BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Sherlock & Sebastian (violent)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Sherlock & Sebastian (violent)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sherlock & Sebastian (violent)

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 am

John couldn't help rolling his eyes, but there was a dull ache by the side of his chest and he wondered if Sebastian's kick had cause some internal bleeding. It would explain why he kept feeling dizzy.
    "Fuck..." he whimpered, holding his side. He had been so busy trying to talk that he hadn't noticed.

"Yes, sure, I am done, just piss off," he muttered, and decided not to move, just in case he'd crumble to his knees again. He still had his pride.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Sherlock & Sebastian (violent)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sherlock & Sebastian (violent)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am

Sherlock's taxi was just pulling up outside 221B Baker Street. He leaned forward to pay the cab driver and got out, slamming the door behind him. He swung the bag of stolen items from Michael Fisher's house over his shoulder and opened the front door. He could instantly sense an atmosphere inside the house. He heard raised voices from upstairs - John and Sebastian. He sensed that all was not well and jogged up the stairs to the flat.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

Sebastian walked out of the door and was about to go downstairs when Sherlock came running up them. Shit, he thought, this was not what he had planned. Remembering their earlier actions with the acid and knuckle duster made him shudder and he stopped, not sure whether leaving would be an option now.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

John was able to make it to the sofa, and he threw himself on it, hands moving to pull his jumper up and check his side. The skin was purple, and he inspected it as closely as he could, he was rather sure it was internal bleeding.

He threw his head back, taking in a few breath.
    He needed an ambulance. Damn, Sherlock was going to be pissed.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 am

Sherlock met Sebastian face to face on the stairs. He was taken aback to see the man out of his tied position on the chair and seemingly about to make an exit, although noticed with a smile he hadn't managed to locate the key to the handcuffs.

"What's been going on?" he asked, now a bit worried about John. "And where d'you think you're going?" He gave Sebastian a little shove to push him back inside and caught sight of John lying on the sofa not looking too good.

"John!" Sherlock forgot all about Sebastian and ran to the sofa, kneeling down beside it and examining his friend's injuries. "Jesus Christ, I've only been gone half an hour."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes and sat back down on the chair, annoyed with himself for not making a quicker getaway. Too late now...

"He's a doctor, let him fix it himself." he said coldly, glancing at what he had caused. It looked horrible but Sebastian didn't mind looking at it because he had done it.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 am

John had his eyes closed when he heard Sherlock's voice, he knew he was supposed to call an ambulance, but he was feeling dizzy. They opened then, meeting Sherlock's worried expression.
    "Sorry," he apologized, he had been rather useless, he realized, his head rolling to the side. "I am afraid I need you to call 999..."

"I am fine though," he reassured him, taking in a deep breath, he had been fine till a few minutes ago.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:26 am

"What?!" The words echoed round Sherlock's brain. His mind spinned. "You can't be fine if you're asking me to call a bloody ambulance!" He could feel the anger building up.

"What the hell happened?" He leapt to his feet and spun round to face Sebastian. "What did you do to him? I swear to God if anything happens to him you will not walk out of here alive."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 am

"I only kicked him... so much for being a soldier. he whispered the last part but just loud enough for them both to hear.

Sebastian stayed sitting where he was and yawned in a bored fashion, keeping his eyes on the detective. He could feel Sherlock's eyes burning off his but stayed expressionless, sometimes glancing over at John and trying not to grin or start laughing.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 am

Sherlock spotted the revolver lying scattered on the floor. He ran to pick it up, checked the bullets. He removed the safety catch and pointed it at Sebastian's head. Would it really be so bad to blow his brains out right then and there? He glanced over at John, as if to get his approval, but realised the doctor was drifting in and out of consciousness. He really wasn't looking so good. He needed to call an ambulance...now. Dealing with Sebastian would have to wait.

Sherlock took out his mobile phone and called Lestrade, knowing he'd be able to get an ambulance over much quicker that way than going through the normal 999 route. It'd be round in less than 5 minutes, he was told.
    "You can go with them if you like," he joked at Sebastian and nodded towards his injuries. "You're not looking so good yourself."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

"Internal bleeding... unlucky," he whispered, even though he was rather sure he had waited too long to reply, he was starting to feel quite tired.

He couldn't see what Sherlock was doing, he heard the words, but he ended up closing his eyes anyway.
    This would be a very crappy way to die, he thought briefly, it had been just a kick for God's sake.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Sherlock went to crouch down by the sofa, concerned for his friend.

"The ambulance is on it's way," he said gently, then added a little harshly. "You're such a bloody idiot. How did you let this happen? He was tied to a bloody chair when I left?"

But John wasn't exactly in a position to argue right now, and Sherlock didn't really want him to answer anyway. Cautiously he reached forward and took his friend's hand in his, giving it a slight squeeze.

"It's OK John," he whispered. "You'll be all right. I promise." You better fucking had be.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

John winced when Sherlock yelled at him, it hurt, but he knew it was true, he had been a fool, he had been way too soft, and it had turned around to bite him.

"I couldn't... hurt him..." he confessed, his eyes closed, a very soft smile when he felt Sherlock's hand in his.

"He's too... sad," he admitted, and took in a deep breath. "He's too much.. like me..."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Sherlock frowned, unsure what John had meant. Sebastian wasn't like him. Sebastian was a psychopath, ruthless, violent, no regard for human life, no empathy. Whereas John...John was kind, humane, caring, sensitive but also adventurous, daring, brave. John was...quite amazing, Sherlock realised.

"No," he said quietly. "You're nothing like him. You're...." He wanted to say 'perfect' but decided that was inappropriate. "You're...John."

