BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Mon May 14, 2012 7:58 am

Sebastian awoke the next morning, still exhausted but unable to fall back asleep again.
    It still did seem quite early. The room was still quite dark apart from the dull light coming through the window.
    He had only gotten a few hours sleep. It hadn't been that easy when his mind was full of everything though. Jim of all things; along with the previous night.

Sebastian lay on the couch with his eyes fixed on the ceiling, having no intention of bothering to go and wake Jim up. He wouldn't like that, no. Although Sebastian had the urge to. No, he'd let him sleep. It was the best he could do; he didn't want Jim in a bad mood with him. That wouldn't result very well.
    How Jim had reacted when Sebastian had told him he loved him, he really hadn't been able to tell from leaving the room so quickly. Maybe the other hadn't bothered responding because he obviously didn't feel the same or cared what Sebastian felt.

He put the thought aside and finally got up quietly,-in order to not wake Jim-putting something on himself and headed towards the kitchen to make himself something, deciding to eat to fill the emptiness he felt inside of him. Whether it was just the fact that Sebastian was hungry or somewhat depressed, he was simply trying to clear his mind as he put the kettle on. Coffee would wake him up right enough.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Job : Dead Person

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 4 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by Jim Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 am

Jim had been awake for most of the night unfortunately.
    He had laid sprawled on the bed, his arms and legs spread out, but even so blatantly taking possess of Sebastian's bed hadn't brought him any relief.

He couldn't believe Sebastian was in love with him.
    It was ridiculous, he always mistreated the man, always enjoyed making him bleed, always made fun of him, always exploited him... how could he love him?

Jim was refusing to feel flattered.
    And he was also refusing to take into consideration the fact that he could require him in any way.
    Just because he had humiliated himself the day before, ordering him to fuck him, well, that he just wanted to forget about.

Except that he really would love for it to happen again.
    His backside hurt a bit when he moved and it sent chills of pleasure up his spine.

He groaned, sitting up, his head was hurting now.
    Of course.
    He probably slept a couple of hours in total.

Jim was not used to this.
    He never had any bloody feelings.

It was all Sebastian's fault and he hated him for it.

He put on his trousers and walked heavily towards the living room, frowning angrily when he saw Sebastian in front of the kettle.
    "Tea for me," he muttered dryly.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 19, 2012 5:04 am

Sebastian was lazily daydreaming and wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing until he heard Jim's voice behind him, making him start.
    Just for one minute, had he forgotten Jim wasn't dead. But he had gotten used to the silence for so long although it didn't fail to make him jump, hearing someone else's voice in the flat.
    Sebastian hadn't even heard him getting up and walking out of the room.

"Morning." he exclaimed, glancing over his shoulder at Jim when he heard his voice and realising the kettle had already boiled after getting distracted by his own thoughts.

Sebastian took two mugs and set them down before making coffee for himself and tea for Jim as asked. He took his time, only to be positive it was done right.
    "Have a nice sleep?" he asked, grabbing the mugs and making his way over to Jim and handing him the cup of tea; trying to sound causal.

One look at the other's face told Sebastian he was in a foul mood, something he had been regretting. He obviously hadn't slept well-like himself-telling by the dark rings under his eyes.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sat May 19, 2012 7:50 am

"Yes, your bed is very comfortable," he lied easily, waiting for Sebastian to leave the tea on the table before he took it in his hand. He knew he needed to avoid all kinds of touches. He really didn't need any more reminders of the day before.
    Sebastian standing there disheveled was already making him feel unsettled enough.

"How about you?" he replied with a yawn, not that he cared, Sebastian's business had nothing to do with him, he tried to tell himself.

"Do you have any food to offer at least? You shouldn't starve your guests you know..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 19, 2012 9:29 am

Sebastian shrugged, sitting himself down opposite from Jim and giving him a small smile as he made eye contact again, unenthusiastically starting to sip the coffee. "All right, I suppose." he answered quite untruthfully, not having enjoyed sleeping on the couch very much as he had found it hard to settle.

He had been up half the night in fact, unable to sleep and he felt exhausted at the minute but didn't show it-the coffee not seeming to be helping him wake up at all.

"What would you like?" he asked, getting up off his seat again and stood staring at Jim, waiting on the other man to tell him. A bit like an order and whatever Jim had ever wanted or asked him to do, he always did.
    Sebastian knew it was basically back to normal with Jim ordering him about and telling him what to do, although he didn't mind. The only problem preventing everything from being normal was Jim knowing Sebastian loved him.

Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut and just walked out of the room before saying anything instead.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sat May 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Jim laughed at Sebastian's reply, but then he was serious again, his mood changing as fast as usual. "You know very well that I don't like it when you lie to me, Sebby, I am not stupid, I can tell you haven't slept much at all," he said, rolling his eyes as he swang his chair back and forth.

"Bacon, eggs, sausages and baked beans... full English breakfast," he said, waving his hand dismissively, he was not patient at all when he was in such a foul mood. "I am quite hungry, so make it fast," he barked annoyed.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Sebastian couldn't help the grin spreading across his face when Jim knew he was lying, something he had always been able to do as he made his way back over to the kitchen and started taking everything out he needed.
    "What, so you can read minds now or something?" he joked, shaking his head in disbelief.

It would be quicker to just make Jim what he wanted for Sebastian wasn't feeling very hungry, not now anyway. Although it took long enough to make what Jim wanted. He couldn't make it that fast even if he wanted to although he would try at least.
    "This isn't a restaurant, you know." he muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes and trying to forget Jim being in a bad mood for the time being.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 am

Jim rolled his eyes as he swang back on the hind legs of his chair, looking at the ceiling. "Don't be stupid, I can read you like a book... I can read everyone... there is a reason I am the best at what I do, it's something called being smart, I don't know if you ever heard of it," he muttered, his voice sing-songing the words at some point.

He scoffed at Sebastian's comment. "I know, trust me," he commented, clearly implying the food was never going to be good enough. "But I don't feel like going out at the moment, my backside hurts," he hissed accusingly, knowing very well whose fault that was.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun May 20, 2012 7:39 am

"You just know me too well." he pointed out, rolling his eyes once more at the other man's boasting. Typical Jim.
    Sebastian was quite amused now even if Jim was insulting him as usual and kept his back on the other while he prepared his breakfast, somehow having the urge to laugh at nothing in particular but Jim's moodiness. He had missed it, although it was one of the many things Sebastian didn't particularly like but it also added to the menacing man Jim was.

"You asked for it, don't pretend you didn't." he exclaimed, glad he had his back to Jim so he couldn't see his triumphant, gleeful smirk.

He eventually made everything after a while and placed it on a plate before bringing it over to Jim and putting it down in front of him. "Here you go... your majesty." he joked and walked back to the kitchen to clear the mess and put things away, grinning to himself.

((Hehe sorry, had this image stuck in my head and couldn't resist saying your majesty xD Sorry, long link))
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 am

"Rubbish, I am good at what I do," he instisted, quite offended Sebastian would not appreciate his skills. He was just as good as Sherlock at this kind of things, but no one seemed to really notice because he wasn't as... mysterious, he guessed.

"But I also know you too well," he added as a second thought. "You are alarmingly easy to read, I wonder how I can trust you to keep any secret," he commented, even though if he had to tell the truth, he would have never thought Sebastian would... ugh... love him.

"I suggest you keep your cheeky comments to yourself, Sebastian, or I will be sure to cut that tongue of yours," he hissed when he was reminded he had asked to be fucked. He still couldn't believe he had done that. "It's not going to happen again," he pointed out as he looked at his English breakfast.

Even though if he had to admit it, he really wanted it to happen again.
    He waved him away when he called him his majestry. He didn't mind. He kind of was... in his deluded vision of the world
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 26, 2012 6:53 am

"Of course you're good at what you do... you're good at everything." he sighed, not quite sure why he agreed with Jim on almost anything. Nearly everything. He was being truthful though, Jim was practically good at everything he did.
    Sebastian had always looked up to and respected him for it and for many other things. Being a criminal mastermind definitely couldn't be the easiest job to keep up with and God knows how he did it.

