BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes
    Job : Mystrader & professional mischief-maker
    Hobbies : Thinking various alternative scenarios, exploring possibilities.

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 25 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:13 am

>.< Going back to paper and pen, nooo.....

Anyway, I am giggling at your last post. Think I'll do a silly one-shot later complete with pics.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft - Page 25 Empty Re: Looking for a Sherlock, Moriarty, or Mycroft

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:59 am

Roleplaying with a pen and paper was a thing? I'm horrified at the thought.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:41 am

I'm pleased it gave you a giggle. A silly one shot would be good esp with pics.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Location : Everywhere looking for a Greg Lestrade who can stand their ground / not immediately cowed by Mycroft 'I am just a minor official' Holmes

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:29 am

Posted. It is strange that the pics are the same size in my laptop but in phone the second is much bigger. I intend to make them more or less same height.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:33 am

I just saw the post and spent a good five minutes outright laughing. XD
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 'Anthea' sees the Holmes brothers like cats.

Last edited by Night Baron on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : plural)
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:13 pm

I can see why, lol.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:46 pm

I am thinking about a case with sea accident that looks similar with what happened to Katrina's parents (method of sabotage), only the victims disappeared. The initial notice will come to Sherlock from Mycroft's office. At the end of case, Katrina will have her first glimpse of Mycroft in person not as Sherlock's brother but the 'Boogeyman' and the so called Grey Eminence of the empire. What do you both think about it?
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:25 pm

I like that idea.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Waiting for Sherlock. then.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:19 am

Yeah, go ahead.
    Still laughing at the cats thing. I wondered if Not!Anthea played Angry Birds on her phone but now I can see her doing 'cats'.
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:36 am

"Cheshire Cats were not in the database of cats he could recall" xD
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:54 am

Not!Anthea finds most arcade games uninteresting. Laughing
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 am

XD

I've wished we could have more of Anthea herding cats in the series -having her in the rp is good.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:40 am

Laughing Sherlock will encounter her from time to time. After all, she is Mycroft's trusted aide therefore certain level of familiarity with the Holmes brothers is to be expected.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:05 am

Snorts a giggle. Laughing
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:21 am

Hm?
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:30 am

I've got a hankering for an innuendo laden flirtatious romance for balance but not time for another rp for a couple of weeks. I'm only managing one post a day or two if the timing's right.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:37 am

Laughing Sherlock volunteers to become a target of Anthea's wicked sense of humour? That's so far it will goes to because; 1. He is not her type outside to tease. 2. After years working together, she is Mycroft's 'creature' inside out. His protégé and Mycroft will be terribly upset if Sherlock compromised his precious aide.

Last edited by Night Baron on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : her)
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:56 am

Anthea's sense of humour Laughing Will he appreciate her wit? It'll be interesting I don't think there's a remote chance that she and Sherlock would be interested in each other beyond the mind, I think he's not only aware that she's Mycroft's protege but quite likely approves of Mycroft's choice.

I just have a hankering for a new rp but not playing Sherlock when I have time to lavish on it.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:01 am

Grins. How about making Katrina jealous and thus threatening her 'mission'? Purely for her entertainment.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Post by Sherlock. Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:18 am

I'm flexible, Archenemy can decide, if that adds something, I'm happy to roll the playdough and mould into a pleasing shape. If he isn't in a relationship with Katrina he's a free agent to enjoy Anthea's wit /brains.

I liked Scandal in Belgravia scene where Mycroft says to Sherlock "Well, you barely knew her." and how I read it is Sherlock half scoffs a chuckle at his wit.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:29 am

Waiting mode now. Meanwhile, how his status of being in relationship supposed to hinder her mischief? Razz
    thearchenemy
    thearchenemy

Post by thearchenemy Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:36 am

Uh oh. Jealous Katrina equals bad for her emotion control and plans. Lol.
    Night Baron
    Night Baron

Post by Night Baron Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:40 am

Giggles. It is up to you. Of course, she would know Anthea as Mycroft Holmes' right-hand woman (and possibly more). Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:03 am