In the distance he could hear the wailing of ambulance getting closer.

"They're here." Sherlock leapt up and ran downstairs.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:45 am

Sebastian rolled his eyes at the sight of them but said nothing anyway. He was already in a bad enough situation as it was without interfering and making matters worse for himself.

"Do I really have any need for being here now?"
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 am

"Yes," he took in a shaky laugh. "I'm John," he replied with a sarcastic smile, wondering what Sherlock's point was, but he really didn't have much time to think, things were too slow in his head. He knew he would pass out, which meant he couldn't brief the paramedics that were running up the stairs.

"Damn," he whimpered, eyes moving on Sebastian for a moment, and then eventually closing. His last thought before passing out was that he had been too stupid pitying the man.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 am

"Yes of course you have to stay here," he snapped bitterly at Sebastian as he heard the feet of the paramedics pounding up to the flat.

He let go of John's hand just as he passed out and went to meet the emergency team. "I haven't finished with you yet," he muttered under his breath, "Plus you won't get very far with those handcuffs on."

Sherlock showed in the paramedics and led them to the sofa where John was lying. He'd specifically told Lestrade to ensure they asked no questions about the situation and they stayed true to their word, despite casting a few questionable glances in the direction of Sebastian. Within a few minutes John had been fastened to a stretcher and was carried downstairs to the waiting ambulance.

Sherlock was torn about whether to go with them or not. But he was too slow making his decision and the ambulance drove away. He stood at the door watching it sadly, then jogged back upstairs to the flat where Sebastian was waiting.

"You and I need a little chat."
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:45 am

"A chat? I don't think there will be much chatting." he muttered sarcastically, watching Sherlock expectedly. He was waiting to see the other man loose his patience again and begin with the torture methods like before.

Sebastian stayed sitting, not bothered to get up and face him. He could tell by the worried look on the other's face that he was trying his best to forget about the John incident and concentrate on him, Sebastian.

"Shame, isn't it? I don't seem to know my own strength." he said, his voice bitter but there was a slight amused tone to it.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 am

"You hurt John," Sherlock said simply. "And I can't let you get away with that."

His instincts were telling him to lash out, to strike, to punish Sebastian relentlessly for what he did. But something was stopping him. With a great deal of annoyance he realised it was John. Even though he wasn't bloody there he was still stopping him. Sherlock knew John hadn't approved of his...questionable methods of interrogation which was why he was unable to continue them after he had left. He felt like it was /his/ fault John got injured. Maybe if he'd been a bit /nicer/ to Sebastian in the first place, or been a bit fairer, perhaps this wouldn't have happened. He couldn't go back to torturing him again, he just...couldn't.

But something still had to be done. He couldn't let the other man simply walk out of here with a smarmy grin on his face. He had to be punished, somehow. After some consideration, an idea came to mind. Sherlock walked over to the mantlepiece and picked up his skull. Cellotaped inside the left eye socket was the key to the handcuffs. He carefully removed it then walked back over to Sebastian, showing him the key.

"I'm going to release you," he explained, "and we can have a fair fight. Just you and I. We're both about the same height so it should be pretty equal. If you give up first, I'll let you walk out of here alive, I'll go to the hospital to see John, and we'll finish it some other time. If I give up first....well...that's not going to happen so we don't even need to discuss it. Opinion?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 am

Sebastian stared at him in disbelief, considering all that Sherlock had said. The other man had just asked him to fight him? That wasn't something he heard everyday.

"All right, fine. But what if I give up straight away and decide to not fight you? Then I could just walk out of here. I'm not suggesting that I won't fight, I'm just curious." he paused, staring more at the key than he was at Sherlock. "You know, it would be far easier if you could just let me go now, then you can go see John straight away and I'll leave you alone."
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:59 am

"Don't be ridiculous," Sherlock scoffed, as if he'd just said the most stupid thing in the world. "You have to receive /some/ kind of punishment for what you did to John. I can't just 'let you go'. And if you gave up straight away I would lock the door and force you to fight. But I know you won't do that."

Sherlock brandished the key, ready to unlock the handcuffs.

"Now. Are we agreed?"
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 am

Sebastian gave him a malicious grin and nodded, relieved he was finally going to get the handcuffs off. They had caused him quite a lot of blood loss, not to mention the pain as well.

"Agreed." he exclaimed, straightening himself to get prepared for whatever would happen next.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am

"OK. Good." Sherlock licked his dry lips. His heart began to beat a little faster in anticipation and nervous excitement.

He reached down with the key and unlocked Sebastian's handcuffs, then quickly took a few steps back in case the other man tried to grab him immediately. He made two fists and put them up in front of his face boxing style, his legs rocking back and forth. He was prepared for whatever Sebastian had to give.
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 am

Sebastian stood up slowly and inspected his wrists, rubbing them gently without paying any attention to Sherlock for a few minutes. Eventually, he looked up again and rolled his eyes at the other man jumping about to get ready for Sebastian to start. He was in no hurry.

"Right well, let's begin I suppose." he announced, wincing as he stretched his wrists out in preparation.

Sebastian lunged forward and grabbed Sherlock around the neck, immediately swinging him round and slamming the other man into the wall, making sure his head hit first.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 am

Sherlock was taken by surprise. He had expected Sebastian to mirror his boxing stance, although it appeared he clearly wanted it a bit dirtier than that.

His head snapped back and hit the wall, stunning him slightly. In response he lifted up his right leg and kicked Sebastian in the stomach, using the force of the kick to propel him backwards and away from him, tumbling into the armchair. Sherlock leapt on top of him and they rolled off the armchair onto the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:03 pm