BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty) - Page 3 Empty Re: Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 am

John watched Jim move from the floor, he could see the skin of his back red for their activity on the floor. It made him want to start all over again, but he refrained for commenting.

He frowned when Jim told him he was free to go.
    Of course.
    Yes.
    What?

He was about to ask whether he really was when Jim turned around to remind him of his menaces.
    "You can't be serious," he mumbled, but it was too late, his boss was already gone.

How was he going to survive without sex?
    Especially after this!
    "Damn it," he snapped at himself, punching the floor before he started putting his clothes on again.
    He was never going to make it.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty) - Page 3 Empty Re: Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:34 am

Moriarty wasn't planning on making thing easy on John. He was going to test his loyalty, he was going to drive him mad and insane. Just until he was on the edge and begging at his feet to repeat what they had done once again.

3 Days after their encounter, Jim ordered one of his man to go and seduce John. An easy task, he had to play his best cards to get into his pants. It was at the bar John attended weekly, the man was meeting up with him.

A good looking bloke, bit younger then John was, but definitively his type. He ordered John drinks and flirted shamelessly. Now it was only a matter of time before John would come along.

After one too many, the man placed his hand on John's inner leg, sliding it along his thigh.
    "So, got any other plans tonight?" He said, raising his eyebrow suggestively.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:01 am

It wasn't that John had actually tried to be loyal, it was more like James Moriarty was all he could think about. If he closed his eyes he could still taste him, he could still feel his body wrapping just so perfectly around him.
    He wanted him again. And again.

He looked at the stranger, blue eyes moving on his handsome frame, but it seemed his body just wasn't responding.
    "I wish," he replied to the question, wondering whether he should let this guy go on to see whether anything would shake him or just push him away and go home.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Orders were orders. And Jack couldn't say he wasn't interested in spending the night with John. He had very little detail on the concern. Jim had just ordered him to seduce this guy, get him in bed. Who knows why.

Jack slid his hands up and down John's knees to his thighs, the inside no exception. “You wish? So you've got nothing planned then?” He asked, licking his lips. “I can think of some things, if you'd like."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm

John looked at the man, debating on what to do, he was sure he could use a bit of venting, and this one seemed to be willing enough.
    He smirked, feeling a shiver run up his spine when the other's hand brushed very close to his crotch.
    "Mm, can you?" He said teasingly, leaning closer.

"I really need to be entertained, Jack," he said slowly, finally returning the touch, his hand playing with the other's hair.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 am

"Hmm. Yes I certainly can." Jack's voice was filled with sexual tension. Doing this because Jim asked him to, wasn't counting anymore. He needed it now, he managed to get turned on by it himself more then anything.

"Then let me entertain you." Jack insisted, leaning closer to John and moved his hand from his knee up to his side, neck and eventually cupping his cheek. Jack moved very close, their breath mingling together.

--

Sitting back in his office, Jim could see everything that was going on inside the pub. Even though he had been the one to give Jack this mission, he felt the urge to just walk in and interrupt the both of them. No one should lay hands on John like Jack was doing.

And now they were leaning closer together, John seemed to be giving in. "Damn it." Jim hit his hand hard on the wooden desk before getting off and almost running outside.
    He would go in there and claim John, he didn't care about the other people. They wouldn't dare going in against his will anyway.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 am

John felt strange.
    The soft pressure of Jack's lips wasn't making him feel aroused, he wasn't feeling any of his usual urges and it almost made him want to pull away.

It didn't make any sense though.
    Jim wasn't here.
    Jim.
    Jim was all he could think about.
    Why?
    Yes, the sex had been good, but that was all there had been, sex, just bloody sex.

He took in a shaky breath, forcing himself to lean closer and kiss this bloke, he had to get over this.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 am

Jack was happy John finally gave in and pressed their lips closer together. He didn't knew about Moriarty's intentions, but he was ordered to seduce John and get him into his bed and this was the first step. His mission was working and his boss would be proud. And even though, this was pure out of order, Jack had to admit he liked John's personality. His deepened the kiss, forgetting people around him as his hand now moved up to John's sides.

