BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 38 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:28 am

I would say she's both, to be honest. Straightforward but tricky, it's how she should be.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 38 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:38 am

Ha, let Sherlock figured the combination up. Laughing In my experience, a lot of people only can talk but they don't walk the talk. When confronted with truth these people will try to justify themselves by inventing more lies, never mind that they already lost credibility in my eyes.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:24 pm

I'm pretty much the perfectionist as well! Totes, it doesn't matter if you write utter rubbish when you can just go back, delete it and rewrite it.

He has no experience of women to draw on, except Anthea, she talks the talk and he knows that's just playing a game, one he's willing to play, because it tickles his brain cells, it isn't emotional or real. Yeah, basically Katrina doesn't have credibility for him as anything but a client, to quote-ish from The Sign of Four she's "a unit in a case", Mary shows potential for being useful on a case but doesn't walk the walk so, case solved, Holmes gets the 7% solution out and totes ignores that she exists.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:29 pm

.... I need to dig out my copy of ACD books
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Most of my ACD books are in packing cases. I use the free site https://sherlock-holm.es/stories/html/cano.html

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks for link.

Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Okay, mate.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 am

I'm going to be busy until the weekend. Three essays due within the next week or two, a castle to finish building, and talent show auditions to practice for in two weeks. Not to mention people are freaking out over my birthday next week. Shocked
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:22 am

How ever do you have time to breathe. Please gods none of the face-painting and paper hats in sight.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

Thankfully no paper hats or face paint. But lots of people and cake and pizza, the staple of birthday party food. Possibly marijuana.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:51 pm

Have fun and make them redefine 'awe'. ^^
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:26 pm

I hope it's fun. I don't really like parties, though.

Also found a neat song that reminded me of the balcony scene: Coming Over by Dillon Francis.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 am

I find parties are a nuisance if you don't enjoy all the fuss. Have been waylaid all today but will get dinner and see if I can rustle up a post.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:59 pm

'The fuss' isn't all that bad sometimes, depends on what kind of party it will turn out to be.

Looks like it's that end of the month situation Night Baron mentioned last month again. Will I get out of this situation alive? Can't wait till the weekend for at least a temporary break.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Shrug. End of month or not I always here. I am this forum's most ever-present member.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Most of the time I spend here is not actually my free time but my procrastination time. I don't know how I manage to keep up my grades.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Sheer dumb luck? Razz

My BC just ran across a mud puddle, must clean up the mess -.-
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:09 pm

I don't believe in luck, but if it exists, then that must be true.

Yikes. Not too big of a mess, I hope?
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Muddy pawprints all over the ground floor Laughing
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:18 pm

I see.

Ugh, I'm really tired but I know I can't sleep until all of my work is done.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Are you sure that you cannot rest for awhile? You will perform better after getting some sleep.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Absolutely not. I have assignments that have major impacts on my grades due tomorrow. I'll be busy getting ready tomorrow and practicing for auditions during brunch and lunch, so no last minute BS work either.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Stop checking this forum and focus to finish your project. Razz
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:55 pm

But I need something to keep me sane while I work.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Nothing here and I plan to focus on my own project too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:11 pm