled. "I do want to try over. Sherlock I think I.." Jim cut short, looking away while flushing red.

"I think I'm in love with you."
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Sherlock flushed too, it felt like his heart stopped beating and fell into his stomach. No one had ever said that to him before, besides family members, and he knew those were all lies. After a long pause, Sherlock said the only thing he could think of to say, "Are..are you sure?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Jim held his breath, scared to be rejected this very moment, ready to take whatever turn down Sherlock was about to give him. His heart racing inside of his chest and his stomach had already started turning.

When Sherlock finally spoke, it wasn't as bad as he had though and he let go of his breath with a sigh.

"Well.. I.. I've never felt it before. But I'm almost certain, yes." He blushed as he looked up at Sherlock with a slight smile.

"What.. What about you?"
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:53 pm

"I don't know..I've never felt anything like what I feel for you, but I don't know if that constitutes love, I don't have enough variables to do the equation yet." Sherlock took Jim's hand and squeezed it. "That doesn't mean no, I definitely feel something for you." Sherlock hoped that'd be enough for the other boy, he didn't know what else he could say and truly mean.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Jim pulled Sherlock in for another hug, pressing their bodies close together. Sherlock's words did mean a lot to him. He felt the same, he had never experienced this kind of feelings with anyone else. Not even his ex's, it didn't even came close.

"I understand, Sherlock." He whispered against the other's chest.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 pm

"Good." Sherlock replied, kissing the top of Jim's head lightly. A moment passed by before Sherlock got the courage up to ask another question, "Jim?" He said softly, "What does this make us?"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:16 am

The question made Jim silent for a long while. He had been asking it himself. What does this make them... His eyes fluttered up to meet Sherlock's while he took a little step back. He knew this must have taken everything ounce of Sherlock's courage to ask.

"I..Well.. Boyfriends?" Jim said a bit awkward.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

Sherlock smiled, "I like that...boyfriends...does that mean we're a couple and we'll stay together and do...couple things?" Sherlock seemed curious and elated at the same time, eyes bright.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:07 am

"Hmmmm." Jim purred with an evil grin on his still sleepy face. "What exactly is your definition of couple things?" His voice rose playfully, sparkling eyes looking into Sherlock's. Jim know damn well what Sherlock meant, he just wanted to know his.. boyfriends.. reaction.
    iamsherlocked
    iamsherlocked

Post by iamsherlocked Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 am

"Well, I'm not so versed in what couples do...so you might have to show me a few things." Sherlock said teasingly, a wicked grin playing across his face as he looked at his boyfriend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:31 pm