BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters?

bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Job : Professional Burglar
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters? Empty Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters?

Post by bbcandy13 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 am

I got some free time, and I am looking to start a new rp here soon. I have been playing for about 6+ years, so lots of experience with detailed posts, character growth, and the like.

I have yet to really try my hand at Sherlock or John but I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I am also pen to playing Molly and even an OC if needed.

I have a few case ideas and am more then happy to discuss them with anyone interested, as well as I am open to anything you may be in search for. Smut doesn't bother me, nor does Johnlock or any other pairing, really. Im quite flexible.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters? Empty Re: Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters?

Post by His-Doctor Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:08 am

Hello  Laughing 

I'd like to do one as John for you. There is one idea I have wanted to do an rp around as a Johnlock RP with a sizeable amount of character development and if you would like to include a case in it that's right up my street.
    bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters? Empty Re: Anyone have any plots they are looking to start and need characters?

Post by bbcandy13 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 am

Haha, I can't escape you, can I? =P

What was your idea? I need to go through my file of case ideas and see what I have up my sleeve. Want an especially good one for my first Johnlock, haha.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 am

Um I like to give a couple or three ideas which might spark something up.

1. Sherlock half knows he wants something more from John than purely platonic and it goes from feet on John's lap to head on John's lap watching telly / dvd and on to visiting John early in the morning and sort of getting John to accept more imposition until it's clear that it's going to go sexual. Neither can go back from where they've got to so it's about negotiating crossing the boundaries as they dissolve. Mix a case in with it so something's happening.

2. A past case results in John needing rescuing from a pair of thugs who's boss thinks it'd be fun to send Sherlock a video tape of John being debased intending to force him into admitting he has sexual feelings for Sherlock. The villains intention is to break up the friendship thinking that would happen if Sherlock thought John had such thoughts. John doesn't know that everything's been taped and after seeing the tape Sherlock knowing John is shit at talking about stuff experiments to manipulate John into Johnlock.

3. Case, fluff, romance, smut and masochist!John Sherlock might consider it a challenge to get his way with a bit of amorous violence thrown in. Still a pretty BAMF BBC John.

Suggest something else?

bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Post by bbcandy13 Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Hm, though all three sound fun, and I REALLY want to try out idea number three, I should probably try idea number 1. This will be my first attempt at playing Sherlock, and Im already hesitant about sinking into his mind palace, so to speak, haha. Add a bit of Sadist in there, and I’m not sure I can do a good job. Course, as the RP progresses, and I get more comfortable, we can definitely maybe mix idea 1 and 3.

If that works for you? All the while, add in a bit of a case. Was thinking that perhaps a new villain in on the rise in London, someone who rather enjoyed Moriarty's rule of chaos and wants to create their own?
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Post by His-Doctor Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:59 am

Yeah, that works for me. Number 1 is a way to slide into playing Sherlock. Start with what you think you can pull off and build on that. I don't expect miracles here  Laughing 

I think with Moriarty gone there would be a lot of comparatively small time criminals who would like to expand their territory and rise to the top of the pile so a new villain is a realistic scenario.

I'll have more time to work this out with you in a few days and get it started when you are ready.
    bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Post by bbcandy13 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:23 am

Haha, well, I am thankful for your patience while I try my hand at Sherlock. Rather excited to see how I do!

That is what I was thinking, too. I have some smaller cases that could build up to the unveiling of a new villain as well, so we shall not want for cases!

Sounds good to me. I’ll be a bit busy this weekend anyway, so a few days is good! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 am