BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you!

Ideduce
    Ideduce

Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you! Empty Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you!

Post by Ideduce Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:59 pm

I want to make rps out of these however I might also make fanfictions!!!

Rp Title Titanium
    Pairings involved Mystrade, Johnlock, MorMor (maybe moror)

Mycroft has known Greg for a long while. In fact he charged him to protect his brother while he went over seas to study various things. Though unknown to Greg, Mycroft never left the UK for more collage classes. The truth was he, Mycroft, fell in love with his dorm mate who rode a bike and was smarter than he let on. He was jealous. Jealous Greg would never notice him because he was overweight and rich. However after Greg became a cop he told him to protect his brother.
    He avoided family and distractions for what felt like years until he had the job he needed to protect anyone important to himself, as well as lost the weight that he hated when he was crushing on Greg.
    However when Sherlock sees Greg and Mycroft working together he finds the parallel to that of himself and John. However he notices Mycroft's emotions every now and then and conspires with John to put the two in odd situations.
    Greg is still married though how long will he stand being ignored while a man in his work zone pays him attention.
    Other players that cause the two to trust each other more so than they already do are Moriarty and Moran. A crazy duo who are drawn together by a mistake caused by Mycroft himself. So to return this 'favor' the two conspire to make his life a living hell but are confronted with a detective inspector who refuses to allow his old dormmate, his boss, his friend to be harmed.
    Sometimes he's called an Ice Man but when he's with Greg it's pure Titanium....

RP Infinity in a a pair of rings.
    Pairings Johnlock
    In order for Sherlock to understand a case he tricks John into marrying him for real. At least that's what the legal document states. He then learns the perks about being married, but after the case is solved he doesn't bring up terminating the document. How long will it take for John to question this action? Sherlock struggles with feelings for his flatmate, though he's known deep down, after John saved his life from the cabby, and from himself, he knew John was the only one who could be trusted to hold his heart, but can he admit such a thing to a 'straight' man?

RP I will NOT go down with this ship!
    Pairings Mormor
    This is a bit of a side story to Titanium or side rp
    While chasing down Moriarty, Mycroft blackmails an ex captain from Afganistan. His name is Sebastian Moran. Once he finds Moriarty, Moriarty is intrigued that someone FOUND him! It was never done before, and the brutality his guards faced he was impressed by the sniper. So he offered him a game. One of hide and seek. If he won he could take him back to Mycroft without struggle, if he lost he would have to kill himself in front of the mastermind. Sebastian agreed, he did it once he could do it again. In the end Moriarty believes he wins by running to a motor boat and trying to flee after a long hard run around the city. He tried hiding in faris wheel, big ben, everywhere and yet Sebastian stayed on his heels until the boat. As he looked back and verbally taunts Moran he hears a gun shot and the motor on the boat just dies as the boats starts to sink causing Jim to freak out. After being rescued by Moran, Moran makes him an offer. Erase his existence and he would be his faithful servant to piss off Mycroft. Because of this Moriarty treats him like a king and the two become inseparable afterwards. However to acquire all these funds they conspire to steal the hope diamond. Which is being shown off on a cruse ship. Though there's another female thief aboard. Can Moran handle the seductive dominatrix or will he betray his new boss? Do they succeed? Or is this all some sort of trap?

Heck if I could do all three plots in one rp I would be in writer's heaven XD I'm NOT kidding.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you! Empty Re: Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you!

Post by Sherlock. Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 am

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

You've put some interesting ideas up there. Which characters do you want to play? It helps if you are flexible, of course, but if you have a preference it'd help you to find a Sherlock or John a Mycroft or Greg and a Moriarty or Moran to play with. There's always room for more of any of them.
    Ideduce
    Ideduce

Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you! Empty Re: Hey I'm new and have some plots Mystrade is my OTP but I love Johnlock as well Check me out if it intrigues you!

Post by Ideduce Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 am

I'm good with playing anyone however if I do rp I'd like to play ONE of the following.
    Mycroft
    Sherlock
    Moriarty
    Moran
    John
    Greg

in that order. I don't mind playing as other characters like the females or other people at the yard. But yes I prefer being Mycroft the most. Though if you can convince me that you can play a great Mycroft I'll easily play a Greg for you.
    John is the hardest for me to be because he's so flawed and it seems viewers seem to be blinded by his main character status to notice how 'flawed' he is. So I get torn on how to roleplay at times.
    Moran is easier to play as than Jim because of how crazy Jim can be as well as childish. So even if I like playing as Jim I'm better at Moran and know it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:06 am

Sounds like an excellent RP idea. Would love to write some of it with you, or at least, be a part of it in some way. If you can't find anyone to take part in the epic multi-character RP then maybe we could just do one of the individual ones. I play Sherlock or John (I have a John profile on here too)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:14 am