BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Job : Dead Person

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 5 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 am

Jim looked at him strangely, apparently Sebastian was perfectly fine with whatever had happened between them, he looked even... happy, which was something odd to find on the other's face.
    He pulled his hand away, cradling it in his lap awkwardly, suddenly, everything felt too intimate.

The surprise in the other's countenance made him stiffen, bothered by the thoughts that he knew were running through his sniper's mind.
    "I've had sex before," he said simply, annoyance clear in his tone, "Just not... as... bottom," he said with a grimace, he couldn't believe he had let Sebastian be his first.
    To be honest, he wasn't planning on having anyone else giving it to him ever again. It had been way too much for him, he didn't think he could take any more of those... feelings.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian) - Page 5 Empty Re: It's time to come back (Moriarty/Sebastian)

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:11 am

Sebastian knew Jim hadn't liked him squeezing his hand and wish he hadn't bothered, giving him an apologetic look.
    "With women, yes. Just not with... another man." he said quietly, thinking about if Jim actually had but Sebastian had been the first to actually take the dominant position.

He could tell by the other man's tone and his facial expressions that he had annoyed him again so he kept quiet to his own thoughts and considered going for the walk at that minute; he really wouldn't want to push him into further annoyance. "Sorry, Jim..."
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 am

Jim rolled his eyes: "No, you moron, I had sex with guys, I had plenty of sex," he pointed out, suddenly standing up and wincing at the pain in his backside, exactly. "I have never been on the receiving end, alright? I have never let anyone fuck me, and it's utterly ridiculous that I let you of all people do it," he snapped, moving towards the kitchen and deciding that he wanted something to drink.

Then he came back to the room and pointed at Sebastian. "Tea, now," he said with a groan. "I don't need your stupid apologies," he added, not even sure why Sebastian was apologizing anyway.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 am

"Okay, you had sex with lots of guys, I get it. You never told me so I obviously didn't realise." Sebastian said defensively, watching Jim carefully as he stood up and half-expecting the other man to punch him for being stupid.
    "Utterly ridiculous... of all people?" he repeated, feeling hurt by his words but ignored it even though it was hard.
    You'd prefer someone else?

Sebastian was glad to have the distraction and got up, wordlessly passing Jim and hardly looking at him before going into the kitchen and starting the kettle. He didn't bother to go back into the living room and stayed in the kitchen, making Jim tea when the kettle was boiled and setting it down in front of him when he emerged into the living room once more.
    "Here." he muttered-not having made tea for himself because he didn't want any-and stayed standing, planning on going out.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:13 am

Jim scoffed, rolling his eyes at the words: "Why should I have told you? A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell..." he commented, and waved his hands dismissively. "I don't think you told me about every shabby girl you have fucked, now, did you?" he added, his voice dying as he realized what was going on.

Sebastian was hurt.
    Jim could read it on his face, he could read it in his broken words.
    And for the first time in years, Jim felt guilty, it was probably the second time today as well, and it all had to do with Sebastian.
    Why did he care?
    Why did he mind so much?
    Was it so bad that he was letting Sebastian down?

He stared in front of him as the sniper went to prepare some tea, his thoughts raging in his head.
    "Sebastian," he said once he was back, ignoring the tea and standing up.

"I don't know why... yesterday happened... but..." he looked away, "There was no way it could have happened with anyone other than you, I wouldn't have trusted anyone to do... well... what you did," he said with a grimace, ashamed of his lack of rhetorical skills at the moment.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 am

"No, I didn't tell you," Sebastian muttered sheepishly, knowing Jim had a fair point. "So there was no reason for you to tell me either." he added, the hurt building up and clenching painfully in his chest.
    He then smiled lightly, trying to hide what he was feeling.
    It wasn't working.
    Jim could read him too well, Sebastian already knew that and there was no point trying to argue or ignore that fact. He couldn't simply hide his feelings from the other man, it was no use.

"Maybe it shouldn't have happened at all..." Although I'm glad it did. , he left the sentence unfinished.
    Sebastian shrugged at the rest of Jim's words, agreeing inside himself that the other could trust him completely. His loyalty was probably one of the best qualities he had and one of the reasons he had worked for the criminal the longest out of all the snipers. Some had been killed or fired for doing something stupidly reckless and he was happy he hadn't been one of them.

"Look, last night just... happened. None of us can change it now." He placed his hand on the other man's shoulder and rubbed it gently before hastily pulling away and clearing his throat, remembering the reaction Jim had given after he placed his hand on Jim's earlier.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 am

Jim didn't understand the storm of feelings in his chest and it annoyed him, he was not used to depend on anyone for anything, but for some reason he felt weak in Sebastian's presence, he felt the sniper had something of his and he couldn't get it back.

/Maybe it shouldn't have happened.../

"Of course it shouldn't have happened," he snapped, trying not to sound as hurt as he felt, how dare Sebastian wish things to be different? He was supposed to feel lucky he ever got close to him!

He slapped the hand away, hating the way his body seemed to reach out for Sebastian, how just a touch on his shoulder could cause a stirring in his pants.
    No one was allowed to make him feel like that!
    "Yes, thank you Sebastian for your rich thoughts, now I suggest you go for your walk," he snapped, waving towards the door.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 am

"Look, Jim. I'm... I'm sorry." Sebastian mumbled hopelessly as his head lowered slightly in shame of himself, wincing at the shorter man's harsh tone.
    The words made him feel guilty for what he had done now.
    Too bad he couldn't turn back time and stop himself.
    The damage had been done and it would stay that way whether they liked it or not.
    He couldn't simply stop what he felt towards his boss, it wasn't that easy and it didn't work like that.

Sebastian couldn't help but feel it was both their fault from the previous night, Jim had, after all, allowed the sniper to hug him. Then there was the fact that he had offered it in the first place. Sebastian couldn't have just refused that of all things.
    Maybe he had just been a little too overwhelmed that Jim had suddenly turned up out of nowhere after Sebastian thinking he was dead for so long.

He only felt worse after the other slapped his hand away, regretting it every time after he touched Jim when he knew the man didn't like it. He couldn't help himself.

"Oh... uh, right." Sebastian paused, tempted to kiss the other man before he left. Instead, he stood there and looked as though he didn't know what he was doing before snapping out of it and trying to ignore the raging temptation. It wasn't easy.

"I won't be too long, only about an hour or so." He shifted a bit closer, letting his temptations get the better of him as he placed a light kiss to the other's cheek and quickly stepped back before he could get hit, knowing he was pushing his luck but suddenly didn't care what his boss could do to him.
    "Bye, Jim." he muttered awkwardly, his eyes stinging with hot tears as he quickly turned away before the other man could notice and headed towards the door, being careful not to slam it on his way out.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 am

Jim frowned as Sebastian said goodbye, he was ready to protest in some way when the man leaned down and pressed a kiss on his cheek, making him pout petulantly. What was that supposed to mean? Were they kids?
    A kiss on the cheek for god's sake!

"You better!" he exclaimed, standing up and pacing his nervousness away. He felt the sudden need to hurt something, someone, but it was different than usual, somehow he knew that no one would do, because what he really wanted, what he really craved for, was to have Sebastian again.

He sat on the armchair, talking to himself, telling himself what a stupid dick he was.
    Time seemed to stretch though, and the first hour passed so slowly, Jim thought he was going to drive himself insane.
    Well, more insane than usual.

It was the longest he had ever waited for someone, and as the minutes ticked, Jim grew more and more restless. He had no idea what he was waiting for either, it wasn't like they would just tumble into bed if Sebastian finally came back.

Sebastian was not coming back though.
    As the hours passed, Jim's impatience turned into insecurity.
    He had always taken for granted that Sebastian lived for him, that he would be happy to see him again, that he would welcome him in his place, but what if it wasn't so?
    What if he had run away because he had no intention of going back to his old life?
    Jim had never thought about that.
    He had never cared.
    He had taken him for granted.

He sat on the chair, brooding, angry, thinking about revenge, about how much he was going to hurt him when he found him again.

How dare Sebastian leave him?
    After making him believe he loved him nonetheless?

But the truth was...
    He wanted him back, he just wanted Sebastian to come back to him.

"Come back..." he breathed to himself, desperate. "Please..."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:55 am

Sebastian constantly argued with his mind over what to do once he had left the flat, having the urge to just forget about the walk and go back to Jim. But the other man probably wanted time to himself, Sebastian told himself, knowing Jim wouldn't want the sniper practically breathing down his neck all the time. Everyone needed their personal space.

He hadn't been out long, only about twenty minutes when he started to feel uncomfortable. As though he was being watched by someone. Sebastian ignored it and told himself it was nothing, not bothering to check or take notice.
    After a few minutes, he realised he was being followed but didn't turn to see who it was and took a different route that led him down an alleyway, hoping to have gotten rid of whoever it was behind him.

The next minute he saw a huge, brutal looking bloke walking towards him and guessed the man was going in the opposite direction to reach a different location than himself. Before he had even time to realise what was happening, the person who had been following him had roughly grabbed him from behind and a cloth was immediately placed over Sebastian's nose and mouth until he had lost consciousness.

The sniper woke up bruised and sore in a large, empty room; the lights were dimmed and he had to squint his eyes to try and figure out where he was. He didn't recognise the place at all. It looked along the lines of a huge factory or warehouse.
    Sebastian seemed to be alone. He could see no sign of anyone. Regaining some consciousness he shakily got up, his leg instantly gave way and he collapsed to the floor again. He looked down to see a horrible looking gash on his leg, blood flowing freely and rapidly from the wound.

