BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Would anyone like to start a new RP with me?

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

Would anyone like to start a new RP with me? Empty Would anyone like to start a new RP with me?

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 10, 2012 6:10 am

As my role as the Woman is ending in Let's have dinner and Potterlock bled to death, would anyone like to start a new RP with me?

I love the Scotland Yard Gang, but as we don't have them around here... hmmm... I suppose that's not possible...

I will do anything actually :) I ship Johnlock, I ship Sheriarty, but I prefer to do a canon Sherlock who has no obvious preference...

Anyone?

(thanks for reading anyways ;)
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Job : Morgue attendant at St Bart's Hospital

Would anyone like to start a new RP with me? Empty Re: Would anyone like to start a new RP with me?

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 6:12 am

I'm game for canon Sherlock.. As Molly maybe?
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Would anyone like to start a new RP with me? Empty Re: Would anyone like to start a new RP with me?

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 am

It's all fine for me, but I can't stand Sherlolly or what that name is... urghhgllgg

What would we do as characters?
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 6:24 am

Don't know but I agree with you on that one.. SherlockxMolly is just weird.. Molly and LeStrade.. (i think thats how you spell it.) on the other hand.. well.. <.<;

I am not sure what the two can do. maybe recruit more and go from there?
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 10, 2012 6:31 am

Great idea Smile

Molly and Lestrade! Very Happy I love them. Really, Rupert Graves's expression on Molly taking her coat off... priceless!
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 6:32 am

YES!!!! XD Make it happen Moffat!!!

any who.. yeah.. <<; what to do.. a case maybe.. a case involving Molly's family?
    John Hamish Watson
    John Hamish Watson

Job : Doctor, Blogger, Assistant to Sherlock Holmes

Post by John Hamish Watson Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 am

Let me know if you need a John. Happy to be "just a friend" if you're keeping it strict canon.
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 6:53 am

To be honest I vote as such.. << >> As I am probably the only one who likes role playing the such..
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 am

Well... I don't even think canon is 'just a friend'... John is The Friend, I guess... I think, if John wouldn't get married to a woman, they honestly would grow old and happy together... (platonic, I guess)

Yeah, a case involving Molly's family sounds good... Of course Sherlock can't go without his wingman Smile

I really pity that there is none of the Scotland Yard Gang active. Don't know why, but I really do love them Mad
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 7:02 am

Scotland Yard Gang?
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Thu May 10, 2012 7:08 am

I just got an idea: let's rp that Sherlock and Molly meet each other for the first time as she being someone he would interview for more information for the case...? That he is an aggorant prat, deducing her and such. In the end (after solving the case successfully), Sherlock could offer her the job in the mortuary (because of his connections) in exchange of body parts in the future?

Yeah, Lestrade, Donovan and Anderson. I always refer to them as the Scotland Yard gang x)
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 am

I LOVE THE IDEA!!! But he wouldn't have known watson at the time.. parallel universe..
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 am

I could RP with you if you need a Jim sometimes.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 am

Very Happy We will include you very soon in the John/Jim rp again. I'm almost done with your John Twisted Evil
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 5:09 am

Yes I know. Been reading. NOT amused!! No
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 am

Is it customary to say that I am sorry now? Just an experiment ^^ The real fun starts when you come into action in 221B Very Happy I'm reeaaaally looking forward to that!
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

Yeaaaa the fun when you run into John and me doing it on YOUR armchair!

haha. xD

The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:16 am

Sex doesn't alarm me.

Last edited by The Consulting Detective on Fri May 11, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 am

Yet. :p
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:22 am

Ha, you are really clever don't you? I really look forward on how you are going to accomplish THAT.

(( XDD YESSSS! Ohohohoh, MY armchair. Bad boys, you.))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 11, 2012 5:23 am

(( YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! XD ))

Bad is my middle name, so challenge accepted.
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 am

Oh, God. What have I done.
    Molly_Dearest
    Molly_Dearest

Post by Molly_Dearest Fri May 11, 2012 1:21 pm

<.< what just happened with you two... XD *laughs and hides in corner*...
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Post by The Consulting Detective Sun May 13, 2012 7:46 am

Oh, go and read It all starts with a few pints.... in the Slash section. (where else on this forum is the fun? O.O) I'll give you a summary, because we are already at 24 pages. Summary: John and Jim meet each other in a pub, not knowing names or reputations and all. They flirt and end in bed with each other. They become sex buddies. Now, the fun part (where I come in x) Oh, this sounds very selfish now... ) is when Molly introduces Jim from IT to Sherlock in the lab in The Great Game. John thinks Jim is cheating on him, Molly thinks Jim is gay, Jim is pretending to like Sherlock and Sherlock is not interested in all persons in the room (....yet). Sherlock warns John that Jim is Moriarty, John doesn't want to believe it, Jim comes round 221B and there are innuendo's between the three. Sherlock behaves very jealous and possessive towards John, but John goes with Jim and they have sex in Jim's appartment. Sherlock stalks John with texts, John gets annoyed and offers Jim to move into 221B to prove Sherlock he is not Moriarty. Jim accepts and John is off to 221B again. There he practically invites Sherlock to seduce him, which of course I had to try.

James is not amused, so he's going to have sex in my armchair in the future x)
    How quaint.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 am

How delightful. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm