BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Job : Dead Person

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) Empty It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 am

A standard lock.
    How boring.
    How traditional.
    How mediocre!

Why was Sebastian living in such a hole?
    Mind you, it was nothing out of the ordinary, but Jim had been used to much better, to luxury, and he had thought he educated Sebastian to do the same!
    This place had no style at all!
    He was disappointed and it showed in the pout that appeared on his lips.

So he forced his way inside, picking the lock, quite an easy and boring task if he had to say it.

The inside was rather bare, typical Sebastian, he had this love for shabby things, didn't he?

Such a simple boy, he was.
    His boy.

"Ah, Sebby Sebby..." he sing-songed, spinning until he could sit on the sofa, sprawling himself on it, as if he owned the place.

It had been three years, three long years of annoyance and disappointment for Moriarty, Sebastian had to be happy to see him again.
    He better be. He was counting on that.
    And one part of him who he hardly listened to was looking forward to seeing his friend again.
    He had missed him.
    But that was only for him to know.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 am

Three years.
    It felt longer and more boring than ever.
    The thrill and excitement had basically died, gone.
    Sebastian hardly knew who he was any more. Half of him felt missing.

Why the hell had Jim been so stupid? It was a game that went too far this time.
    Never again would Sebastian standby and watch, letting the only person he ever cared about shoot themselves. But the damage had been done already. There was nothing anyone could do about it now.

He made his way to the flat, taking his time. Walking was a very dull thing to do but there was nothing else. Sebastian couldn't stay inside all day or he'd go insane. Maybe he already was.
    He grabbed the key out of his pocket as he reached the door and was about to unlock it when he noticed it had already been left ajar. Probably forgot to close it properly he thought, not caring much like anything else.
    Sebastian pushed his way through, quietly closing it behind him. Something didn't feel right at all. The hall light was on and he was positive that it had been turned off before he left. And why had the door been open?
    Must be my imagination...
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 am

Jim had been bored. He had kicked his shoes off, placed them lazily on the table and had stared at each object in the room for at least half an hour each.
    Sebastian was taking longer than he thought.
    Of course there was the possibility that Jim was in the wrong apartment.
    But he never made silly mistakes like that.

He perked up when he heard the distinct sound of the door opening, his heart jumping in his chest.
    Finally!

He sat up a bit, fixing his tie and posture before he relaxed slightly, a smirk on his lips.
    "Come on Sebby, we haven't got all night," he whispered to himself, eyes moving to the living room's entrance.
    He couldn't help but wonder if Sebastian would aim his gun at him thinking he was a burglair.
    That would be fun.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:01 am

Sebastian was still confused at the light being on and the door open. Someone could have easily broken in and have already left. If they were still here, Sebastian would make sure they wished they hadn't bothered.
    Finally something entertaining was possibly going to happen.
    Sebastian's hand felt for the gun in his pocket and he took it out, holding it tightly. He'd shoot anything he saw moving and kill it. Definitely torture whoever it was if they had survived a bullet to the head.
    He walked slowly down the hall, listening for any sounds or signs of movement.
    Nothing.
    The light in the living room was on as well. No other light in any other room was on so he guessed whoever it was, was in there. He moved swiftly towards the living room, aiming the gun at the intruder and for a second, his heart stopped.
    "J-Jim?" he whispered, hearing his voice shake. This isn't real... I'm going insane.
    He stopped dead and stared at him, the gun falling and clattering to the floor. His hands were shaking now. I'm seeing things.
    Sebastian closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them again. The other man was still there, staring back. It was like seeing a ghost. "But... you're... d-dead."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 am

"I survived one gunshot to the head, Sebastian, but I still wouldn't try another," he said flippant when Sebastian appeared on the doorstep, and indeed his gun was in his hands.

Recognition flashed in his eyes though, and the weapon clattered to the floor with a noise that felt too loud in Jim's ears.

"Well, yes, it's me, your old boss James Moriarty... surprise~" he exclaimed, slowly standing up.
    "And no, not dead, do I look dead to you?" he said, pouting a bit and cupping his own face. "I am trying to keep in good shape... but I did lose a few pounds, you know, being on the run and all..."

He smirked, stepping closer. "Come on, Sebby, you didn't possibly think Sherlock could trick me in such a way now, did you?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am

"Surprise?! I swear, if I wasn't so... if I didn't... if you weren't..." he trailed off, lost for words.
    He was feeling something between anger and hatred for the man at the same time. Although he couldn't help but feel relieved, happy. Even though Sebastian refused to show it. "You wouldn't have had to shoot yourself if it hadn't been for Sherlock!" he shouted, his temper rising at the mention of the detective. "This wouldn't have fucking happened!"
    How could Jim just stand there and look so happy about it?
    It's not funny...
    Sebastian crossed the room so he was inches away from the other man, breathing heavily and glaring at him. "I thought you were fucking dead!"
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Ah, his Sebby was just adorable, wasn't he? Oh so overwhelmed just because he had been dead for a few years.
    Well, he guessed maybe Sebastian cared a bit.
    Funny.
    Why would he?
    Jim was hardly nice with him, even when he deserved it.

He rolled his eyes when the other man moved closer, shouting.
    "Well, clearly, Sebastian, you thought wrong," he hissed, and waved his hands nervously. "Sherlock had the upper hand for a few moments... the bastard had a few tricks up his sleeve... but it didn't work, I am alive, I am here, and I am going to crash with you for a few days, so I suggest you wrap your head around it for the time being."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 am

Making decisions without asking if it was all right first.
    Definitely the Jim he remembered.

"You can't just be dead and turn up at my flat alive again! You just can't do that... it's... you're insane." he sighed, shaking his head at the whole situation. He was going crazy, he had to be...
    The anger was still there though, burning inside him. He needed to get it out somehow. At least he would feel better afterwards. Sebastian stared back at Jim for a moment, a malicious smirk dancing across his lips.
    See how you like it... bastard.
    Without hesitation he lifted his fist and brought it forwards, slamming it into the other man's face and meeting his jaw. "Don't go dying on me again! It wasn't funny..."

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 am

"I'm insane?" he repeated, laughing a bit. "No surprises there. But I reckon it's better to be insane than to be dead, don't you think?"

He didn't expect the punch.
    It wasn't easy to take Moriarty by surprise, but Sebastian was good at it.
    He always turned out to care much more than Jim thought.
    It still baffled him.

He didn't like the pain though, he stumbled back holding his face, the anger clear in his expression.
    "You slimy underdog! How dare you hit me?!" he hissed, slapping Sebastian's face back in revenge.

"You should have known I can't die that easily! And if you really cared about me than you could have just tried to call me!!" he shouted, realizing too late he had let something important slip.

He stepped back, schooling his features, hiding all that he denied of himself, a good distance in between them was going to help, and the anger slid under his skin in a quivering undercurrent.
    "Get me ice, my jaw hurts now," he ordered venomous.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 am

The returned slap stung and he hissed, glaring back at Jim. "I hit you because you fucking deserved it!" he snapped back, his hands trembling by his sides.

The next part took him off guard and he felt his temper rise again, staring at the other man in disbelief. "I did try and call you! Your phone was always off. And you never replied to my messages..." he said, his voice shaking and turning more into a whisper at the end.

Sebastian looked down at his feet for a minute, not exactly sure how he felt about all this. It somehow didn't feel right. And yet, he was still being ordered about. Why should he still obey? He shouldn't have to. Although he felt better having something to do and someone guiding him.
    Sebastian had always been too used to Jim ordering him about anyway and when he had 'died', he hadn't known what to do with himself.
    Sebastian did what he was told and left to go into the kitchen, returning a few seconds later with the ice. "Here." he mumbled, cautiously handing out the ice to Jim. "Sorry..."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 am

Jim's jaw clenched, even though the pain that washed through his face. "Who are you to say what I deserve?" he hissed, annoyed. "I don't have any sort of obligation towards you, Sebastian, I would think you knew that already," he added coldly, turning his back on him and waiting for his ice.

He took it with a quick swing, pressing it to his jaw and taking in a deep breath. "Nonsense, I haven't got any of those messages," he commented dryly and the laughed.
    "You thought I would keep the same number?? Of course I would change to the emergency one! Oh Sebby, you are just as stupid as I left, aren't you?" he commented, shaking his head.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 am

Sebastian stared at the other man, annoyed and irritated. "You could have called me instead. Was it really that hard?" he spat, keeping his eyes fixed on Jim's face. "What do you expect? I thought you were dead. How was I supposed to know you'd pick up the phone and answer. Dead people don't bloody do that!"

Sebastian was tempted to punch him again but he kept his hands by his sides, fists still clenched. "I am not stupid." he snarled, his anger dying away slightly to be left with a hurt feeling. "I thought you were dead." he repeated, looking up at him miserably. "I didn't know what to do..."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 am

"There is something about faking my death that you aren't quite grasping," he said, his voice raising a bit. "People have to think I am dead!" he shouted and then calmed down, fixing his tie.

