BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 11 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 am

"Pure evil" He joked back as his fingers ran along Sherlock's cheek, down to his neck and ending at his chest.

He entwined his own legs with Sherlock, letting his foot run across Sherlock's lower leg.

(Uhhhmm well I don't really know. They've just had a pretty bad drama things if you ask me. Though, something needs to happen otherwise it'll be just them doing naughty things in the bathtub haha. So ehh, I don't really have an idea about what could happen... ))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 11 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:06 pm

((True, they did go through quite a lot already XD maybe we should keep them cute and cuddly for a while. Should we get a John in a scene later on? Or a Sebastian? O.O ))

Sherlock swallowed hard when he felt the soft skin of Jim's foot sliding up his leg, the hot water was making everything feel more sensitive.

"Maybe the bath was not the best idea I had... I feel weak..." he said, his cheeks red, he blamed the erection that was forming under the water. "You... seem to have quite some power over me..." he whispered, his hand moving down Jim's chest.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 pm

"I'm not powering over you Sherlock." He shook his head while kissing his lips and cheeks "not at all" Now his neck... "I'm just encouraging" he lowered his kisses to Sherlock's collarbone "your feelings to come out." He ended there and start making his way back up. Hands only supporting his actions by stroking over the detective's whole body.

(( Indeed. Well John seems a bit impossible... Since he's moving on and believes Sherlock's dead. SO sherlock needs to contact him first which I don't believe he actually would at any point. Especially not by text from Japan. Sebastian could be an option, since he now is practically running Jim's business..; though.. I don't know xD ))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Sherlock laughed slightly at the other's words, his head was spinning already: "Your encouraging works very well," he admitted, fingers massaging the other's scalp as he moved on his neck. God, it felt so good. "A bit too well maybe..."

((It could be Sebastian is visiting the Osaka cell when Sherlock and Jim go there XDD Do you reckon Jim would have told him he was alive? Or not?))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm

He swung his leg over Sherlock and went kneeling on the bath tub floor, now both hands cupping Sherlock's face.
    "There's no thing as /too/ much" He said before pulling Sherlock in for a real passionate kiss.

(( We could do that yes. Seb does know Jim is alive))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Sherlock would have liked to protest, but by the time their lips joined in a passionate kiss, the already thin layer of rational thoughts disappeared into nothingness.

He wrapped his arms around Jim's neck, and his legs moved instinctively as well, trying to pull him closer until their hips brushed together.

((Sounds like a plan <3 ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:24 pm

His own hands now cupped around Sherlock's hips, tugging on it. He felt his own hips press down against sherlock's. The hot water, sherlock's lips, hands and hips... Everything felt so good.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Sherlock let him pull him closer, hips moving against Jim's in slow thrusts. His lips soon searching to map the skin of Jim's neck. He drew some skin in and started sucking, he wanted to bruise and mark.
    "I don't think they approve of people using their bathtubs for this..." he muttered with a grin.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Jim threw his head back granting sherlock full access to his over-sensitive neck. He moaned softly.

"Approve on what? Some /innocent/ kissing? He smirked back, placing a few gentle kisses and sherlock's cheek and lips.

Nomatter /how/ aroused he did was, he wasn't planning on doing more than making out right here.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am

Sherlock felt a bit offended at the words: "Innocent you say?" he repeated and his hand dipped down, wrapping around Jim's arousal and pulling possessively.

"Is this innocent?" he asked with a smirk.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 am

He gasped in surprise as he felt sherlock's tall fingers wrap around him. He moaned slightly before he could bring himself to talking again.

"It's nature." He said in an innocent tone, " I can do a lot but I can not defeat mother nature. she's a bitch" he said playfully before placing a few gentle but eager kisses on the other's lips.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:38 am

"Nature tells you to copulate to reproduce yourself," he pointed out smugly, his hand moving up and down Jim's arousal. "Not to just have fun with another man in a bathtub of thermal water," he said leaning closer to return the kiss.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:50 am

"Such a shame I don't care about what certain people tell me." He moaned, having trouble with speaking due to Sherlock's hand. "I don't like playing by the rules" he brought out.

His own hands cupped around sherlock's hips, he softly squeezed it. He could barely believe sherlock was doing this, but he enjoyed it, every second of this.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:40 am

"You don't say," he replied sarcastic, his other hand moving down as well, fondling the other man's balls.

"Rules were not made for you, now, were they?" he asked rethorically, his lips moving to the other's ear, biting softly on the lobe. "But will you touch me a bit, please? I think I am going mad."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:08 am

James breathing increased as well as his heartbeat. When did Sherlock became /so/ good at this?!
    "Rules are made /by/ he." He replied, though he was smiling and sort of joking.

His hands had been itching ever since they were in the shower, so it only took a second before they met Sherlock's arousal and surrounded it fully.
    Though his other hand he kept on Sherlock's hips, moving it a bit more onto his buttocks.
    He was surprised by the whole situations but nevertheless he found this absolutely wonderful.
    Right now, he couldn't ask for much more.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 am

"They are, aren't they?" He said, and he was quite serious, Jim Moriarty had been lead of their game for a while now.

He moaned, his hips buckling instinctively. "I want..." He hesitated, "Jim, I want you..." He whispered against his lips.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 am

"hmmm hmmm" he moaned against the other's lips as he playfully nipped on them. He loved the taste of Sherlock's soft flesh.

"What? Right here? Now?" He was a bit overwhelmed and confused about Sherlock's words. What precisely did he want? Sex? Here, in this pool? Or did he just wanted Jim's hands to continue their actions? Nevertheless, he would of accept both offers, he just didn't want to interpreted this man wrong.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Sherlock groaned, pulling away petulantly: "Jim, don't be so daft, you've been wanting this since yesterday," he muttered confidently, but as he took in just how close they were, how warm he felt, there was doubt flashing in his eyes.

"Maybe this is not the right place?" he asked, frowning. He had no idea how to do this anyway.
    "Maybe you changed your mind?" Insecurity piping up.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 pm

"I do... I do want this. I have no changed my mind and if you want to do this right here, right now..." His eyes flickered with joy, locking on Sherlock's as his hands made a few strong jerks on Sherlock's arousal.

His lips trailed a path over Sherlock's cheeks, neck, lips and ended up at this ear. "Are you sure?" he whispered seductively into Sherlock's ear.

The hand on Sherlock's ass was already playing on the edge of his buttocks, slightly running through, hoping it would keep Sherlock from changing his mind.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Sherlock's body was shaking slightly, he had no idea what he was doing, but Jim's voice was sending chills up and down his spine.
    He wanted this, he wanted everything.

He vaguely remembered a sexual education class from when he was in school though, and the only time he had actually wondered about sex.
    "Don't we need... equipment?" he couldn't even remember the words.

He felt completely stupid, but how could one think when his arousal was pounding and Jim was damn close to another of his body's sensitive spot?
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:54 pm

He sucked onto Sherlock's earlobe and neck some more, and pulled away to face Sherlock, admiring the 2 marks he had left on his neck. He gave Sherlock a comforting smile.

In all his excitement Jim had forgotten about these so called equipment. He tried to think if he had took any in his pockets, but he doubt he had. "Well.." He whispered close to Sherlock's lips. "We should need a condom." he said, knowing that that might be the biggest problem.

His finger was nudging against Sherlock's opening while his other hand was slowly but sensitively taking care of his, by now, completely hard cock.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 pm

"Only that?" he asked surprised, what were sex shops for then? If one would just need condoms? His thoughts derailing quickly as he felt Jim's fingers around his opening, he was not sure how to feel about this, but his body wanted more, and in his head he could imagine Jim penetrating him, he could feel the pleasure it would bring.

"I have never... how... should we go back to the bedroom? I am sure they have... condoms there..." he panted, clinging to Jim's shoulders, he felt so dazed.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Jim smiled, finding sherlock's lack of knowledge utterly cute. "Lube would be pretty welcome as well." He had to admit. He could only prepare sherlock partly, it would still be freaking tight and most of all painful.

"Easy" he comforted sherlock. "I have all of that with me, it is in our bedroom though." He didn't like going back to the bedroom, the warmth of the bath was a great feature and it would help to relax sherlock more. But then again, they actually did need equipment.

With a smooth movement he inserted his fingertip in sherlock's hole. He held still a few seconds in order for sherlock to adapt to the feeling. He then started to move it about, real gently. He wanted this to feel pleasurable, not painful.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 pm

"Lube?" Sherlock asked with a grimace, but then his expression changed, his eyes closing for a moment.

"God," he whimpered, the feeling of Jim's finger inside him was foreign, he wanted it to stop, but his hips moved against it instead, pushing it farther in.
    And it felt good, his lips parted in a moan, his heart started beating even faster, his arousal throbbing.

"Jim..." he whispered, leaning his head on the other's neck.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 pm

"Yes, lube. To make thing a bit more smooth." He explained, avoiding going into dirty details there.

"Hmmm??" He groaned, curious about what sherlock was about to say. His finger was about half way in and jim pulled it back a bit, before letting it slip in again. Repeating this action a few times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:58 pm