BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler)

elphineas
    elphineas

Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler) Empty Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler)

Post by elphineas Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

James Moriarty was always watching, always listening in on the man who had consumed his every thought. He knew Sherlock Holmes better than Sherlock himself. Lately, it had gotten to the point that this was beginning to get dull. He could predict every move the man would make. There were never any surprises anymore...until Moriarty sent the dominatrix to Sherlock. The way Sherlock acted after the first encounter with her was his first surprise in a long time. Before this, Moriarty had only considered Irene Adler as a useful, painfully ordinary pawn in the game he carefully orchestrated.

After careful consideration, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a text to Adler, requesting a their first face-to-face meeting for updates on Sherlock.

18 Lake Road in one hour.
    Require updates on target.
    -JM

Will you walk into my parlor? said the Spider to the Fly.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Job : Dominatrix
    Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler) Empty Re: Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler)

Post by The Woman Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 am

Irene smiled as she saw his text. Until now, they had only conversated via phone. Meeting him was something she was looking very forward to. She wondered why he wanted to meet her all of a sudden. Of course he could have phoned her, like he usually did when he required updates. But why did he want to meet? Why now? Of course she was not going to reject his... offer? More like an order, but she was determined to go, so she typed a message back:

Will we have dinner? -IA

She guessed he knew the actual meaning of this line, but she just wanted to be sure they were on one line. She was getting rather peckish too, so diner would be nice.

She opened her closet and started looking for the perfect dress. She would be 100% prepared to meet Jim Moriarty, though she knew she wouldn't be. Ever.
    elphineas
    elphineas

Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler) Empty Re: Greater Expectations. (James Moriarty/Irene Adler)

Post by elphineas Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Moriarty smirked as he read the text, knowing full well what the dominatrix meant. But the thought of dinner made his stomach growl and he realized he hadn't eaten for days. And yet, there was too much to do.

If time allows. -JM

Sitting at a chair he positioned in front of the window, his mind went over the numerous scenarios that could take place tonight. Finding that he almost had no clue surprised him and he wondered if he should've met with Irene Adler before. She did seem like a decent distraction while he waited for his grand plans to unfold.

Noticing that an hour was almost up, he went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine to let it air out. Now, all he had to do was wait.

He hated waiting.

((Sorry it took so long to post, I had to work over yesterday and was exhausted.))
    The Woman
    The Woman

Hobbies : Dating Consulting Detectives, dating Consulting Criminals and having dinner with both.

Post by The Woman Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 am

((It's alright Smile ))

Irene chose a red dress with little black sequins on the bottom. The sequins spread from her waist till the bottom and became bigger and multiplied in amount. The dress short, but not too short. It reached above her knee. The front showed a tiny bit of her decollete, but not so that she would be found common. The back was backless.

When she was ready, she stepped in her black pair of high-heels with the red soles, a handbag and her phone. She was ready to go out.

When Katy, her main stopped in front of the address, she was impressed. Of course she knew Jim's reputation and she could estimate his wealth. But this apartment was huge. She knew only the top floor was his, but that didn't matter. It was still huge. She got out, entered the main entrance and stepped in the lift. The ride upstairs felt long. Nerves were building up in her chest. Again, she was reminded of his reputation and his manners, but she had never met him in person. Well, she was about to now. She held her feelings under control and put up her poker face when the doors slid open.

She wasn't late. She was never late. She was a woman with manners, who are seldom late. The door was ajar. She opened it further and stepped in.

"James Moriarty."
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Moriarty was watching the clock and counting down the minutes when he heard the door creak ever so slightly. A small smile of appreciation graced his lips before he hurriedly hid it, opting instead for an expression of boredom.

He slowly made his way to the front hallway and leaned against the doorway of his study, his hands in his pockets as he laid his eyes on her for the first time. Moriarty raised his eyebrows slightly, impressed with what he saw. He really should have arranged a face-to-face meeting with her before, but that was all right. Better late than never.

Offering her a small, icy smile, he stood up straighter and moved closer. "Irene Adler, I presume," he said softly. "Finally, we meet." Removing his hands from his pockets, he gestured to his study. "After you, my dear."

As she walked in front of him, he allowed himself to appreciate the view. Moriarty was beginning to see how she could make even Sherlock act odd.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am

“Yes, indeed.” She answered to both questions. She analysed him quickly. The fact that he raised his eyebrows slightly had different meanings, but from the other signals she saw, it was a good thing. The icy smile was a formality, a custom in first meetings, she thought. He was not a tall man, but embodied power in every sense. His Westwood suit suited him perfectly, as if it was made for him. She passed him in entering the study and was very aware of the sequins wiggling on the lower part of her rear end. She rested her hand on her hip while waiting for him to offer her the chair.

“Thank you” She gave him a squirk smile as she took her seat. She sat straight in the chair, but not uncomfortably. “Now, mr Moriarty. What do you desire from me?”
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Closing the door behind him, Moriarty turned back to Adler. He made sure his expression was carefully blank as he tried to read her. It was useless and that fact angered him. He despised not having the upper hand. Offering the dominatrix a seat, he pushed the anger away- saving it for when he really needed it.

"Desire, Ms. Adler? Oh, I desire many things, but we don't have the time for that. Not yet, at least," he murmured, keeping his intense eyes on hers. "Let's talk about you for now, my dear." A sly half-smile grew on his lips as he looked away from her. "Tell me, what did you do to our Sherlock? It seems you've thrown him off balance. I must admit I'm...impressed."
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

Irene looked at her hands as she folded them neatly in her lap. When she looked up she replied: "Oh, you know my methods." She paused for a moment to extend the tension. "I know what he likes." She pursed her lips in a smirk hoping to get his attention. "I think you can figure out what our precious likes." She gave him a knowing look. "Thank you for the compliment, mr Moriarty. I have heard you are a man who is seldom impressed."
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Letting out a low chuckle, Moriarty sat in the chair across from Adler, crossing his legs and folding his hands together. He let the silence extend, trying to put her at unease. It didn't seem to be working. His level of interest raised even more. Finally, when the silence grew awkward, he let out a sigh and decided to call it a stalemate.

"Oh, yes," Moriarty said, shifting in his seat. "I know precisely what our precious likes. It wasn't you, that's for sure. And yet, you seemed to have changed his mind. That's why I'm impressed." Leaning forward, he smirked at her. "Sherlock is a man set in his own ways. That poor little virgin."

Moriarty looked away from her then, staring off into the distance as his mind worked. (Calculating, always calculating.) When he turned back to her, his expression was completely different. It was warmer, more open and he made sure there was a smile on his lips that looked as if it held tempting secrets.

"Can I interest you in a glass of wine?"

The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Irene was not impressed by the silence an sat straight and still in her chair.

She noticed his changed expression. Suddenly, he looked less maniacal, more willing to give and more attractive. Oh, so he's playing games with me? Hmmm, let's play then. she thought. She looked at him from aside, smiling slightly. She leaned forward when answering in a slow speed:
    "Yes. Yes, you can, mr Moriarty."
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 am

A thrill moved through him as she leaned forward. It was a nice change of pace- someone willing to play the game with him. His smile became genuine then as he stood, walking over to the desk and pressing a button.

Almost immediately, the door opened and a man entered, carrying two wine glasses on a tray. "You can go home now," Moriarty said when the man set it down. Giving a curt nod, the man quickly backed out of the room and closed the door.

Moriarty picked the glasses up, handing one to Adler before he sat down. "Now, what else could I interest you in, my dear?" He cocked an eyebrow at her.
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 am

Irene took the glass over from Moriarty's. She brushed her slim fingers shortly over his thanked him and sat down again. She inspected the wine. "Chardonnay from Chile, 1966." She smelled the wine. "Hmm, spicy." Now it was her turn to cock en eyebrow.

Irene gave him a flirtatious smile and narrowed her eyes, getting back to business.
    "I want to know what you like."
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Moriarty looked down at the glass in his hand, wondering if he wanted to follow in the direction she was leading. It couldn't hurt to indulge her. Besides, if he didn't like it, he could change personas quickly- he was always proud how fast he could switch from charming to terrifying.

"I like many things," Moriarty said, setting his wine down and leaning closer to her. "But I want to see you work. Why don't you tell me what I like?" He allowed a small smile to play upon his lips as he looked pointedly at her. "If you get it right, you'll have surprised me even more. Who knows what will happen then?"
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:01 am

Irene raised one eyebrow. This sounded like a game and she was willing to play. The hidden promise introduced a couple of racy thoughts in her mind. She leaned back and observed him closely.

"You like wit. You like cleverness. I recognise your obsession for Sherlock in me. His deductions are highly arousing. Brainy is the new sexy."

"I think you are quickly bored by softness of touch and thus likes a more... direct approach. You like to dominate the other. Have the situation in control. Am I wrong?" Gosh, she sounded like Sherlock.
    elphineas
    elphineas

Post by elphineas Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Moriarty finally allowed himself to smile fully as he stood up and walked over to Irene's chair. "Very good," he murmured as he reached down and gently took a hold of her chin.

His smile faded as he tilted her head up. "Now, the question, I believe, is whether or not you would let me dominate you." Moriarty's eyes flashed as a smirk played across his face. "That would be fun to try, don't you think, my dear?"
    The Woman
    The Woman

Post by The Woman Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Such a weird man. Powerful and interesting, but very confusing. And very, very changeable. The tension between them and his touch on her skin made her insides tingle a little bit.

Irene didn't like to be towered by someone, so she got up to face him on an equal level. She pursed her lips in a smirk and narrowed her eyes. She leaned forward, mere inches away from his face. "I think we should certainly find that out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 am