BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 10 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:47 am

Sherlock was not sure what to do, Jim was crying and it felt surreal again. Jim Moriarty, the most wanted criminal one could find, was quietly crying in front of him, he was offering his heart up, and Sherlock was the usual asshole and refused to take it.

He felt stupid, he felt inadequate, but there were only so many steps he could take in one day.

His hand shook as he reached out to cup the other's cheek, his thumb brushing the tears away.
    "Don't cry, please," he whispered, leaning in to place a kiss on the other cheek. "I do not approve of you crying," he added, his heart beating fast.

"Just tell me you won't go..." He pleaded, burying his face in his neck.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF) - Page 10 Empty Re: I am not dead, are you? (SherlockXMoriarty PostRBF)

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:52 am

He realized how idiotic he must have looked, standing there crying. Why was he even crying, he couldn't even find the actual reason anymore. No shook his head, placing his own hand over Sherlock's.

His mind needed to understand Sherlock was different, more patient was required. He needed to go slow, conquer him one step at the time. And /this/ right here, might have been even an bigger accomplishment than making Sherlock orgasm.

He wrapped his arms around the tall detective's middle, pulling him a bit closer. "I won't go." He whispered back.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:13 pm

When he took in the words, Sherlock smiled, genuinely happy, he probably looked like a 9 years old who received the toy he had asked for, all the lines in his face smoothing out. He hadn't exactly expected to be granted what he wanted this time.

"Should we get some lunch in the hotel restaurant and then go up to our room again?" he asked, hesitating a bit when he talked about their room.
    It felt odd.
    "I think I missed my appointment with the detective anyway," he noted, looking at his watch.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:27 pm

He returned the smile before slightly sneaking a kiss upon Sherlock's lips. The flavour of those alone, was enough to keep him here. He felt a crushing pressure lifting up his chest as "made up" again. James was relieved.

"Lunch?" He repeated. It only seemed half an hour ago since he'd been having breakfast though. Time had passed faster than he'd hoped. "Yes.. sure." He smiled. He wasn't particularly hungry, but he could eat something in order to keep his stomach from starting to growl like it did this morning.

"He would have only bored you." James shrugged as he removed himself from the wall that had been keeping him in balance. As he started walking back to the hotel, he took Sherlock by his hand. The hotel staff was already throwing assumptions their way, so what did this little sign of affection mean after all?
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Sherlock realized that now that things were alright between them, he really couldn't care less about the labels the hotel staff was probably throwing their way. He let his fingers wrap around Jim's, and just enjoyed the warmth that spread through his body even though it was just a small touch.

"How about we take a bath in the Japanese-style s.p.a before lunch? They have private bathtubs for guests to rent hourly," he suggested as they neared the elevator, "Maybe we can bribe them to get us some food while we soak up," he remembered reading about it on the brochure. He hadn't thought about trying it though. It seemed like a good idea now, especially considering they shared a shower already anyway.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm

He loved the feeling he got from feeling there hands entwine together. For some reason, for the first time, it felt right. It felt as something both of them wanted, something he wasn't pestering Sherlock with.

He looked at Sherlock with a puzzled expression on his face. Was he hearing this right? Was Sherlock suggesting to share a bath tub? To actually go and have lunch in the hotel spa? His eyes widened in surprise but the idea sounded /more/ than lovely.

"Uhh.. Yes." He noticed how stupid he'd been staring at Sherlock and felt a bit ashamed, hoping he did not put Sherlock off. "That.. Sounds absolutely wonderful." He said with a smile on his face. He squeezed the detective's hand slightly. "Just need to get back to the room and get our swimming gear then?" He asked rhetorically.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Sherlock frowned a bit as he noticed the other's surprised expression, he felt like he was doing something quite out of character, but he couldn't help it. For the moment he wanted to make sure Jim was not going to leave, and his appointments had all gone to hell already, so what better idea to pass the time?
    Something he had discovered pretty quickly was that Jim was never boring.

He looked at him smugly: "No swimming gear is allowed in a Japanese-style bathtub, I am taking for granted that you wouldn't start being shy now."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 pm

He avoided Sherlock seeing his even more confused face by stepping into the elevator. Though it only took him a moment to wash away confusion and replace it with joy.

He liked the idea, a lot, and he began looking forward to it. Lost in his thoughts he forget to answer Sherock... 'Oh, Should have known that.' He said as if he shot a million question to hell.

