BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

I NEED A LESTRADE!!

Softballgirl24

Job : Softball; currently in college
    Hobbies : Softball, reading, texting, facebooking, eating,

I NEED A LESTRADE!! Empty I NEED A LESTRADE!!

Post by Softballgirl24 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:31 pm

So the storyline would be a Mycroft/Lestrade slash. But with a deeper plot(smut involved though A LOT) They would basically meet at Sherlock's and johns flat. They then would date and the relesonship would move through levels. Sherlock and john lines also. Through this it would deal with problems within the couple, such as Mycroft's dieting and suggestive eating disorder. I'm basing this somewhat off of a fanfic. Comment or pm me if interested.

This is the fanfiction: Sherlock: Impact. Disclaimer: I did NOT write this and all ideas and stories belong to author
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

I NEED A LESTRADE!! Empty Re: I NEED A LESTRADE!!

Post by GJLestrade Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Love to but I'm having to put stuff on hold at the mo. I'm in two other rps and I've got an operation to look forward to on the 24th (gallstones, routine but annoying) and I'll be offline for a week cos I'll be staying with my mum for a while. My husband can look after our boys while I convalesce being pampered by my mum.

After this, when I know what my recovery period will be, I'll look at it again. The op should be keyhole surgery but if they can't do that, I could be up to six weeks recovering.  Neutral 

Sorry not to be more enthusiastic but I'm having to be careful how much I get involved in as I don't want to mess things up. I'd still like to do this, just not right now. If you find someone else though, don't wait for me.

Hugs

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:41 am