BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 20 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 am

James world turned into a fuzz of slow motion and distant noises. He couldn't move, his whole body froze right there and then. What had he done? He felt the gun slip from his hands, leaving a hollow sound as it felt onto the floor.

Sherlock's screams weren't ringing through. He heard something but didn't knew where it came from. James had murdered many people before. He'd laughed and saluted them, he'd forced them to say words :e'd chosen as their last. But seb's face, the scream that he'd let out before collapsing next to sherlock... It was all he could hear and see.

Unaware he took a few steps backwards, his knees were weak and he was shaking. Hands desperately searching for something to support his body, he was collapsing onto the floor.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 20 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

Sherlock saw Jim collapse to the floor, his heart begged him to go to him, to hug him, but he needed to tend to Sebastian.
    Saving him was more important than anything else at the moment.
    There was a lot of blood, but no vital organs were affected, they could save him.

He took his phone, while his other hand pressed on the wound, trying to stop the blood from flowing, his mind quickly recalling the right number for the ambulance service in this area of Canada.

He had no idea what the address was though.
    "Jim, the address, please, Jim," he pleaded, finally moving away from Sebastian, going closer to him, cupping his face with his bloodied hand.

"My love, please, tell me where we are," he begged him, pressing his forehead. "We can save him,"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

James heard Sherlock scream at him, but couldn't make up the right words. He was too far gone. He had shot the one and only person who ever stayed loyal to him. But he was killing the person he'd loved more than anything, the person he'd do anything for. He clearly went in shock. He, jim moriarty, coldest killer in the world, went in shock for shooting 1 person?!

It wasn't until he felt sherlock's bloody hands on his cheeks, he started to return slowly. He blinked a few times trying to remember the address. "Windchester road" he murmured " 108" his senses came back. They couldn't stay here, they'd be arrested in a foreign country.

"Sherlock" he whimpered. "We can't stay. We need to go."
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Sherlock gave the address to the ambulance service, relieved to see Jim was back. He grinned at Jim's protest, but said nothing. With an elegant swift he pulled away and took off his jacket. He rolled it a bit and then used it to press more effectively on Sebastian's wound.

His mind was recalling the road they had taken to come here, the closest hospital they passed.
    "It will take them a maximum of 5 minutes and 55 seconds to get here," he informed Jim.

He looked up at him. "We have documents they will be able to trace, the same identities we used at the airport... but you did shoot him... you have to go," he said, his eyes moving restlessly in the room. He was thinking at the speed of light.

"I will stay with him, you get rid of the gun, frame one of those lowlives that work for you, and then come to the hospital... we'll leave as soon as Sebastian wakes up..." he looked at Jim.

"He shouldn't wake up alone..." he added very softly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 pm

James was trying to process all of the information sherlock was shooting towards him. It almost seemed too much. He lifted himself on his feet again but felt himself turning pale as he saw sebastian's body. He didn't deserve to die, but he couldn't believe sherlock's words.

"Come with me" he pleaded. "Sherlock he tried to kill you." He protested. He bent to take up the gun, it made him shiver.

However there was no way sherlock seemed to be coming. He had little time and honestly he was still in shock. He nodded and without saying another word he disappeared from the house.

The driver was still outside and he demanded him to get in and drive away as fast as he could, he'd explain where to later. once inside the car he flipped out his phone, texting one of his contacts he could reply on here, hoping he'd still be available. On their way they passed the ambulance and his he could feel his heart throb in his throat.

2.5 hours later james had a shower, made the gun disappear and got new. Documents. He also got rid of his clothes and was now all newly dressed. once in the hospital he asked for moran's roomnumber telling he was his brother.

The white hospital corridor seemed empty as he searched for the right number. "306" he murmured as he came across the right door. He softly knocked it before opening it and enter the dimmed hospital room.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Sherlock knew Sebastian had tried to kill him, he knew he was in danger if he was alone with him, but he also knew the man was not in any condition to be a threat now. And he had to save him, he had to take care of this man because that way Jim would not be hurt. To him, it seemed the most important thing at the moment.

