BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

Jim returned what could easily be called a filthy and dirty french kiss. The passion sparked from both their bodies. If he didn't knew better, Jim would beg for John to have him.

"Because killing you would be unfortunate." He said, grinning a bit. "Unless you don't play by my rules, then it suddenly becomes oh so fortunate." He groaned. "Besides, why would I let you go without having a bit of fun first?"

Jim lowered his knee, taking away the pressure on John's crotch. "But if you rather die now, unsatisfied..." He said devilish.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Obedience (John Watson MD/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:32 am

"I'm not promising anything," he said simply, he wasn't going to tell Jim he wouldn't sleep with anyone else, because he really didn't think it was a promise he could keep, and John wasn't a liar.

What was the point of discussing this anyway? This could very well be their only encounter.

He couldn't take this any more though, the teasing, the flirting, his body was screaming for him to do something, to claim Jim's body and make him forget how to talk.

"Shut up, will you?" he said with a smirk before leaning closer, resuming the kiss that had blown his mind, tasting the other man and exploring his mouth thoroughly.

In a few seconds he was losing control, letting go of the other's wrists just so he could start undoing his shirt in a frenzy of passion.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:41 am

"You know what happens if you don't." Jim replied as simple. He wouldn't morn for a soul. He could fill in John's spot with anyone else.

Jim wanted to protest, he wanted to point out that John wasn't in the position to order him around. But the other's tongue was already invading his mouth again, making any form of protest impossible. He returned it, with equal and if not more passion.

Jim felt his hands finally being free, he could push John away, if he wanted, but the other was undoing his pants. Jim knew he was up to more. The dangerous light in John's eyes, the insane, lustful smile that kept his lips parted was giving away what was about to follow.

No form of protest was offered, in fact, Jim started to move his hands over John's fit body, sliding up his shirt.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:52 pm

John knew he was doing something extremely dangerous, he knew that this was probably going to get him killed eventually, but somehow he didn't care. He was even more reckless than usual, high from adrenaline and confidence, at a high that he had never reached before.

Bagging his boss was definitely something that was going to have consequences, dangerous ones probably.
    "How you can be this sexy while being so evil, I surely don't know," he said with a smirk against his lips, they were red, bruised by their restless kisses.

He pushed down the other's trousers and pants once his own shirt was removed, taking good care of pulling them off the other's legs, giving him freedom of movement.

He was hard and leaking, quite ready to pound into him, but he decided that teasing was in order.

His fingers grazed over the other's arousal. "Do you always get this hard? Or is it just me?" he asked, fingertips ghosting over Jim's erection, enjoying the way it pulsed under the almost non-existent pressure.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 pm

" They call me Mr. Sex, does that answer your question?" He answered playfully, his own lips tingling from their actions.

Jim helped John to take his pants all the way off. His own hands busy removing John's not so fashionable jumper. Jim had hoped he put better effort into this. Once under his hands were back on the sniper's trained body.

He sighed in relieve when the tightness came undone around his throbbing erection. "I'm expecting a lot after you bragged about your services, I am just hard in anticipation." His confident voice spoke. His lips fell open when he briefly felt John's fingers moving over his shaft. Almost automatically he bucked up his hips, making it rub against John's hand. But it was hardly enough at this moment. His whole body was longing for more.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

John couldn't help the chuckle at Jim's words: "Is that so?" he commented amused, his lips moving along the other's jaw, nibbling down his neck, and then along his ear. "Mm, I feel under pressure now, gotta keep my reputation up," he whispered in the other's ear, before he sucked the earlobe in his mouth.

His fingers were exploring the other's cock, circling it and then stroking it. "How rough do you want me to be?" He asked, before biting on the other's lobe, his hand cupping Jim's sack and kneading it softly, while his hips and arousal were rubbing against his side.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

" You don't want to disappoint me." Jim warned, squirming under John's touch and dirty whispers. the other's hot breath and tongue were slowly turning all his senses slowly insane.

Jim's hips bucked up again, begging for more of this delightful touch."I want you to make me forget my own name." Jim whispered teasingly, his own hand moving down to open up John's trousers, slipping his hand inside and massaging the tip of his erection through his pants.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 am

"Bossy even in bed," he commented with a smirk, his hand squeezing the other's cock in warning. "Quite odd considering you are the one taking it," he muttered and licked the other's ear shell.

He groaned when Jim's hand buried in his trousers, his arousal throbbing painfully, and he hadn't even started yet.
    "I can make you scream out in pain, or I can make you scream in pleasure," he muttered, pumping softly on the other's erection, too slowly.

He pulled a bit back, watching Jim panting and aroused, it was one of the most beautiful thing John had ever seen and he smirked in satisfaction.

