BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 am

Sebastian felt himself tense, his breath hitching.
    Maybe he had been trying to tell him something.
    Jim already seemed to know which made it easier.
    And now he was teasing.

Sebastian couldn't help but let out a small moan, feeling himself slowly become aroused already. He moved closer even if it was hardly possible any more. He wanted to get as close as he could. Feel Jim pressed against him.
    This reunion they seemed to be having was definitely proving more enjoyable than their earlier argument and Sebastian soon found himself planting kisses up Jim's neck, nipping at the skin as one hand moved down to rest on the other man's thigh.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Job : Dead Person

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 am

"Woa," giggled Jim at Sebastian's movements, he felt his body tingle against the other man's, this was definitely more pleasurable than getting punched in the face. Who knew he could expect something like this from his sniper! Another surprise...

He felt his back arch as Sebastian started kissing along his neck, it felt oh so nice.
    "Kinky Seb, you are..." he exclaimed teasing. "These three years were good on you," he commented with another smirk, one hand moving to bury in the other's hair, tugging at them firmly in encouragement.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 am

This was easier than what he thought it would be.
    Sebastian had expected Jim to push him away and start shouting again.
    But he didn't.

Sebastian moved further up Jim's neck, leaving a few red marks from the nipping and biting. He tugged at the other man's ear, growling playfully and moving back down to suck a large bruise at the side of his neck.
    "Hmm..." he hummed against the other's neck, not going to let talking distract him. His hand shifted to rest on the other man's crotch, squeezing lightly as he wrapped a leg around Jim's, pinning him down so he couldn't move.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 am

Jim's eyes widened and his lips curled in a soft 'oh' when he felt Sebastian sucking a bruise into his neck. "Seb... you are being very naughty," he commented with a soft laugh, he couldn't believe this, his sniper was ah, that felt nice... don't stop...

He threw his head back, this was his only weakness, he could never say no to seduction.
    "You have a talent with those lips of yours," he commented, groaning slightly when he felt himself pinned to a fixed position.
    Of course Sebastian wanted to have control.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 am

Sebastian pulled away from Jim's neck to look at the other man, memorizing every feature on his face. God, he was beautiful. Every bloody thing about him was perfect. Not to mention that gorgeous accent. Sebastian knew he didn't come close to comparing.

"Never... leave me... again." he exaggerated slowly, straddling the other man's lap and quickly slapping him across the face. "I can't cope..." he leaned in to whisper in his ear, his fingers fumbling frantically to open Jim's shirt buttons as he pulled the other man by his tie into a violent kiss with his free hand.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am

Jim was startled into reality by the slap, it was like getting dipped into cold water and he growled angrily. The next second Sebastian was in his mouth though, sucking biting and licking in a swirl of passion Jim had never felt directed at him.
    It was so strong it scared him. And Jim wasn't easily scared.

He pushed Sebastian away, so violently the other fell off the sofa.

He was livid as he stood up, looming over him with his shirt open.

"No one has control over me, Sebastian, do I need to teach you that again?" he said, his foot on the other's thigh.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 01, 2012 5:25 am

"Couldn't help myself." he panted, the fall to floor taking the breath out of him.

He stared expressionlessly up at the man towering over him, not daring to move. But maybe Jim didn't want what he did. Sebastian knew it would only have been a certain amount of time before Jim decided to take control again. Now he was probably going to get punished for his previous actions.
    Sebastian didn't care though. He wanted to be tortured. Desperate to know and experience what it felt like again. The pain and pleasure of every second.

"Yes." he finally answered, keeping his eyes fixed on Jim expectedly, lust filling his eyes.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 am

Jim's foot kneaded further into the other's thigh, "That is your problem, Sebastian, you always end up losing control, always following that passion of yours..." he said, and took off his shirt, throwing it to the side.

"What am I supposed to do with you?" he thought out loud, eyes raking of the panting form of his employee.
    He settled his feet in a straddling position, and leaned on him, his eyes sparkling with lust and malicious intent.

He was about to say something else, but then he changed his mind and just slapped Sebastian across the face. Twice.
    "I don't like to get my hands dirty, Sebastian..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue May 01, 2012 8:04 am

Sebastian whined quietly when Jim's hand collided with his face, a stinging, burning feeling starting to take affect. That will leave a mark.
    "Of course not... Boss." he answered, having missed being able to call Jim that name after three years. It had definitely been a while. Just hearing it again made him smile.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around the other man's neck and pulled him down into another aggressive kiss, letting his tongue explore Jim's mouth. The sensation he felt sent shivers down his spine, the adrenaline continually rushing through his whole body and delaying his mind from thinking anything else other than Jim.

"I really... missed you... a lot." he breathed, pulling away to catch his breath and look back at Jim. He wanted him to know. Jim already knew Sebastian cared, he had to. It was impossible to miss.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 am

Jim huffed as he was pulled closer, his knees buckling and he crumbled on him. Now he was actually straddling his chest and Sebastian's lips were on his, his taste all over him.
    It made Jim's mind dizzy.
    "Damn, Seb," he whimpered, his hands grabbing his shirt and then he was pushing him to the floor, violently, making the kiss end.

"This is not how it usually goes," he protested, because he had to admit that he hadn't exactly planned this.
    It didn't mean that he couldn't enjoy it though.

He pulled the hems of Sebastian's shirt apart with a swift movement, making the buttons pop.
    "Oops," he said with a smirk and placed the palm of his hand on the other's now bare sternum, keeping him down.

"Lots of scars... how many are mine?" he asked with a smirk.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

At this point, Sebastian couldn't move because of the hand forcing him down and keeping him there. The teasing was becoming unbearable. Even his head felt dizzy from it hitting the floor first after being violently pushed away.

"Most of them are yours." he replied, answering the other man's question about his scars.
    Sebastian had too many to count. Down his arms and up his chest and stomach, round his neck and his back was literally covered. Everywhere. Most were visible but others had faded over a while.

"I got some of the rest from injuring myself or getting into a fight." he muttered, not caring much about what exactly happened to cause them. He couldn't remember. Only Jim's seemed to make an impression on him and stay as a vivid memory as most of them had been caused to teach him a lesson. Probably far too many.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

Jim smirked, his hand moving down the other man's chest, teasing, but menacing at the same time. No one could tell whether the next second he was going to hit or caress him, he didn't know himself. His mind was a frenzy of thought and at every turn there was something new.
    "I like your body... it shows that you are mine..." he whispered, his words slurring a bit.

"Is that what you want Sebastian? You want to be mine?" he mumbled, sliding a bit back until his ass was rubbing against the sniper's crotch.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 03, 2012 3:37 am

"I've always been yours." he whispered, feeling himself tense and his breath quicken as the other man moved down. Teasing looked as if it was something Jim very much enjoyed doing. Problem was, Jim happened to be very good at it and Sebastian was finding it quite hard to stop himself from tearing the clothes of him and dominating him completely.
    But Jim would never let that happen.

"I love it when you take control..." he mumbled quietly,--just loud enough for Jim to hear-- thrusting his hips up and longing for those lips back on his.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 6:29 am

Jim's eyes flicked to Sebastian's face when he heard the words, could it be true? Jim wasn't one to deny conquests, but a person's heart was something he had never really had. Sure he could dominate his victims, he could torture them and he could get them addicted to him, but owning their hearts was a whole different matter.
    "Oh Seb, you are very sweet," he commented, and started undoing his belt, sliding it out its loops with a menacing slap. "But you aren't literally mine just yet..."

He smirked when Sebastian spoke again, feeling the other's hips pushing against his ass and the evident erection.
    "My dear Seb... you are so hard already..." he teased him and rolled his hips down on him.

"Why, I enjoy the power... especially the one I have over you," he muttered, his thoughts blazing with all the possible things he could do to his employee now.
    His hand looped the belt around his hand, and he kept it like a mini whip.
    "You are just so delicious," he muttered, and suddenly slashed the leather across Sebastian's chest, watching as a bruise formed almost instantenuously.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 03, 2012 7:12 am

Sebastian watched Jim cautiously as he took off his belt, knowing it was going to be used on him whether he liked it or not. Just the way the other held it indicated it was going to be put to good use.

He cried out in pain as it was smacked across his chest, sending a wave shock and agony through his nerves. The pain only resulted, in a way, pleasurable and Sebastian soon found himself even more aroused than he had been.

"Do it again." he growled, the lust taking over and controlling his mind as well as Jim. "Harder this time..." he added with a smirk, bucking his hips up against the other man. He'd beg if he had to.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 8:33 am

Jim smirked, grabbing Seb's jaw and leaning on him. "You know I don't like it when you try to order me around," he said, and instead of doing what he was told, he slid on Sebastian's chest and ran his tongue along the red line he had just created.

"But if you ask very nicely, I might give you what you want..." he muttered, moving the belt against his nipple.