"Don't worry, I will see you at the hospital," he muttered and watched him go, pressing hard on the wound.

It hurt somehow, to be apart from Jim, especially because of the ten days they had spent always in each other's presence.

He sat on the chair by Sebastian's bed with a bored look on his face. The police had come by to ask for a suspect's description, they had so many questions, Sherlock had to say he was Sebastian's lover because there was no other excuse for them to be in an abandoned place on their own otherwise.
    They wanted to buy the house, they went in, they were mugged.
    They also asked about the marks on his neck, he said the suspect was trying to strangle him before Sebastian got shot.

His story was perfect, and he acted his way out of questioning.

When it all calmed down though, he started feeling bored, it was annoying to have to stay in the room with Jim's ex of all people, same person who had tried to strangle him.
    "You are so lucky I love Jim," he said to the sleeping patient, turning around when he heard the door creak open.

((uh, gotta go to bed >> ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 pm

The room was dimmed and the only sound being made was the beeping tone representing sebastian's heart. James peaked around the corner to find sherlock by the bedside and he couldn't help but welcome him with a smile.

Though he said nothing and walked over to sebastian's sleeping body. His eyes scanned over it and his hand reached for seb's squeezing it softly. "I'm sorry" he muttered very soft.

Then he turned around to face sherlock, straight away noticing the blue marks on his neck. James felt weak, he was exhausted. Tears filled up his eyes and he felt himself wrapping both his arms around 4herlock.

((Same here!! This was SOOOOO good! I love you! Goodnight. ))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Sherlock smiled curtly at him and watched him move towards Sebastian, one part of him, the irrational fear that he could not control, was jealous, a thin line of anger sparked his senses, just seeing Jim touch the man who had tried to kill him. He silenced that part, because he knew Sebastian was there because Jim had chosen to protect him. And it could have been a lot worse.

When Jim was finally looking his way, he stood up, and hugged him back, burying his face in his hair and reveling in the fact they were together again.
    "Do you want me to leave you two alone?" he asked, kissing his forehead, and then his cheek, and then his eyes, brushing the tears away.
    "He's awake, faking his sleep," he pointed out, because he had noticed.

((You should love yourself, you are the one coming up with these wonderful ideas! XD <333 which reminds me, do you always play Moriarty? Or you play other characters as well?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 am

James clung on to the fabric of sherlock's shirt. For the tiniest moment that was all that counted. His emotions were mixed up but one thing was certain: he did this to save sherlock. Because he loves him. Sherlock meant more then seb could ever do.

When sherlock started kissing him a weak smile formed on his lips. He forced himself to stop crying and let his tears be wiped away.

"Would you mind? Just a few minutes.." He answered. He had things to tell and clear up towards sebastian.

(( Yea I figured it was a good thing to do and it took me hell of a long time to type the whole thing down xD and I do, I play sherlock sometimes. But not on here. And so most of the time I am moriarty. I like playing him. Smile

Oh and would you mind playing sebastian now for a few minutes? ))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 am

"Thank you for saving me," whispered Sherlock in his ear. "I will never forget it," he added, pulling away the next second and nodding.
    He really didn't want to leave them alone, he didn't trust Sebastian and he was still afraid Jim would want him, but he still had that phonecall to make, and he owed him at least a few minutes of privacy.

"You can call me when you want me to come back," he said, and was soon walking out of the door.

Sebastian was still stubbornly keeping his eyes closed, hoping Jim hadn't believed Sherlock when he told him he was awake.
    He didn't want to face the truth, he didn't want to believe the fact Jim had shot him for that pathetic detective.

((Yes, I will move Sebastian now~ <3 Should we have them go to John next? Maybe John attempted suicide again and is now at a hospital? So Sherlock decides to go back and brings Moriarty with? That's bound to be devastating though >>))
    ((Your Moriarty is very good, so I am fine with it, it was just curiosity, if you ever felt like switching, I could play Moriarty or John for you ^^ ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

James nodded at Sherlock's words. He knew he wouldn't be happy with the fact he had to leave them alone. "Thanks." He whispered back as he saw Sherlock leave. He didn't need long with the other after all.