And then, suddenly a hand on his shoulder. For a brief moment he thought it was John, pulling him away to go to his room. But then he found himself staring in dangerous black eyes, the hand still moving him further for John. "Don't you dare doing that again, Or I'll sew your mouth shut and than tickle you until it rips open again." He pushed Jack away, fear shining through the man's eyes. He didn't understand.

The pub had gone completely silence, eyes burning on Moriarty. He barely ever came around here and everyone knew it had to be pretty bad if he did. "You." He pointed at John, a little insane smile crept on his lips. "My office. Now." He turned around and left the pub in a fast pace.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:04 am

Just as John was starting to enjoy it, Jack suddenly pulled away. He groaned in protest, but when his eyes opened, there was someone else in front of him, the someone he had been thinking about until that moment.

"Jim?" he exclaimed, blinking confused, his heart dropping in his chest.
    He couldn't believe it.
    He had been caught?
    But what on earth was Jim doing here?

He frowned as he was ordered to follow, chills running up his spine and for a moment he realized his boss was going to have his head.
    "Shit," he exclaimed, slipping down his chair and patting Jack's shoulder slightly as he passed.
    "I am sorry mate, I will see you another time, yeah?" he muttered and crossed his arms over his chest as he followed Jim to his office.
    Absolutely not checking out his ass as he did so.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:33 am

Jim didn't look back the whole walk, he kept his fast pace all the way. He tried to make up his mind, on what to do with John. He had gave him an order and he disobeyed. But there was more, Jim had just been utterly jealous when he saw Jack touch him.

Once inside, Jim moved behind his desk, he didn't sit down however. His eyes burned on John and his head started to shake a little. "John.. John... John..." He sighed disapproving, lips pressing in a thin line. Jim opened a drawer and got out a pile of pictures. Not pretty pictures, they were utterly disturbing, showing dead bodies, tortured people.

He displayed them his desk and pointed at one of them with his finger, gently stroking over it. "Disobeyed, fingernails pulled off. Ears cut off. Eyes sewed close." His finger moved to another. "Single shot through the brain, stood in my way." And another: "Refused to do what I asked her. Limps removed one by one." His finger slid over the surface of the table and now pointed at John.

"You've been a naughty boy, John." He said dangerously.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 am

John wasn't that scared of dying, he had come to terms with that the first time he had been injured in combat, but he was quite uncomfortable with the idea of torture, especially the kind of torture Jim was showing him now.
    He didn't let himself show it though, his arms still crossed over his chest and his eyes dark. He'd take what he had to.

He looked directly into Jim's eyes then, licking his lips. "I follow orders that make sense, not like the one you gave the other night," he commented, and groaned impatiently. "You cannot expect me to change my ways from one day to the other, what for anyway? It's not like I get any reward..." he exclaimed, shaking his head.

"And to be honest, I do need to get laid," he pointed out, "I'm so frustrated that I got hard just by checking out your ass on the way here," he admitted, shrugging.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 am

Jim grimaced painfully at John's words. Those weren't the most smart ones. In fact, they sparked a little more anger inside John's chest. He walked away from his desk, slowly moving over to John.

"You see, the thing is." He said, hands slipping into his pockets. "When I tell you to do something, you do it." He was nearly inches away now. "When I tell you to go and burn down Cyprus, you go and burn down Cyprus. When I tell you to grow a beard and dye it pink, you grown a damn beard and dye it pink." He snapped, hardly amused with the situation.

Deep inside he was flattered by John commenting getting turned on by just staring at Jim's ass. But he needed to be punished. He could only phrase himself lucky, if Jim didn't like him that much, he would have already been dead moments ago.

He pointed to his desk. "Bend." He said demanding.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 am

John's body tensed considerably at Jim's words, knowing his boss, he knew the attack could come any time, and he wanted to be ready to duck at least.
    "I don't work like that..." he protested with a frustrated growl. "You give me a reason for your order and I'll follow it till the moment I die, even if it /causes/ me to die... But like this? No," he added defiant.

