BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Confidential Information 221 Authorization Required

Jane Moriarty

Job : Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : These are illegal so probably shouldn't put them online.

Confidential Information  221 Authorization Required Empty Confidential Information 221 Authorization Required

Post by Jane Moriarty Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 am

Hi I'm Jane, but you probably know me better by my pen name Jim. That's right the infamous Jim Moriarty is a woman. Richard Brook, aka my puppet, is exactly what he says he is. Innocent, BUT I am paying him not Sherlock. You see if word got out I was a woman do you know what that would do to my web!!! Only one person knows my secret and that's my tiger. The best sniper I have. He guards me and gives orders to Brook. Well I think that's everything you're authorized to know. If you aren't authorized expect a visit from one of my Friends. JM

I like to RP Jane Moriarty and Jim Moriarty. I like Mormor with either Jim or Jane.
    Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Confidential Information  221 Authorization Required Empty Re: Confidential Information 221 Authorization Required

Post by Sydney-Harrison Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:40 am

Hi
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Confidential Information  221 Authorization Required Empty Re: Confidential Information 221 Authorization Required

Post by His-Doctor Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 am

Hi  Smile 

Well, that's a turn up for the books.
    Jane Moriarty

Job : Consulting criminal
    Hobbies : These are illegal so probably shouldn't put them online.

Post by Jane Moriarty Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:14 am

It's a pleasure to meet you, and by pleasure I mean pain, but I'm not supposed to say that.

Yes indeed it is, but it is time for a little bit of rewriting in my opinion.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

Yeah we do loads of rewriting. Possibly the aim of the forum is to encourage and make it possible. Oh and then some. Femlock, wholock, femJohn, canon and BBCverse, John as a pet dog. All sorts of interesting stuff.

Have fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 pm