"You are bleeding for me, Sebastian... I love it..." he whispered, blowing on the bruise, and then starting to undo the other's trousers with his free hand.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

"Please Jim... hit me. Just one more time. Please. Make me bleed and suffer pain because you're good at it... please." he begged, not taking much thought to what he was getting himself into. He wanted this. For Jim to mark and bruise him to show Sebastian was his. No one else's. No matter how badly injured he ended up or looked.

Sebastian squirmed under the other man, desperate for more. The pain was only causing him pleasure instead. He had to admit he missed it.
    "Please Jim... fix it for me." he whispered, grinning as he watched the other expectantly, waiting for the strike.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 9:21 am

Sebastian's pleads made Jim's smirk grow, his chest filling with a warm feeling he had no way to control.
    "Very well," he said and his arm moved back to charge the blow.

"Ready?" he warned him, and before he was even done talking he struck him again, once, twice, and three times, using all his strength and creating another few deliciously red bruises.

Then he slid off him, forcibly dragging down his trousers in a not so gentle movement.
    "Naked Sebastian, now," he hissed his order, no time to argue.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

Sebastian writhed with pleasure as the belt struck him once more, causing him to flinch and grit his teeth to prevent any noise coming out and showing how weak he was.
    "Y-" he cut off, about to answer Jim's question as another few blows to the chest abruptly stopped him speaking and caused more yells of pain instead.

It took Sebastian a few minutes to realise what was going on or what he was doing before Jim barked another order, making him come back to the whole situation that was happening around him at the moment.
    "Yes Boss." he said, hastily slipping his boxers off so he lay bare, his clothes strewn to the side along with Jim's shirt, soon to joined by his trousers as well.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am

Jim grinned, thoroughly satisfied by Sebastian's prompt movements, he liked it when people did what he told them, it was a great turn on.
    Not that he needed to be more turned on, just watching Sebastian get naked in front of him was enough to send chills up his spine.
    God, he was so damn sexy.

So he struck him again, slashing mercilessly his chest again.
    A good punishment for making Jim want him.

"You know what's going to happen now, Seb?" he hissed, his fingers reaching down to ghost over the other's erection, a teasing torture even for himself.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 am

Sebastian let out another loud painful yell which echoed off the walls as the belt struck him again, his breath coming in quick pants. It was getting harder to keep up with Jim's sudden lash outs although Sebastian wouldn't be complaining.

"I've got a fair idea of what you're going to do." he replied, making a noise between a soft laugh and a moan. It wasn't hard to guess what Jim was going to do next. Quite obvious in fact.
    Sebastian locked eyes with the other man, attempting to bring his hips up a little further, knowing it was always best to go along with Jim's decisions and do what he asked or wanted.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

"Mm, and here I thought I was unpredictable," he commented, and dropped to his knees again, leaning over Sebastian as if he was his prey, his eyes gleaming softly with lust.

His hand finally wrapped around the other's erection, chills of arousal bursting on his back when he realized Sebastian was heavy and hard for him.
    Who would have thought.

"You have to tell me what is it that you want, Sebby, as your master, I might decide to grant your wishes..." he said, he knew it was the opposite of what he had said before, but he was too curious of the other's thoughts at the moment to care about coherency.
    He was never much coherent anyway.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Fri May 04, 2012 4:59 am

Sebastian groaned, longing for the other's fingers to grip tighter and stroke him. He grinned, shuddering as ripples of pleasure shot through his body and down his spine, filling his eyes with lust.

"I want you Jim..." he mumbled, moaning softly against the unmoved touch. "Torture me if you have to. I need... and want you." he added, knowing himself that he would do so much as beg to get what he wanted and have Jim to himself. "Mm, surprise me. You're good at it." he finally whispered, smirking.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Fri May 04, 2012 10:22 am

Those words did something to Jim. The admission was sincere and straight-forward, it caused a shock to run through his whole brain.
    He felt his heart swell up, choking him, and he knew there was just one way out.

So he leaned over Sebastian and kissed him.
    He kissed him with a passion he had never felt before, exploring his mouth, taking in his taste and letting their tongues battle endlessly.

He lost himself right there and for a long moment he was pliant and needy in the other's arms.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 am

Sebastian's eyes widened with shock as Jim leaned down to kiss him, surprised by his sudden actions. Sebastian had asked Jim to surprise him after all.

He moaned into the other man's mouth, his hand moving up to caress Jim's face and run along his jaw as his other arm automatically wrapped itself around Jim's waist and Sebastian pulled him closer against him. He dragged his nails down the other man's back, feeling the skin build up between them as he deepened the kiss, now running his fingers through Jim's hair and tugging at it slightly in a needy way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 am