BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here

crackedshot
    crackedshot

Job : Student
    Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here Empty Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here

Post by crackedshot Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 am

So the name's Charlie. Charlie Moran. Sniper for hire, and if you tell me some chick can't be a sniper I'll gladly prove you wrong. Downside would be you'd probably end up dead. Got nothing to lose, and I feel a bit of an idiot, but I'm putting myself out here for hire. Anyone interested?

Sniper skills, kidnapping, arson, transportation, you name it. Just make sure you pay me, first.

--

Main character is a fem!Moran, but amenable to male/Sebastian if requested. Main pairing is Mormor, but Johnastian (JohnxSebastian) is negotiable. (Bit of a soft spot for it if done well.) Also available for email and Skype RPs under above mentioned, and Johnlock.

I might even do picture roleplays if you don't mind that I'm not blonde.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here Empty Re: Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here

Post by Sherlock. Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:54 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find rp partners who ship the same pairings.

I love your account name crackedshot.
    crackedshot
    crackedshot

Hobbies : Avid fanfic writer and graphics maker; studying fangirling, minor in architecture

Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here Empty Re: Top of the morning, Charlie Moran here

Post by crackedshot Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am

Thank you! I put out a few adverts already Smile Fingers crossed for replies.

And thanks! Yours is very true-blue Sherlockian.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:17 am

Hey there and welcome to the forum!
    ToySoldier
    ToySoldier

Job : Doctor/Blogger...babysitter er uhm companion

Post by ToySoldier Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 am

Hi er..hello!

Welcome and all! It's a lovely group. I've only been around for abit and I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

crackedshot
    crackedshot

Post by crackedshot Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 am

Hello! Smile Thanks very much for welcoming me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am