As they were alone in the elevator he looked up to Sherlock, just quietly observing him. He looked the same as usual, his cold, mysterious stare making his cheekbones even Sherlock. Though, there was something different about him. James just blamed the fact that he was holding this man's hand. He ran his thump over Sherlock's fingers ever so gently as he waited for the elevator to get them where they were going.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am

((Jim is quite smitten, isn't he? so cute))

Sherlock tensed a bit when he felt the soft thumb brushing along his hand, he was not used to anyone having access to his body like that, he was not used to welcoming touches.

In his head it still made little sense that he was allowing Jim to be this close, but he tried to tell himself that his heart was fine, even if he let his body indulge.
    The world would probably end if he let himself love Jim Moriarty, wouldn't it?

It was difficult not to fancy the man that was standing beside him though. He was real and he was warm, he was looking at him as if he was beautiful, Sherlock felt special in a good way for what felt like the first time in his life.

"It is said to be a very relaxing thing..." he muttered as they reached the right floor, the staff bowing politely as they made their way inside.

When they asked if they wanted the bathtub outside on the roof, he was starting to realize that maybe being naked in the same bathtub as Jim was not exactly a good idea.
    And he blushed.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 am

Once arrived he friendly nodded back at the staff, knowing denying anything now would be completely useless. It made his smile just a little.

"Rooftop? Yes, that sounds marvelous, doesn't it Sherlock?" He playfully nudged Sherlock in his side as he noticed him blushing.

Why was he blushing anyway? By the fact he was out of his comfort zone? Or was it the fact they'd be sitting in the same bathtub, naked, in a few minutes? Eitherway, Jim found it utterly cute.

James convinced the staff they were allowed to have lunch on the rooftop as well. Once they were given towels and some other things they were ready to go.

"You're not regretting this already, are you?" He asked Sherlock as they made their way to the changing rooms. He could do with some relaxing, since the past few days had been very exhausting. His brain needed a time out and he couldn't think of anything more perfect then this.

((Hahaha yes, he kinda is.))
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:27 am

Sherlock swallowed hard, he did regret it a bit, but his body thought it was actually a brilliant idea so he couldn't really complain.
    "I didn't realize just what it would imply," he admitted, and touched the towel tentatively. It was soft.

He looked around the changing room, avoiding Jim's gaze for a while. The window showed a minimal bathtub, with a small garden, the steam rising from the hot water. It was rather inviting.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"One is supposed to wash himself on the little stools before entiring the bathtub... in the bathtub there is only thermal hot water, and it's supposed to be very good for your muscles..." he rambled dryly, forgetting or ignoring the getting undressed part.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:39 am

He rolled his eyes. Sherlock was such a sissy when it came down to these things. But he had to keep thinking about their previous conversation. Sherlock had never felt any of these things. He'd already gave James so much. He had to kept saying that to himself in order to be patient.

Sherlock's rambling indicated he was nervous. Typical. "Sherlock, we're here to relax. Please do so." He said while he took off his own Shirt. They already shared a shower, so James wasn't afraid or ashamed to get naked in front of Sherlock. Once he was fully naked he waited for Sherlock, who was clearly taking longer than he should. In order to make the detective at least a bit more comfortable, he would't go and stare him down though.

"Seems lovely, that bathtub, doesn't it?" well, all he could do is try and light the mood a bit by not giving awkward comments. Though he had to bite his lips, because in all honestly he loved making people feel as uncomfortable as possible. Sherlock was no exception.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:07 am

Sherlock frowned at himself, and then started undressing, it was useless to hesitate, he told himself, especially when he had been the one to suggest this in the first place.
    He had thought about this as a good way to experience together a part of Japanese culture, but actually it looked like he was trying to seduce the other man. Something he would probably fail miserably at.

His skin flushed red again when he looked at Jim's naked form. He was perfect, he realized, eyes searing down the muscles of his legs and backside.

Problem, he thought, feeling himself growing slightly hard. He threw his clothes to the side and started to go outside.
    He really didn't need Jim to notice he had been ogling him.
    He walked to the shower and started washing himself.

((I am a nerd, so for Japanese style baths you wash yourself under a shower with soap and then you soak in the thermal water when you are clean ^^))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:28 am

Well of course the Irishman had already laid his eyes on Sherlock.
    He was fit and utterly beautiful. He'd noticed Sherlock growing harder, but looking down at himself, who was he to make a comment about that?

"So, showering together twice a day now?" He grinned as he followed Sherlock to get clean.
    The hot water covered up his body and made his feel calm. He once more glanced at Sherlock.
    The same thoughts he had in the shower this morning, came drifting up again.
    The water dripping over those abs, that muscular back, shoulders. His haired that fell around his cheekbones, curling slightly... God...

He had to force himself to look away. He had decided to do this step by step and him pushing his own body against the detective's right now would be a step too far.
    Patient, Jim. He told himself.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 am

Sherlock rolled his eyes at the teasing, and like in the morning, he turned his back to Moriarty. "We are very clean people, I dare say," he joked though, and washed his hair quickly, letting the soap wash away.

He had to try and keep his eyes away from Jim, he really didn't want to end up being awkwardly aroused.
    "Ready?" he asked, and shivered as he stepped towards the bathtub. It was bloody freezing outside, especially now they were wet and the steamy water looked rather inviting.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 am

"Ready when you aarree." He said in an high singing voice while passing Sherlock and grabbing his hand, Pulling him towards the tub. He felt cold air brushing against his skin and it send a shiver down his spine.

Once arrived he let go of Sherlock's hands and tipped his fingers into the water, it was bloody hot. "After you" He gestured Sherlock to get in there before him.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 am

Sherlock couldn't help but smile secretly at the singsong voice Jim answered him with.

"Very well," he said and started putting his feet inside the tub. He hissed at the warm contrast, it was bloody hot, and his skin was cold from the shower and walk in the chilled air.

He schooled his features though and slid completely inside the water, panting softly as he adapted to the temperature.
    It was intense, but oh so good, his muscles were slowly relaxing and letting go.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:29 am

James quickly mirror his actions and got in the water.
    He let himself sunk all the way in and a moan escaped his lips.
    Only his noise and eyes still above. His muscles and body tensed for a second before going into pure relaxation.

When he got back up he sighed happily. "What a luminous idea this was, Sherlock." He admitted while shuffling his own body closer to the detective's.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 am

"I always have good ideas," he pointed out as if it was obvious, his expression smug.

"I am called a genius for a reason," he added, eyeing him as he moved closer.

His fingers itched to touch, Jim's skin seemed so alluring, but one part of him was still wary of what was happening between them.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 am

"Confident." He playfully snapped at Sherlock. His hands searching for Sherlock's underneath the water. Locking fingers as he found them.

"You might be a genius Sherlock but that doesn't mean /all/ your ideas are good ones." There was something playfully flickering in his eyes as he turned to look at sherlock.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 am

"Oh yeah?" he said back, taking the other's hand and looking straight into his eyes. "And you can maybe mention what ideas were not very good?" he asked teasingly.

He leaned closer, licking his lips. He wanted to kiss, he wanted to taste, but he wondered if he really could.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

"Not kissing me right now." He said before pressing his own lips onto the detective's gently.

His other hand cupped Sherlock's cheek to make the kiss more intense. Oh those soft lips, they made him melt inside.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 am

Sherlock laughed softly before Jim pressed their lips together. He moaned softly, hand quickly cupping the other's cheek.
    Things were quite different in the bathtub, every movement they made as they leaned closer meant that their naked bodies would brush against each other and it sent arousing chills up Sherlock's back.

"You have to be patient with me... I am still quite innocent..." he muttered with a smirk against his lips.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 am

He slightly deepens the kiss, allowing his body to lean in closer as well.
    His own chest was now occasionally brushing against Sherlock's. The hot water was only making his skin more sensitive.

"You...are far from innocent." He said, pulling his head back a bit so he could look into Sherlock's eyes.
    "But I'll be patient." Assuring words, even though an edge of doubt could be found in the way he whispered them.
    Jim wasn't a patient man and he probably never will be. But in order to make /this/ work, he'd put every effort into it. It was his last resort.
    Sherlock Phoenix
    Sherlock Phoenix

Post by Sherlock Phoenix Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 am

"You wound me... my mind is pure," he joked again, hand burying in the other's hair, pulling him closer. "I hardly know what I am doing," but that was quite true.

He felt his chest grow tight, arousal pooling in his lower regions. How could he want someone so much, he had no idea. It was still a foreign feeling.

((What should we do with those two? Any idea for some drama? I am a bit of a drama whore ^^ ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:07 am