His free hand moved to caress the other's thigh and then bend first one leg, then the other, creating room for him to crouch in the middle.
    He was getting impatient.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 am

"Just because I take doesn't mean I can't make up some rules." Jim's raw voice spoke. "A little bird did tell me, you're not much of a taker anyway. You rather give. I wonder why." Jim said in the most playful way that he managed to achieve at that moment.

He gasped when John's hand went to pump on his already leaking erection. His eyes rolled back a bit and he had never been more ready in his entire life. " You think you can do that? Make me scream in pleasure? Pain would be too easy, even for you, honey." Jim purred.

Jim's hand pushed down John's trousers and pants, exposing him completely for the first time. He took a good look at the men as he moved to bent his knees. Jim was very co-operative, even lifting his back up a bit and shifting to get into position. He was expecting John to give him a brief preparation.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

John's eyes sparkled softly as he took in Jim's words. "it's quite simple really, I am sure you know already... I like being in control... I don't trust myself to lose it... I don't trust others to have it," he muttered, stepping out of his trousers before he knelt in between Jim's knees, his hands running along the inner part of his thighs, kneading the soft flesh greedily.

"But you should really stop talking to your employees about me like that, they might think you are obsessed with me, especially if you ask those kind of questions," he said with a smirk, teasing.

"I'll consider it a challenge, Jim," he muttered, low and sensual, one hand moving to cup the other's sack and slid lower, while the other one grabbed his erection and guided it to his mouth.
    He licked the tip of Jim's hard on, closing his eyes as he covered the whole of it with his tongue and smirking as he pulled back.
    He then blew on it, while his finger penetrated his arse.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 am

" Oh no no no, John." Jim brought out, difficult as he was longing so badly for another touch. "I don't ask them, they just tell me." He explained, not having much time to say anything else.

Jim's eyes closed when he felt John's warm tongue flicking around the head of is erection. His hand automatically moved to tug in John's hair, just desperate to touch anything. Completely unexpected Jim felt John's finger sliding up his entrance. He moaned in surprise and had to take a few steady breath to control his senses. Pleasure now coming from both ways and he didn't knew on which to concentrate first.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 am

Jim's surprised moan only urged John on, he wanted to hear him moan loudly, he wanted everyone in the organization to know that he was pleasuring his boss.

"So tight," he whispered, his tongue coming out again, trailing a long wet line from the base of Jim's shaft to the tip, while his finger pushed deeper inside.

"I am going to need some lube here," he muttered, leaving small bites all over the other's arousal.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am

Jim moaned again when he felt John's tongue running all along his shaft. It took him a moment to actually realize John was saying something. "Lube?" He groaned and stretched out his arm to point at a small drawer close to the bed.

When he felt John biting his cock slightly his whole body squirmed. He couldn't deny that this man knew how to utterly please someone and Jim could only long for more.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 am

"I would have you move to the bed, but I like the idea of fucking you on the floor," he commented, running his hands on the other's thighs once again before he stood up to get the lube.

He opened the drawer and saw a bottle with a few condoms.
    "Mm, someone likes to be safe," he commented and decided to take a rubber as well, before walking back to where Jim was. He had to admit that protection had been the last thing on his mind, which was quite unusual for him.

He looked at Jim for a long moment once he was back, his boss was naked and aroused, and he was bloody gorgeous.
    "How sexy you are in this moment, you truly have no idea," he muttered, taking off the remaining of his clothes and kneeling back in between the other's legs.

He squeezed some lube on his fingers and started preparing Jim again, this time a bit faster, adding another finger quite quickly and then a third, stretching him while his mouth traveled on his cock, exploring, nipping and licking.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:01 pm

"I'd have you anywhere." Jim whispered back, grinning a bit. As John moved away he whimpered slightly, wishing John wouldn't take too long.

"Safety is very important." jim muttered in reply. He always used protection and he always made sure the people who were giving it to him used protection as well. Jim glanced up to see what took John so long, but the other was just returning and Jim couldn't help but smile.

Jim's eyes flickered with Joy when John complimented him on being sexy. "Not to mention how arousing the sight of you getting undressed is." He replied, his voice dipping lower.

Jim moaned, a bit louder then he had before. His hips pushed back against John's fingers, automatically making his cock fuck John's mouth. He loved the combination of both pleasures, he couldn't get enough, he needed more.

"John." He moaned, gripping the other's hair between his fingers to stop his delicious lips from moving. He knew that if John carried on he's soon have an orgasm before they even got started.

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 pm

John pulled away, licking his now red lips and grinning maliciously. "Are you ready, Jim?" he asked, and pushed his fingers deep into him, finding his prostate and rubbing it mercilessly.
    He wanted his boss to beg, even though he wasn't sure he was going to be able to wait much longer, he wanted to get off as well after all.

He pulled his fingers out and quickly rolled the condom over himself, coating it with lube just a second later.
    He took one of Jim's legs and slid it over his good shoulder, so that he could position himself comfortably.
    He was so hard the tip of his cock easily entered Jim's stretched hole.

He paused, checking he wasn't hurting the other man and then started thrusting, moving back and forth, more and more inside the other man, until he was buried within him, groaning in pleasure.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 am

"God yes I'm ready." Jim moaned embarrassingly loud. His back arched off the floor when John's finger rubbed his most sensitive spot. "Come on." He mumbled, meaning something in between begging and ordering John to bring this to the next level.

Jim didn't expect John to enter him so soon and couldn't hold back another loud moan. He could feel the other's length throbbing, pulsing as he slowly slid in. When John paused, Jim gave him a reassuring nudge with the foot dangled over his shoulder. He could take this and wasn't afraid of some pain, in fact, he found it more arousing.

Jim's free hand stretched out and reached behind John's back, stroking down over it and ending up squeezing his ass.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 am

John let out a surprised moan when Jim squeezed his ass, he wasn't expecting that, but he was certainly not complaining. "Now, Jim," he muttered with a smirk when he was all the way inside, surrounded by the other's muscles.

"We start," he added, his hand gripped Jim's hip tight and he pulled almost all the way out of him.
    He groaned softly before he pushed back in, quick, rough, and then he built a rhythm of long thrusts, so delicious, but oh so teasing at the same time, conscious neither of them could come from just that.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 am

Jim hips rolled back on John, meeting his hard thrusts halfway and making their skin collapse together. He moaned loud with every pound inside him, John's hard on hitting his prostate on the way in. Jim understood why John was so full of himself, he knew how to do things, how to please someone properly.

Jim's back arched sometimes, his hips bucking up in pleasure. His back scraped over the wooden floor and Jim was pretty sure it was already turning red from the friction. "God, John, more." Jim moaned, he wanted to push his own limits and experience more pleasure then he'd ever had in his life.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 am

Jim's pleading words were music to John's ears, he wanted nothing other than hearing more of that. The urge to speed up was tugging at him though, and he groaned, his hips moving back one last time before he grabbed Jim more firmly and started pounding harder and faster into him.

"Louder Jim, I'll fuck you harder if you moan for me," he growled, his muscles tensing as he penetrated him again, his hand moving on him, teasing his cock with his fingers ans then touching him in conjuction with his thrusts.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 am

Jim was certain now, the pattern of his posh wooden floor was marked on his back, not to mention the friction wound he was beginning to get. He didn't mind though, Jim loved everything that was going on. All he wanted was more, and if screaming out for John was what gave him that, he wouldn't hold back.

His voice became harder, louder and deeper with every now thrust. His moans turned to semi screaming, using dirty words along with john's name. He gasped as he felt fingers teasingly touching his own leaking erection. "I want to come for you." He groaned, bucking up his hips against John's touch, wanting, needing more.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 am

John's thrusts grew increasingly harder, his body tensing with his own orgasm and he was craving for it, making his movememts desperate.
    "Come, Jim, do it," he growled, his hand moving fast on his erection, urging him.

"Damn, Jim!" He moaned, throwing his head back, feeling his orgasm hit him hard, so hard he had no idea what he was doing anymore, he got lost in a limbo of lust and pleasure.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

John's encouraging words were enough to get him going. His whole back arched off the floor, letting the cold air float over his probably sightly burned back. All Jim was able to do was squirm and moan, until he felt himself releasing in John's hand. One last loud scream made him collapse back onto the floor.

At the same moment he looked up at John's face, so beautifully covered in pleasure. Jim was panting, witnessing his employee coming inside of him. At the moment this sight was the most beautiful Jim had ever seen, it was all that counted.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 am

John's arms were hardly able to keep him up as the aftermath of his orgasm washed over him, he realized then just how much energy he had truly used, his muscles instantly sore.
    "Jesus," he mumbled, pulling out of him and panting, trying to regain a bit of coherence.

"I lost control, I am sorry," he muttered, even though if he had to judge by the other's come on his hand and chest, he could tell Jim had enjoyed himself anyway.
    He had just fucked his boss, he realized then, the most dangerous man on earth, he was quite sure he was now even more in troubles than before.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 am

Jim's rational thinking slowly began to function again. His whole body needed a few moments to get everything back together. However he wouldn't admit it to John straight away, it had been the best he'd ever had. John was in the right position to brag about his talents.

"No worries John." He smiled, lifting himself of the floor and starting to get dressed again.
    "I know enough. You're free to go." As if nothing ever happened Moriarty was about to send John away.

"Oh and John." He said as he pulled his pants and trousers up, turning around to devilish laugh at John. "Don't forget out little deal, or next time I will decorate my wall with your insides." Moriarty winked and disappeared behind the door he had earlier walked in from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am