"And to be honest, I thought you weren't serious... Why do you care who I fuck?" he asked eventually.

His jaw clenched as he heard the order, and he looked at the desk.
    "What are you going to do?" He asked, walking closer to it, hesitant whether he should just bend over it and get this over with.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 am

"You clearly got me all wrong, Johnny boy." Jim shook his head and made a slight "tsk-tsk" sound in disapprove. "I don't need a reason to do things." Jim warned John. He really wasn't pleased with the words he head just heard. It was a miracle John was still standing on both feet instead of bleeding to death on his floor.

"But if you really want me to give you one." He let his hand run up John's spine until he gripped it at his neck, forcefully smacking John's cheek against the cold wooden surface of his desk. "I'll give you one." You do those things because I tell you to do them. And that John Watson, is the only reason you need to know." Jim was angry and offended more then anything.

His hand moved to his own tie, loosening it and taking it off. Then he grasped at John's wrists, pulling them in place behind his back. "What I'm going to do? Hmmm. Let me think." He said in a higher voice, as if he actually needed to think about that. In the meantime he tied up his worker's hands rather tight, making it unable for John to pull away. "I am going to teach you a little lesson in obedience."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 am

John's breathing itched in his throat as his neck was grabbed, his lips parting to let out a gasp, and he could not struggle as he was pushed against the desk. "Shit," he exclaimed, trying to get his hands free, but failing miserably, Jim had been faster than him.

"You are going to regret this Jim," he exclaimed, anger bubbling up in his chest as he realized there was no way he could move. "I don't like this one bit," he growled, feisty. "I am working for you, I do not deserve this!"
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 am

"/I/ am going to regret this?" Jim exclaimed, laughing rather insane soon after. "Oh John, you still don't get it, do you?" Jim's finger tracked down over John's spine slowly. "You work for me, that means you obey when I say something. That means I have the right to do with you whatever I want whenever you refuse to take an order." His hand now stroked over John's arse, squeezing it a little.

"You should alwaaaays read the small letters on your contract, dear." Jim nodded, smiling to himself and the sigh of John tied up and bent over his desk. "You're only lucky I like you so much, Johnny boy." Jim whispered into John's ear as he leaned over his body. He bit the lobe for a moment before pulling back.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am

"You have no right to order me around when it concerns my private life, this is unacceptable and degrading, you-" his voice failed him as he felt Jim's hand on his ass, the soft pressure sending chills up his spine and he finally realized what was going to happen.

Maybe Jim was right, he was lucky, but the truth was that it felt extremely humiliating to be silenced by the other's movements.
    John couldn't help it though, he had been wanting to do it with Jim again since the night of their first encounter, and he didn't give a damn whether he was bottom or not.

"Are you... going to-?" Again trailing off, shaken by the surge of lust that filled his veins when he felt Jim's lips wrap around his lobe and teeth biting it.
    John had no idea how to cope with this, he hadn't really wanted anything in a long time, and it was blowing him away.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 am

"Private life?" Jim scoffed as he released himself from John's ear. "What a joke, John. I own privacy." He exclaimed, clearly enjoying the kind of power-kicks this gave him. "What did you think huh? You could fool me? Thought old Jimmy wasn't going to watch you?" His voice reached an high tone and a lunatic smile crept onto his lips. "Oh how naive of you." He shrugged.

His hand now moved to John's trousers, opening them without difficulties. "Am I going to? Yes." He replied, working them down and taking them off John completely. "But don't worry. I'll consider letting you finish as well." Jim let his hand stroke over the bulge in John's pants, with almost no weight at all. Just teasing him.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 am

Jim's peculiar drawl was making chills run up and down his spine, John felt overwhelmed with lust and had no idea how to react, but he was able to pick up something quite surprising even through his hazy thoughts.
    "You were watching me?" he asked, not believing that his boss had time to waste checking whether he would get laid or not.
    It made his heart beat faster in his chest, he realized, and it wasn't just because he was aroused.