"Keep them to myself, right." he repeated, more to himself than Jim. He couldn't help but feel disappointed when the other mentioned it wouldn't happen again, something he had been expecting. He had enjoyed himself and wouldn't mind going a second time, but he knew Jim would refuse or push him away. He didn't want a repeat of sleeping on the couch again. He'd probably have to if Jim was going to stay a while.

Sebastian finished clearing up and decided to leave Jim in peace to eat, walking past him into the living room and giving him a small smile as he strode past, hiding the disappointment on his face before going to sit down on the sofa and flick through the channels, trying to find something interesting on.
    It was only midday so not many good movies or programmes were on, definitely not things Sebastian would enjoy watching.

((I think if on my next turn, I could probably write about Sebastian going for a walk or something? Juts so we get the general idea of him getting kidnapped afterwards although I don't think I really need to say anything about it. We could simply do a time lapse after that and you could write about Jim starting to worry because Seb hasn't been back for hours and it's getting late if you want. Smile ))

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun May 27, 2012 2:02 am

Jim looked at him as he moved to the living room, he could tell Sebastian was keeping things inside. He was grateful for that, he knew that it would be difficult for him otherwise.
    He couldn't allow himself to care for Sebastian, even if deep down he did and couldn't really deny it.

He ate his breakfast, feeling strangely famished, and brought the dish back to the sink once he was done.
    He then moved to the living room.
    "No breakfast for you?" he asked uninterested, moving to sit on the bed, motioning for Sebastian to give space for him.

"Is that what you do all day? Watch TV?" he asked with a disgusted expression on his face.

((Sure, we can also have them talk a bit about why Jim is back or something, if you want~ and have them have some awkward moments on the sofa XD Sexual tension is always welcome~))
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun May 27, 2012 5:50 am

Sebastian watched Jim over his shoulder as he walked towards the sofa after finishing his breakfast, moving across slightly to make room for the other to sit down beside him.
    "Not hungry." he mumbled, not feeling much in the mood to eat at the minute and deciding to wait a while until he ate something instead.

"No, I actually go out a lot. Probably as much as I did when I worked for you." he replied, meeting the other man's gaze for a moment before turning away.
    It felt different when he looked at him, now that Jim knew Sebastian loved him and realising that this was probably the closest they had been after last night. Still, he didn't mind at all. He enjoyed Jim's presence.

"I still work for you, don't I?" he asked, wondering if Jim would carry on with his old ways now that he didn't have a detective to use for his 'games' as he had always called them. Sebastian would be happy enough to do whatever Jim wanted but depending on what it was. If it meant working for him again and being his sniper, he'd be more than happy to.

((I suppose they could talk a while, not to mention the awkwardness and some sexual tension xD Then Seb can go out.))

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 am

Jim observed him subtly, trying to look like he was actually following the TV, and also trying to avoid thinking about the fact that he could feel the other's body warmth not too far from his own.
    Damn.
    He could touch him so easily.
    He wanted to.
    He wouldn't.

"Are you doing anything with your life?" he asked, motioning to the place. "You surely aren't rich, are you working at all? I thought I left you enough money to get by decently," he commented, not looking at him, even though he cared about the answer very much. Had Sebastian drank his money away? Or something equally stupid?

He grimaced when he was asked whether he still worked for him. "There isn't much to work for," he admitted, his jaw tensing. "That bastard destroyed every single cell of my empire, one by one," he hissed angrily.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 29, 2012 5:45 am

Sebastian kept his eyes to the floor, not paying any attention to the TV whatsoever after putting it on. Even though he wasn't looking at Jim, he was still taking in his every word and feeling more and more desperate to move closer to the man, not having realised he already had about an inch or so.
    Sitting close to him wasn't helping at all.
    But he had learned how to control his emotions and would not be coming out with them.
    He couldn't allow himself to.

He shrugged when asked what he did with his life, nothing ever happened any more. Not after Jim had left, only things he couldn't be bothered talking about as they were pretty much boring and not worth listening to. "I don't have a job, not at the minute anyway. I've tried getting one but I couldn't stand any of them. I preferred the job I had, working for you." he admitted, feeling he had somehow let Jim down when he could have gotten over him easily and got on with his own life. But it hadn't been that easy. He had tried, probably not hard enough because he hadn't cared any more with the other man gone.

"I still have everything though, all my rifles and guns and things. I just thought I'd keep them, there was no point getting rid of them." he mumbled, not wanting to admit that at least half of it was Jim's fault that the whole business had practically been ruined.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

Jim looked at the TV for a while, he wasn't really looking though, his jaw was clenched in a nervous expression and his thoughts were miles away.
    "I can't believe he survived the fall," he mumbled, before his eyes snapped on Sebastian.

"You are pathetic, clinging to the past like that," he hissed, mean, aggravated by his own thoughts. "What did you want to do? Just waste away like that?"

He took in a deep breath, calming down. "I have no job to give you at the moment, I need to lay low and plan my offensive, I need to rest my head," he said, and bit on his lower lip. "And you aren't helping," he said, especially with that warm body of yours calling me near even though we are just sitting side by side.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 am

"I'm not too worried about how he did it, I'm more interested in how you managed to be alive when clearly that was your dead body lying on the hospital roof." he said, his voice breaking on the last part and he cleared his throat to not make it look that obvious even though he had just gone and basically made a fool of himself.
    He couldn't help it.
    It had pained Sebastian for so long and it still did just thinking about it.

"I don't know... I was stupid and still am, I just... couldn't." Cope, he wanted to add but kept it to himself, figuring it would be better whilst he kept his eyes on the wall opposite. "I didn't think you would have a job for me anyway, you're only back, Jim. I don't mind if you go back to sleep though if you want to rest, I might go out in a bit."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am

"One can do a lot of things with some fake blood and gun props," he said, shaking his head, "Did you really think I would kill myself not to let Sherlock get away? I am not that stupid."

He looked at Sebastian for a moment, wondering about those feeling he had confessed the day before, could he really believe that? Was that why he had lived in this kind of limbo for three years?

"I know you are," he said simply, reaching out his hand and patting the other's knee, freezing when he realized he was touching him, chills running up his spine.
    Damn.
    He looked up at Sebastian and felt himself swallow hard.
    "I don't think I will be able to sleep anyway, it doesn't matter," his eyes narrowed as he looked at him.
    "Where are you going?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

"I never thought you were stupid, you're smarter than anyone I know actually. You just convinced me that you really were... dead." he admitted, looking to the floor sadly. He hated to be talking about this, the thought of Jim's lifeless body haunted him and he'd never forgive the man for the pain and emotional damage he had caused him.

He started at the touch, his heart racing as it had done the night before when Jim had touched him. It was such a simple gesture but Sebastian couldn't help feeling comforted, the touch of the warm hand cheering him up slightly and helping him forget the horrible thoughts.
    He was still sitting so close to Jim, his shoulder so close to brushing against the other's.

"Nowhere in particular, might just go for a walk or whatever." he replied, meeting Jim's curious, questioning, gaze. "Even lie down for a bit, it'll help."

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 pm

"Well, you should never believe what you see with me," he commented, and frowned as he thought back to the day, he would have never done what he did if he had known Sherlock would have escaped. He was supposed to be bloody dead, and instead he was running around destroying his life's work. "Sherlock is going to pay for it," he said, his lips stretching in a thin line.

He felt the other's body tense under his touch, and instead of pulling his hand away, he reacted by running it further up the other's thigh. It was always like that, he would always do the opposite of what he was supposed to.

"I don't need you to babysit me, Seb," he pointed out, his eyes narrowing even further. "But know that I won't be happy if you are lying to me," he muttered, naturally suspicious.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 am

"Yeah, I think I know that by now." he muttered, wondering how long Jim had been planning his whole death behind his back without including him in the plan. Sebastian would have liked to know, it would have spared him from feeling miserable for three years but he knew Jim wasn't likely to tell him.
    "I could help you with that." he suggested, not entirely feeling hopeful about Jim's decision or what he had in mind as he tried to be helpful at the least.

