BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 28 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:13 am

Wink Mycroft begins to take interest on them, expect a brotherly visit as soon as he have a free time.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 28 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Yay, finally. Very Happy
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Will do Smile
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Lol. Which one you two would rather have first, Anthea or Mycroft?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Up to you. Neither would disappoint me in any way.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Razz It is between the wicked witch and Sherlock's brother the not!work mode.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:18 am

Its up to you, I'm looking forward to both. If Mycroft kidnaps Katrina for tea that's good with me too.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:25 am

The kidnap for tea will happen but this multiple options is only for the first meeting (in case she's there too), which is still alterable.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:36 am

Okay, I suggest when Sherlock is on his own after lunch either Anthea or Mycroft whichever suits.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:43 am

Lol, you are so evil, making me choose by myself.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:48 am

Hahaahaaa Twisted Evil
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:12 pm

I feel as though True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon could describe Sherlock when Katrina betrays him.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Grins. Have a song that might describe Mycroft soon after the final confrontation?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 pm

I'll think of one soon, have to sleep for now.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 am

Smile Thanks, you are very knowledgeable about contemporary music.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 am

Smile Thanks, you are very knowledgeable about contemporary music.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 am

I came up with a list yesterday, I don't know if all of it is accurate, but I did my best:

Handlebars by Flobots is how Katrina sees Mycroft's level of power. 

I'm A Disaster by Ghost Town is how Katrina sees herself and how she thinks Sherlock should see her. 

That's What You Get by Paramore is Katrina's victory song in the final confrontation. She's just taunting Mycroft at this point. 

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood describes the physical attraction between Katrina and Sherlock.

Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me by All Time Low. The title is pretty self-explanatory, Katlock, with Sherlock pissed at Katrina.

What I've Done by Linkin Park will never describe Katrina. She will never fully forgive herself for what she's done to Mycroft.

Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil is a Sherlock revenge song. It's filled with hatred for being played but also with a desperate feeling of love that still remains.

I also ended up not being able to find a song for Mycroft during the final confrontation despite the rest of these songs. And I'm only knowledgable on music because of my obsession with it! Razz

Last edited by thearchenemy on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:41 am

:O My lower jaw really drop in RL because of the list. Running away to the lyrics now. ^^
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:46 am

XD I have way more, this is simply just the shortened list. Also, ignore the odd bolded parts, I couldn't remove that for some reason.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:17 am

0_0 This is the shortened version...

From my side of character, Katrina is not wrong, much. The nature of Mycroft's many threads of influence is fragile but elastic enough for pulling in moderation. Not a recognized ruler in public eyes but definitely one of the movers and shakers of the world.

Mycroft's song for the final confrontation, if you managed to do this one without my input then I'd consider the possibilities that either we think alike or you understand how my mind works. Laughing
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 am

Smile That was just how I imagined the final confrontation to be, I guess.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:25 am

At the moment my imagery is, defiant and dignified despite in a position of disadvantage, like a king who walk to his own execution but knowing that his loyalists are still searching for him / already on the way.

Last edited by Night Baron on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:44 am

That reminds me of In The End by Black Veil Brides.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:53 am

Nod. The lyric really fit. Very Happy
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:59 am

^^ That was on my original list, but I excluded it above because I didn't know if that was how you saw it too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:43 am