The miserable look on Sebastian's face silenced Jim for a while though.
    For a moment he just thought about that.
    Sebastian was hurt.
    It was clear.
    But why hadn't he moved on?
    He had all kind of contacts to find himself a new boss, to build himself a new life.
    Why hadn't he done that?

"Have you been... sad?" he asked, feeling rather childish, but he really had no idea what to think.
    He had missed Sebastian of course.
    A secret he wasn't going to share.
    But he had always kept an eye on him from afar, he had known what the sniper was up to and whether he was healthy or not.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:17 am

"Well you could have told me of all people. Or at least given me some sort of sign that you were alive. Maybe I would have know then." he muttered, his eyes fixed on the floor.

Sebastian decided not to make eye contact, not wanting to look up at Jim.
    He couldn't think straight either.
    Everything had gone quite quickly.
    Maybe if he didn't say anything, he wouldn't look stupid.
    But he couldn't just not talk to Jim. He had to.
    Especially about this. Maybe if he just admitted what he felt but that would only make him look even more stupid.

"I wouldn't say sad. That isn't the right word. I felt far worse than just... sad." he replied, moving over to sit down and try and get his head around everything. "Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have said anything to anyone."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 am

Worse than just sad?
    Jim didn't understand.
    It always came down to those annoying feelings, why was Sebastian feeling so much?
    Why was he making him feel?

"Why should I have told you only?" he asked, and waved his hand nervously. "It was my plan. And I am perfectly capable of doing things alone. I do not have to answer to you," he insisted, and his features were hard, unfeeling, hiding everything else that was going on underneath.

"I did not doubt your loyalty, but I didn't think you would act like an abandoned puppy, I expected you to be more independent than that," he spat, his hand was freezing for the ice pack, but he did not care. He reckoned the numbness was going to help him stay grounded.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:43 am

"I didn't say you had to answer to me. I was only suggesting. You left it a long time before telling me. I could have helped. I would have liked to know you were alive, you know." he retorted, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Why did he care so much?
    What made it worse, Jim didn't understand.
    He couldn't just get a new job.
    It didn't work like that.

"It wasn't as easy as you think it was. I couldn't just find a decent job, they're all boring and none of them involved anything like the job I had." he sighed, thinking it probably best if he just shut up and didn't talk. It was only making matters worse and he didn't want to be blurting things out about his bloody emotions.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 am

"You should keep your suggestions to yourself, Sebastian, because this is starting to sound like a fight between a married couple, and I don't think we are married, are we?" he hissed, and went to sit back on the sofa.

A spark of realization went off in Jim's mind at the rest of the words.
    "Ah, of course, you were bored! I understand working for me is the best you could hope for, but that is no reason to be so clingy," he waved his hand dismissively. "There are so many people needy of a good sniper around, Sebby, I am quite jealous of my things, but I surely didn't expect you to wither away for three years without me."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:48 am

"Well obviously we're not married. It doesn't mean we can't argue. Which is all we seem to be doing right now." he mentioned, watching the other man as he sat down.

"I did try and get another job but I either found it boring or I didn't like it or anyone else. And besides, I'm your sniper. If I happen to be someone else's, it doesn't feel right. And the bosses didn't have a clue, I hated every one of them." he said, grinning as he stared back at Jim.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 am

"Well, I don't like arguing," he said with a pout, it was incredibly distressing to argue with Sebastian. He was used to shut people up by killing them, he couldn't possibly do that with Sebastian, for some reason he couldn't pin point at the moment.

He leaned against the side of the sofa, crossing his legs and resting his head on his hand. "Mmhmm, so you like me and no one else. It makes sense. I am the best around after all. You should be happy I am back then, and not look so.." he waved towards his face. "...hurt."

He sighed dramatically. "I don't know Seb, what did you want? A hug? A kiss? I guess our reunion was rather anti-climatic..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 am

"Well then, we should stop arguing." he sighed, knowing if Jim had at least told him earlier or warned him before he shot himself, they probably wouldn't be arguing in the first place.
    Although they had always argued before and normally, if it had been bad enough, it would have led to a fight. That was the last thing Sebastian wanted to do right now.

He said nothing when Jim mentioned him looking hurt, rolling his eyes.
    He had every reason to feel hurt.
    But still, he did feel happy.
    It was just hard to show it at the minute.

Sebastian stared at Jim when he asked what he wanted, confused. Surely it wasn't that easy? A hug? That would be a totally normal thing to do after not seeing someone for a long time. But a kiss? That was different, especially with Jim. But where exactly? That's what was confusing. Jim just had to be so complicated. Or maybe he was just joking.
    Sebastian found himself moving closer and without thinking, wrapped his arms around the other man and pulled him into a hug. He didn't care if Jim had been joking. "I missed you so much." he breathed, nestling his head into the crook of Jim's neck and not bothered about what he had just said or what he was doing.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 am

There was just something incredibly annoying about Sebastian.
    Those things he did, so sudden, instinctive and no doubt passionate that were able to stop Jim's breathing.

He didn't understand that.
    Jim was always calculating.
    He was always thinking about what he could gain and what was the best course of action.
    Sebastian was horrendously clueless about such things.
    He was pure instinct and feelings, and sometime Jim just couldn't predict what he would do next.

Like now.
    The hug, the words, crawling their way into his mind. Sneaking into that place full of dust no one was allowed in.

He didn't understand how Sebastian could care for him.
    Him.

He sighed.
    Fine.
    He would yield just for this time, for the warmth of the other's body against his.

His arms moved around the other's shoulders, and squeezed him a bit. His thoughts running to a whole different place then.
    "Mm, Seb, you got some muscles here," he said, running his fingers down his back.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 am

Sebastian hadn't regretted his sudden movement. He was glad he did it.
    He was clinging onto Jim helplessly, scared that if he let go, the other man would suddenly disappear again.
    Really, it was stupid to think such a thing could happen and Sebastian knew that but he couldn't afford to lose him again. He wasn't going to let that happen.

"Don't do it again... please." he mumbled against Jim's neck, taking in the other man's scent. Now, he realised he needed Jim. Probably more than he thought. Sebastian was only lost without him.

Now, if he looked at it, he had somehow made his way into the other's lap without realising, still holding him tightly.
    He felt better when Jim responded, wrapping his own arms around him and in a way, hugging him back. The sudden feeling of fingers running down his back sent shivers down his spine making Sebastian shudder and he inhaled deeply, breathing heavily against Jim's neck.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 am

Don't do it again, please...

Jim was used to people pleading. They often wanted him to spare them their lives, which he never did much.
    He didn't like people pleading, it was predictable and boring, just so typically human.
    Typical of weakness.

Sebastian was not weak though.
    He knew he wasn't.
    Then why was he pleading?
    Why did he wanted Jim to say he would not abandon him again?

His first instinct was to push him away, to yell at him that he could do whatever the hell he wanted to do... but somehow he couldn't.
    And it annoyed him.

"One can't fake their death twice, it would be preposterous... not to mention boring," he singsonged, trying to convince himself he wasn't doing this because he wanted to comfort Sebastian.

Who was in his lap now.

How did that happen?

It was interesting though, Sebastian was warm, alive in his arms, his body was toned and... woa, was he breathing heavily against his neck, now?

"Seb..." he whispered with a smirk, turning a bit to whisper in his ear. "Are you that happy to see me again?"
    He licked his lips, taking in the other's scent. "Or is it just that you hadn't had any in a while?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 am

You could fake your death twice, no problem he thought, deciding not to say it though in case he gave Jim a stupid idea and he tried it again just to prove something.
    He'd already proved himself once, he didn't have to do it a second time.
    Even though he knew Jim probably wasn't going to do it again.

Sebastian lay motionless in Jim's lap, enjoying the warmth radiating off the other man's body and the comforting feeling.
    It was certainly better than arguing over everything.
    And Jim didn't seem to mind Sebastian holding him tighter.
    If possible.

He didn't know what to say to the last questions, his mind blank. Although he had a fair idea what Jim was going on about. Without thinking it over properly Sebastian answered, "Yes." and nestled his head further into the other man's neck, barely caring that he happened to be in Jim's lap and pressed against him.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 am

This was... interesting.

Sebastian had hardly ever touched him, but now he was literally attached to him, he was hugging him close, his whole body was pressed to Jim's in a no doubt suggestive way.
    Or maybe it was just Jim's mind.
    "Yes to both questions?" he said, fingertips tracing a pattern along Sebastian's spine.

He felt himself shiver, Sebastian's breathing on his neck.
    Mm, maybe it had been too long for him as well.
    "Sebby dear, are you trying to tell me something?" he asked with a smirk, his hands were now moving up the other man's knees and then cupping his butt, squeezing it slightly.
    Oh so tight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:21 am