He made sure Sherlock had locked the door behind him before turning around, walking over to the edge of the bed.

"Okay, you can stop pretending now." He said cold.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 am

Sebastian frowned, and then sighed, opening his eyes. He knew he couldn't pull this through anyway. "You disgust me, being all cuddly with the enemy," he snarled, hurt and hatred were thick in his voice.

"Shooting me for the enemy, the same guy who is destroying your empire, everything you have worked for!" he hissed, and whimpered at the pain in his shoulder as he moved too much.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:53 am

James absorbed Sebastian's words, they were hurting him but at the same he felt like it didn't really mattered. He made the right decision.

"He's not the enemy anymore." He spoke softly.
    "You were killing him Seb. I couldn't let you do that." If it ever came to killing Sherlock, which he knew would be never, he wanted to do it himself anyway. "I'm sorry." He then said, smiling weakly and his hand reached to run through Seb's greasy blonde hair.
    "You've always been special to me." He whispered, but he didn't felt the same things he felt when touching Sherlock. "But I can't love you the way you love me."

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 am

(( oh and btw. The john is the hospital thing, we should do it! ))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 am

Sebastian looked up at him when he felt the hand in his hair, he didn't understand, he couldn't understand why Jim would prefer Sherlock to him. That barmy bastard, he only caused troubles, not to mention he probably was just waiting to destroy Jim completely.

"You know when I met you, I knew you were dangerous, but I had no idea just how insane you were... falling for the enemy? He's going to fuck you over, he's going to leave you into pieces," he hissed, his eyes still burning with anger. "He's one of the angels, he can't love you."

He looked outside the window. "And then you'll come crawling back to me."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 am

James understood Sebastian's point completely. Yet something inside of him couldn't help but choose Sherlock's side all over. There was something about him. Perhaps it was the risk of losing everything that kept him going like that. His heart was only beating Sherlock, while his mind told him to stay with the man lying in front of him right now.

"You might be right, Sebastian. But as you said, insanity keeps me going." His voice was still gentle and low. "I'm willing to take that risk, the risk of losing everything. But you need to carry on right now. I can hardly begin to say how proud I am to see you lead what I once started." He explained. Seb hated to be in charge of things, but he did so well, he did this with the whole of his heart. "Please, understand." Jim bend over to kiss Sebastian's cheek. He kept his lips there a few seconds before retrieving them. "Goodbye, Moran." He whispered.

James turned on his heels and without looking back he left the hospital room.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 am

Sebastian tensed when Jim moved closer, somehow he was expecting Jim to menace him, punish him further for what he had done to Sherlock. But there was just a kiss.
    "You are already softer than you used to be, he has changed you," he protested, even though he was slowly realizing that having to say goodbye to him was the worst punishment he could receive.
    No, he refused to do that.
    Jim was his.
    "See you soon," he replied, looking outside, stubborn.

Sherlock was in the hallway, close to the window, it had started raining outside and he was looking, staring, his face pale, he couldn't move.
    The phone still clutched in his hand, someone was speaking, calling his name, but he wasn't listening.
    He couldn't believe it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

He tried to ignore Sebastian's words but still they shot right through his heart. Walking away seemed like a better idea then starting a scene right here. The situation was already bad enough.

Once outside his eyes searched for Sherlock. Left.. Nothing.. Right... The dark figure stood staring out of the window. James could sense something was wrong from a distant. Sherlock's shoulders pointed down, he didn't look as confident as ever. Slowly he walked his way over. Perhaps hearing Molly talk about John just made his emotional.

As he approached he heard a woman call his name through the telephone. James narrowed his eyes. His hand reached out to touch Sherlock at the shoulder. In a low voice he spoke: "What's wrong?"
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 am

Sherlock actually started when he felt the touch on his shoulder, he turned to Jim, scared for a moment. His senses finally coming back to reality when grey eyes met the other man's worried gaze.
    He pushed the end button on his phone, Molly's voice disappearing with a beep.

"John is in the hospital," he whispered, the words seemed surreal to his ears, it wasn't happening. "He has tried to kill himself twice in the last month..." his voice wavered, he couldn't believe it, how had he been so stupid?
    "I had no idea. I didn't even imagine!!" he snapped at himself, how had he allowed himself to be happy when his best friend was trying to die? It was all his fault.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 am

James felt his body tense, though he wasn't allowed to show negative feelings towards sherlock now. Gently he squeezed his shoulder. He was lost for words because honestly he wasn't one to speak words of comfort. For a long moment they just stood quiet next to each other and james just knew the kinds of thoughts that looped around in Sherlock's mind. He just needed to hear him say it.

"Do you want to go over there?"
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

Sherlock's eyes turned darker as he looked at Jim. "Will you come with me?" he asked, he knew things were going to be very difficult to explain, and that there were going to be questions, but he felt he needed Jim to help him through this.
    He needed to know he was not alone.

"I have to go, it is my responsibility, as a friend," he explained, his voice still shaking. "If I wait any more, he might succeed, he might die, and it would be all my fault..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:18 pm

James could spot the concern in Sherlock eyes, he really did care. But was it a good idea to go with him? Was it a good idea to return to London at all? Nevertheless, staying wasn't an option either. Sherlock followed him all the way here, so it was the least he could do. Wait... James never returns favours.

"I'll come with you." He said even though emotions were not present in his tone. He didn't knew what to feel. Jealousy or empathy. Though, jealousy was winning the battle.

"I understand you need to go. But don't blame yourself." He said, Sherlock hardly was to blame. James did this, he and nobody else.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:01 pm

He smiled, ever so softly when Jim agreed, he knew going back to London was hardly a good idea, for the both of them, and for their relationship most of all. He had to go though, and he had somehow become dependant of Jim.

Sherlock shook his head, his heart was probbing painfully in his chest. It was guilt, pure unadulterated guilt. "You don't understand," he muttered, his eyes unfocusing. "I have planned my fake death in every detail, it was based on the assumption that John cared for me, but not too much, I took for granted that he would move on, find himself a girl and build a family... to have a normal life. I assumed it was what he secretly wanted," he explained, and then he was biting his lower lip.

"I willingly decided to put him in that spot, I underestimated his feelings for me, I spent the last minutes of our life together telling him to believe the lies! I didn't say goodbye properly! And now he is crumbling apart..." he buried his face in his hands. "I need your help Jim, this is not going to be easy, and there is a big possibility I'll just do worse by going..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

"You're wrong Sherlock, I do understand." He softly interrupted him. "Don't forget I did the same and the result is lying just behind that door over there." Even though seb did not try to commit suicide, he'd tried to kill Sherlock because he thought it was all his fault.

James shook his head again. There was only one person to blame for John's actions and it wasn't Sherlock. "I made you do this, Sherlock. Me and no one else is to blame." He said, and he meant it. He didn't regret it though, he never really understood what Sherlock saw in John anyway. But this seemed important to the detective so he was willing to do it. Though, he was not willing to let Sherlock take the blame for this.

He'd hoped he could stayed in the shadows, hide somewhere and just mentally supports Sherlock when he'd visit John. Clearly Sherlock did not see it that way. "You need me? What for? To cause something like earlier today? Because that's what would happen, you know. John wouldn't really appreciate my presents neither would he like to wrap his thoughts around the fact we're together." He pointed out.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 am

Sherlock looked up surprised when Jim took the blame for all that happened, he didn't think he ever would, and to be truthful Sherlock wasn't thinking about that at all.
    "You did," he said, eyes moving nervously on the other's face. "But it is merely my miscalculation that are upsetting John more than necessary, you see, I could have brought him with me... I didn't have to leave him behind... I figured he prefered to have a new life in London..." he whispered, and closed his eyes for a second. "But it seems he doesn't want that life..."

Jim's words swirled in his head, a number of possible scenarios forming in his head. "I still have to think it through," he admitted, biting on his lower lip. "But it might be a good idea to make John believe I switched sides... maybe that way he will finally stop trusting me... he will finally move on," he muttered, thoughtful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 am