He shivered when his trousers were pushed down, a cold shiver making goosebumps rough the skin of his thighs, he couldn't help but moan loudly when he felt Jim's hand ghosting over his erection.
    "Jesus, Jim, you're going to make me beg, aren't you," he whimpered, closing his eyes tight, trying not to push his hips against the teasing hand, God, he wanted it. So much.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am

"Of course I was watching you." Jim replied with a boring tone in his voice. "What did you expect? I give orders and not check whether or not they're being obeyed? Tsssk." He shook his head even though he knew John couldn't see him doing so.

"Hmmm. I'd love to hear you beg, yes. I'm not sure if I'll answer your pleadings though. You didn't deserve it." His fingers now wrapped around John's erection completely, his thumb rolling over the head before giving it one steady jerk.

He pulled back again, got out a bottle of lube and smeared it on his fingers. His other hand squeezed John's ass again. He let his finger run in between the crack and nudge against the entrance, however he didn't let it penetrate. He just kept nudging it, massaging the pulsing ring of muscles.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 am

"I expect you to have more important things to do than stalking me," he muttered, his voice clearly shaking. "It's not like I am cheating on you, we are not togeth-" he groaned as Jim grabbed his cock, he was quickly as hard as rock, gasping.

And then Jim's fingers were on his ass, nudging his entrance and making him moan loudly again.
    "Damn you," he whimpered, gritting his teeth as his hips tried to push down on those teasing fingers, even just the friction of his movements better than nothing.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:56 am

"Oh but I'm very good at Multitasking, John." Jim explained, still not entering John with his finger. He kept slightly pushing against the entrance, but retrieving as soon as he could feel himself almost slipping passed. The way John's body squirmed underneath him was proof his teasing was paying off.

"You want to see just how good? Since you seem to disbelieve my words so often." Jim groaned as he pushed his finger roughly all the way up, at the same time he grasped his fist around John's erection and pumped it up and down.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:16 am

"It's- just- ri-" he gasped, stammering, a ball of lust and need, "Di-culous," he finished, his hands balling into fists as he felt Jim teasing him further. He hated this, but he loved it at the same time, it felt so good, but so bloody not enough.

When suddenly Jim pushed his finger inside him and wrapped his hand around his erection, the moan John let out was so loud he thought people outside the door would hear him.
    What would they think really, about their boss fucking the gang's whore.
    He didn't give a damn about rumours though, he just wanted Jim to go on.

"Fuck me," he whimpered, writhing in pleasure and need.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 am

"Well, let's see." Moriarty wondered out loud as he now ghosted his hand over John's length again, not stroking it like he had done before. "If it was all this ridiculous..." He went on, his fingertip circling over the wet glance. "I would have never known what a little slut you were." Jim almost whispered as his hand now cupped John's balls, fumbling at them. "And you'd miss out on all of this, my dearest John."

Jim's other finger was now joined by another one, quickly driving in and out of John's arse and stretching it. His own erection was pulsing painfully in his trousers and responded with a twitch to John's demand. But it had to wait a little longer, just a tiiinnnyyy bit longer.

"Tsk tsk. Impatient one are you." Jim said, his hand wrapped around John's arousal again and stroked really slow, slow enough to make it achingly teasing. "But you haven't said the magic woooord." Jim purred in a high voice. He was enjoying this, being in control.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:21 am

John groaned again as he was called a slut, he knew he couldn't really say he wasn't, but something was sure, things had changed recently. "I was being good, until that-" he stopped, panted, trying not to moan too loudly as he felt the other's fingers on his balls. "That guy came around, he was all over me, I couldn't-" he paused again, trying desperately to push his hips on Jim's fingers. "I couldn't say no, he was too... insisting..."

His thoughts seemed to short circuit as Jim pushed another finger inside him, not to mention the hand around his arousal started moving again, but way too slow.
    "Jesus Christ, please, Jim, please fuck me," he moaned, frustrated, moving against the desk and almost making it move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 pm