He attempted to stand up again and this time managed to stay on his feet, figuring he had been stabbed from how the wound looked. He limped about for at least an hour before he finally found an exit and staggered towards it, thankfully finding no one as he came out of the building and into a dark street. Still, he didn't no where he was.
    Then an idea came to him and the sniper reached into his pocket to get his phone but found it missing. "Fuck..." He said quietly, wondering what Jim was thinking. What would he say?

Sebastian was determined to find the flat as he limped for even more hours, finding the streets deserted. It must have been late, he couldn't see anyone about. Eventually he found a familiar street and sighed with relief as he limped his way to the flat, not wanting to know how bad he looked. Every body part felt painful and ached terribly. The men had obviously abandoned him to leave the sniper there to die. Then they'd discarded his phone to stop Sebastian contacting anyone for help.

Once he reached the flat, Sebastian clumsily tried to unlock the door, dropping his key numerous amount of times. He finally managed to get it open and nearly fell through the door, breathing heavily and panicked, his eyes tear stained from the searing pain.
    "Jim!" he called out, his voice hoarse and nothing but a croak as he felt his legs gradually buckle underneath him. "Jim!" he repeated a little louder in desperation, unable to get himself up off the floor as he lay there hopelessly and waited desperately to see the other man emerge into the hall, his eyes unfocused and breath uneven.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

Jim hadn't been able to sleep.
    The day came to an end, night arrived, but still he wasn't able to move from his position on the armchair.
    Some part of him felt like he couldn't move, that if he did, Sebastian would never come back.

Silly, silly Jim, he told himself, knowing that if Sebastian hadn't come back by now, it meant he was gone for good.
    Why would he disappear like this?
    Had it been that bad?
    Had he been too cruel?

He groaned, he moved from side to side, haunted by his own thoughts like he had never been before.
    "Damn it, damn it, I hate you," he shouted in the empty apartment, not really sure who he was referring to, really.

It was during one of his silent rant that he picked up the sound of the door.
    His ears perked up and when he heard his name being called, when he heard Sebastian calling his name in need, he was running, he was faster than he had ever been in his life.

His eyes widened when he realized Sebastian was hurt, he knew in that moment his sniper had been kidnapped and tortured and he groaned at his own stupidity.

"Jesus Christ, Sebastian, what happened?" he exclaimed, falling on his knees beside him, trying to support him, his eyes moving on his body, checking whether it was necessary to call an ambulance.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Sebastian sighed with relief when he saw Jim come into the hall and towards his own lying mass on the floor, tears staining his bruised and bloodied face. "Jim." he whispered with a croak as the other man knelt beside him, his vision blurry as he tried to focus on the criminal above him.
    He hadn't felt more happy to see Jim in his life at that moment.
    Apart from when he'd turned up the day before after he'd supposedly been 'dead', leaving Sebastian a complete mess to cope as it was.

"I-I was b-being followed." The sniper stammered, the pain in his leg seeming worse as he remembered how much pain he'd been in when he'd woken up. It still felt as bad now and his leg felt heavier and heavier every second.
    "I'm fine." Sebastian lied, giving Jim a weak smile in an attempt to reassure him. He knew it wouldn't work but he'd try nonetheless.

He shakily raised a hand and tightly gripped onto the shorter man's shirt desperately, forcing Jim to look back at him and tried to find something to say but nothing came out but his hitched breaths.
    Sebastian was shivering and shaking uncontrollably, either from coldness or his nerves, he couldn't tell.

He winced and hissed as the pain in his leg seemed to burn, breaking the gaze between himself and Jim so he could look down at it.
    It still looked horrible; scarlet blood was continually oozing from the wound and sticking uncomfortably to the sniper's trouser leg where it had seeped through and made a large patch of red.

Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 am

Jim's mind was running fast, all possible alternatives mixing in his head as he tried to understand who could have done this. He wouldn't put it behind Sherlock really, considering how awful he had become after he had had to fake his death.
    It didn't matter now though, he needed to help Sebastian first of all.

"You are not fine, you moron," he commented, looking worriedly at the injury on his leg. "I've got to stop the bleeding," he exclaimed, taking off his shirt and pushing it against the wound.

"Do you have a first aid kit? Like the ones we used in the days? I need to stitch that," he added, his heart beating in his throat, but he couldn't let himself hesitate, he knew Sebastian was very close to going into shock, and well... Jim was scared. Like he had never been before.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:34 am

"Don't... call me... a moron." Sebastian retorted defensively, never having liked being called that as an insult. He'd been called worse before but he hated how his own surname sounded, and spelled, very close to moron.
    The sniper didn't look very menacing when he had said it either, he looked more weak and fragile.

He flinched when Jim put pressure on his bleeding wound, grimacing as a pained groan escaped the back of his throat. "That's your good shirt. You'll ruin it," Sebastian muttered, although he felt grateful the other man was helping him and should do anything but complain about it.

"Bathroom." He added on Jim's question, having kept the first aid kit they'd always used before in case the sniper happened to do something stupid and hurt himself. Which would usually happen.
    Sebastian had always preferred Jim doing it though, not himself. Although he'd gotten a bit better after the other had been gone for so long.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 am

"You don't have a saying on what I call you, you never did, it doesn't matter if you are healthy or not," he commented, putting Sebastian's hand on his shirt. "It's just a shirt, for God's sake, I will buy a new one," he commented and then: "Just keep the pressure while I fetch the kit."

He rushed off, his face red with excitement and fear, he needed to save Sebastian, he couldn't do without him, he couldn't do at all, he had never realized just how much he counted on the other to stay alive, how much he felt there was no one else in his world but Sebastian.

He came back with the kit, trying not to think about when he had to use it in the past, it had never been this serious.
    "You got to keep talking, Seb, you got to stay conscious..." he mumbled nervously.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 am

Sebastian did as Jim told him without another word, shakily reaching a hand down to put pressure on the bleeding wound. The blood loss wasn't helping him much. The sniper was hardly able to hold his hand over the shirt properly from the agony.

It felt like hours before Jim finally returned back to his side, his vision rather blurry now. "I don't... I don't think... I'll be able to... the pain is... is making it hard." He muttered hoarsely, his throat beginning to hurt.

"Just... hurry, Jim." He added desperately, the faint slowly creeping over him. If Sebastian passed out, it was unlikely he'd feel the pain until afterwards. But he had to stay awake for Jim, even if the nausea was overpowering.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 am

"I am... trying!" he replied, panic lacing his voice as he used the scissors to rip the other's jeans open. He had never been so nervous, so scared before in his life, but the tension, the importance of the moment was making his hands steady as he leaned over Sebastian.

He just couldn't lose him, he wouldn't.

"Just keep talking to me, Seb, tell me you won't leave me," he whispered, cleaning the wound as best as he could before he started applying antiseptics. After a few seconds he was already stitching the wound, trying to push together the deep gash on the other's thigh and stop the bleeding.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:40 am

"I would... never leave you." Sebastian replied, his voice growing quieter and quieter until it was almost inaudible. It was true though, the sniper wouldn't dare leave Jim. He couldn't bring himself to leave a man that was clearly his everything.

He needed him, and especially now. Sebastian flinched when Jim started cleaning out the wound, wishing the pain would end sooner as the antiseptics were added and made the wound sting horribly.

He turned his head away as soon as he caught sight of the needle, trying hard not to cry out in pain when the criminal began stitching the wound.

Sebastian could feel himself slipping away faster, the nausea and pain making his vision blurrier until everything had turned from dark blue to purple, and eventually to black as the sniper abruptly passed out without any warning.
    Jim Moriarty
    Jim Moriarty

Post by Jim Moriarty Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 am

Jim's heart jumped in his throat when he felt the other's body suddenly relax under his ministration. "Bloody liar!" he shouted, panic seeping into his voice, cleaning the wound quickly as he finished the stitching.

"Why did you do that... why did you have to make me love you, Seb, why? I am supposed to love no one, Jesus Christ, why is this happening?" he mumbled angrily as he started stripping the sniper, checking and cleaning every wound, it seemed the bleeding had stopped, but Sebastian looked dangerously pale in his unconscious state.

He jumped off him and rushed to the kitchen, there was indeed a bag of O blood in the fridge and he thanked God for it. He didn't think they would get out of a hospital alive, not with the kind of security Sherlock had put to work.

He dragged Sebastian on the sofa and set the transfusion going while he looked through the medicines, trying to remember which one would be most needed at times like this.
    "My brain never failed me before, Seb... but you managed to confuse it... you are... killing me... I am not supposed to feel this..." he mumbled as he injected a few antibiotics and then continued to clean the wounds and bandage him up.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 am

Sebastian wasn't aware of how long he'd been out unconscious and how quickly it had happened, but he'd suddenly been imprisoned by darkness, trapped with no escape and unable to get himself out again no matter how many times he tossed and turned.

It might have been a few minutes, maybe even hours before he finally woke up, his body in agony and confused to where he was. The sniper stirred, groggy and tired with a splitting headache. He slowly opened his eyes and grimaced in the sudden brightness, letting his eyes adjust to his surroundings.

"Jim?" He muttered huskily, attempting to sit up. A hand held him back down again, relieving Sebastian when he realised the other man was there. It made him feel safer, and calmer than what he felt.

"I'm sorry..." Sebastian managed to choke out, guessing it might not have been the nicest experience when he had passed out on Jim after promising he wouldn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:44 am