Sebastian felt his whole body stiffen as the other's hand moved further up; he felt uncomfortable at the minute because of Jim ignoring him last night and sending him out to the couch and he thought hopefully if he was having second thoughts about it... about him.
    Sebastian was submissive towards Jim though, that was his greatest weakness.

He put the thought to the side, concentrating on what they were talking about. "Well, if you want to rest, feel free to." he said, rolling his eyes at Jim's choice of words. "You would know if I was lying anyway... 'I can read you like a book, Sebastian'." he recited the lines Jim had once spoken to him, staring straight at him innocently. "I might even have a drink but all I've got in mind so far, is a walk. Clear my head a bit"

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh don't worry, I am planning to use you just fine," he said with a smirk, a few pieces of the puzzle were already placed in his head. He knew there was a way to get back at Sherlock, and he was going to find it. Especially if the man thought he was dead.

His fingers started tapping on the other's inner thigh as he thought, for a long moment he was disconnected from reality and the conversation was hardly interesting to him. He vaguely registered Sebastian making fun of him, and his hand squeezed the other's thigh as a warning.
    "I can tell if you lie, exactly because I can tell it annoys me, you shouldn't even try," he growled.

"What do you need to clear your head for? You did nothing today!" he protested with a scoff.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:53 am

"I'm always happy to help." he said, curious to know what the other possibly had in mind and what he would have to do. Jim was smart with these things, he was good at plans.

Sebastian watched Jim's hand for a while, his thoughts further away whilst he thought of the day before when he had found Jim in his flat, casually there as if he had told Sebastian he was coming over. Now it felt like it had happened a while ago. Then there was what happened afterwards...
    He snapped out of it when he felt Jim's hand squeeze his thigh, turning his attention back to the other man. "I wouldn't want to lie to you and even if I did, it wouldn't convince you. You'd know." he responded calmly, only realising that he was basically leaning against Jim, their shoulders now touching.

"If you must know, I am still having trouble with getting over the fact that you're back from the bloody dead." he sighed, smiling lightly. "Is there a problem with me going for a walk?"
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am

"I know you are, I know you are," he repeated, his grip on the other's thigh loosening, and becoming a soft kneading, as if wanting to apologize for the pain he might have caused.

It was only when he looked up at Sebastian again that he realized just how close they were.
    Damn.
    He really didn't need this, it was bloody distracting, and he ended up swallowing hard.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, his voice croaking slightly. "And you don't have trouble accepting you also fucked me senseless last night?" he muttered casually.
    No, because really, if Sebastian thought that that was normal, he was quite mistaken.

He smirked then. "I'll have you know, I was a virgin, you stripped me of my innocence," he said with his sing-song voice.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:39 am

Sebastian relaxed when Jim seemed to calm down a bit, not bothered that the other's hand was still rested on his thigh.
    Without thinking, he placed his own on top of Jim's, happily squeezing it lightly before pulling it away again in case it annoyed him.

"No trouble at all." he said with a smirk; Jim hadn't mentioned the subject of their encounter the night before as much as now and Sebastian couldn't help but smile at the thought. He wouldn't be forgetting it.

He nearly choked on the next part, staring at him in shock. "You? A virgin... before I-" he trailed off, too shocked to carry on. He was surprised to be hearing it, it definitely wasn't something he would have ever thought. Although Sebastian was somewhat honoured to be the first, Jim had seemed a natural though.
    Jim was good looking-Sebastian clearly saw him as the most gorgeous person ever-and surely he couldn't have been a virgin? "Well, that's definitely... something." he muttered, clearing his throat.
    Sebastian couldn't help but feel that Jim cared, seeing as he had let Sebastian be the first person to have sex with him. He felt his heart swell up with love for the other man, his feelings daring to become another outburst.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:38 am