BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Death and all his Secrets (Sebastian/Jim)

iamsherlokid
    iamsherlokid

Death and all his Secrets (Sebastian/Jim) Empty Death and all his Secrets (Sebastian/Jim)

Post by iamsherlokid Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Before I put up my dialog, or whatever, I wanted to say that I will be... playing. Typing. Being. Whatever, I will be Sebastian. My Seb is Michael Fassbender, so yeah.
    Thats it. NOW FOR THE ACTUAL THING.

Sebastian pulls himself off the couch, staggering a bit before reaching out for a wall that was not there, almost falling in the process. He grumbles and steps over the coffee table carefully, his stomach turns and he winces, looking around for a trashcan, because he knew he couldn't make it to the bathroom.
    He grabs the small one next to the television, hovering his head above the rim of it for a few seconds before his stomach gives in, and he vomits up everything he ate that evening, and a lot of the alcohol. He clutches his stomach and groans, slowly setting the trashcan on the coffee table and walking slowly over to the sliding glass door that lead out to the balcony. He stares outside then chuckles a little, shaking his head and swallowing thickly. After Jim died Sebastian wasn't the same, he had taken over Jim's "place" in a way of figuring out whom to kill and when, which wasn't that hard because he did it all himself at one point before Jim hired him. His hair had grown out a bit, and he had grown a beard. Jim hated Seb with a beard, but he didn't exactly take the time to shave anymore.
    Sebastian always drank some, but his drinking had gotten out of control recently. He basically has a constant hangover.

Sebastian draws his arm back, clutching his fist and putting it through the wall, he stands there for a moment before pulling his damaged hand out of the wall, stretching his fingers and shaking his hand. He almost goes to open the door, but pulls his hand back and goes back to the couch, aimlessly stumbling over piles of shit, clothes, food, food containers, etc. He falls over deliberately onto the couch face-forward, groaning a little into the cushions of the couch. "Fuck.." he grumbles, laying there and eventually dozing off.
    In the morning he wakes up with a jolt, sitting up far too fast for his head to handle, he lets out a whine and brings his hands up to his face to rub his temples. He turns and eyes the trashcan filled with sick, grimacing and running his hand through his hair while grabbing the remote to the telly, turning it on then pulling out a cigarette out of a pack from his pocket and lighting it, he turns on the news and his stomach sinks when he sees Jim getting pulled into a police car, covered in blood, with that signature wicked grin. Then a reporter beams in a surprisingly happy manner, "Moriarty's back! How did he survive? Or was it all fake?"
    Sebastian pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and frowns, blowing smoke and staring at the TV.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

(( OKAY, so I'm not very good at writing, but I try. Anyway, I can write more of this that way there is an easier way to start for you or whatever. ))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Death and all his Secrets (Sebastian/Jim) Empty Re: Death and all his Secrets (Sebastian/Jim)

Post by J Watson@221B Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Somebody answer to this very nice post! Its cool! I wanna see what happens next!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm