BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+5
TheDetective
Amy Pond
SebastianMoran
Sherlock Holmes
BehindtheCurtain
9 posters

Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Manipulation, Vivienne Westwood, and table tennis.

Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!) Empty Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

Post by BehindtheCurtain Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am

Hello there, everyone!

My name is Elly, and I'm completely in love with the Sherlock Holmes series, and roleplaying. I kind of died of happiness when I saw this forum : D

I just set up an account for Moriarty on Tumblr. I've roleplayed Jim and Molly a few times before this, but Jim is my favorite for sure, hehe. I do love playing the eccentric villain.

My Moriarty would dearly love a Sebastian, Sherlock, and John. Or whoever else is up to RPing with me Wink

Feel free to contact me, or anything.

Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!) Empty Re: Moran? Moraaaaan? (I mean, hello!)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:34 am

Welcome to the forum!

Always good to have another Jim...and I'm always up for roleplaying so let me know if you have any cool ideas...I swore I wouldn't respond to any more ads but I can't help myself. Razz
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 am

Ooh, thank you!

It is hard to resist Moriarty's well-dressed wiles.

I've been working on an idea, but I've only done other people's so far >_<;
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

Hello Very Happy Welcome to the forum!
    Love your introduction title xD
    Hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a Sebastian, I'm the only one *forever alone* but I'd be happy to RP with you :3

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Job : Kissagram
    Hobbies : going on adventures with the Doctor

Post by Amy Pond Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Hullo!
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Hobbies : Cases, my flatmate, and occasionally shooting the walls.

Post by TheDetective Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:20 pm

I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.
    10th Doctor
    10th Doctor

Job : Doing Spacey Wacey Stuff

Post by 10th Doctor Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Hello and welcome! haha I also almost died of happiness when my friend showed me this forum. I am The 10th Doctor and also iamsherlocked, an account on which I role play Sherlock. I'm glad you found your way here, I always love a good Jim to role play with, (I role play Jim and Loki primarily on Omegle and Tumblr.) I look forward to role playing with you some day!Very Happy
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Helllooo and welcome! Very Happy
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

SebastianMoran wrote:Hello :D Welcome to the forum!
    Love your introduction title xD
    Hope you enjoy yourself and if you need a Sebastian, I'm the only one *forever alone* but I'd be happy to RP with you :3

Sebastian! You're here! I mean, finally. It took me forever to clean up that mess in Prague without you.

You must be in high demand from consulting criminals X)
    I would love to roleplay with you :D
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:27 pm

TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

Oh, Sherlock. Being afraid is half the fun. Well, probably. I wouldn't know.

I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it ;)

Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Amy Pond wrote:Hullo!

10th Doctor wrote:Hello and welcome! haha I also almost died of happiness when my friend showed me this forum. I am The 10th Doctor and also iamsherlocked, an account on which I role play Sherlock. I'm glad you found your way here, I always love a good Jim to role play with, (I role play Jim and Loki primarily on Omegle and Tumblr.) I look forward to role playing with you some day!:D

James Moriarty wrote:Helllooo and welcome! :D

Aaah, Whovians! Doctor Who is amazing X3

Oh, I do love Loki. I look forward to role playing with you as well. It would be interesting, seeing as you do both Jim and Sherlock. Oh, I'm curious now!

Moriarty! What are you doing here? How are you here if I'm here? Do you think we're the sexiest thing alive? Well, of course we are.

I suppose I should blame the Doctor for this.

Also, hello, and thank you!
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 pm

BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:I would love to be your Sherlock if you want two! I've never RP'd with a Jim. It sounds awesome but scary.

I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it Wink

Oh, and my Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. It pays to dress well, you know.

Yes, I certainly do.
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

TheDetective wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote:

I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it ;)

Yes, I certainly do.

The other half mostly involves semtex jackets and desperate cab drivers. You'll be delighted to know that I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

Okay, not really. Now I'm just being ridiculous. D :
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote:

I would love to be your Jim. Well, I require regular daily cups of tea, and plenty of apples, but that's about it Wink

Yes, I certainly do.

The other half mostly involves semtex jackets and desperate cab drivers. You'll be delighted to know that I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

Unfortunately I know about your fetish for brightly colored explosives. As to John I highly doubt that as he is sitting right next to me. Say Hi John....He told me not to interact with my archenemies over the internet no matter how amusing their being. Killjoy.
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

*runs off to check that jam and jumpers are still ok*
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:38 pm

John Hamish Watson wrote:Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and called from the sitting room. "They're fine John. I took inventory this morning and I've been in the flat all day."
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:03 am

BehindtheCurtain wrote: I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

You fibber, it was strawberry jam!

Welcome to the madhouse.
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 am

John Hamish Watson wrote:Hi Jim...and yes Sherlock I really would prefer it if you didn't talk to him, no matter how entertaining you find him.

Johnny... If Sherlock wants to play with me, he's going to. He's and adult who can certainly handle himself.

And how could you accuse me of such a thing! I would never want to steal your jumpers! Until this afternoon, just after Sherlock took inventory. Who could guess that a polyester cotton blend could be so comfortable!?

His-Doctor wrote:
    BehindtheCurtain wrote: I lured John into my clutches with toast and raspberry jam.

You fibber, it was strawberry jam!

Welcome to the madhouse.

It was most certainly raspberry! Are you saying I lied?

Well you're correct. I'm just giddy to be here ;)
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:23 am

What!? How did you get in without me noticing? *runs to check jumpers* oh, you bastard! You took my favorite one! (The striped one)

((Sherlock also likes the oatmeal one but keeps it with him in the couch cushions for snuggles))
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 am

((Aww...that's so sweet of him...))

*hugs Sherlock*
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Honestly, you can have it back. I think the polyester is giving me hives.

At least Seb's a laugh when I leave severed hands in his freezer- you're just dull. Completely boring!
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.
    BehindtheCurtain
    BehindtheCurtain

Post by BehindtheCurtain Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

TheDetective wrote:Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.

Jim shrugs, "Well that wouldn't be it. If Sebastian didn't care, I might as well put the hands in the rubbish bin, or the mailbox for all that it matters. A lack of interest would completely mess it up.

Also, if you care to believe it, the hands were part of a recent job. They were starting to smell, so I decided to contain them.

Not nearly as interesting, sorry darling. Although the one did have a faaaascinating cause of death. Caught on fire as she stepped into the sunlight. Actually... I suppose it isn't that interesting after all."
    TheDetective
    TheDetective

Post by TheDetective Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 am

BehindtheCurtain wrote:
    TheDetective wrote:Sherlock rolled his eyes. "Or, he's just desensitized to severed body parts in the fridge." Sherlock mumbled.

Jim shrugs, "Well that wouldn't be it. If Sebastian didn't care, I might as well put the hands in the rubbish bin, or the mailbox for all that it matters. A lack of interest would completely mess it up.

Also, if you care to believe it, the hands were part of a recent job. They were starting to smell, so I decided to contain them.

Not nearly as interesting, sorry darling. Although the one did have a faaaascinating cause of death. Caught on fire as she stepped into the sunlight. Actually... I suppose it isn't that interesting after all."
    I meant John was desensitized. But, I see your point I suppose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm