BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 18 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 pm

John jumped when he heard Sherlock's shout, he had been dozing off on the chair by the window, gazing at Sherlock's head, but he realized his friend couldn't see him from his position.
    "I am here," he mumbled, rubbing his forehead.

"Do you need tea?" he asked, thinking he really needed to speak to Jim, it was all he could think about at the moment. He stood up, moving closer and placing a hand on Sherlock's head, caressing his hair. "You should sleep more... the more you sleep, the faster you'll get better..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty) - Page 18 Empty Re: Want to bet on it? (John/Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 5:09 am

Sherlock rolled his head to the side of the sofa. "Oh." he said when he heard John's voice. It sort of calmed him down knowing his friend was still around taking care of him. He knew John wouldn't leave him like this.

John's touch felt as a burn on his skin and his eyes traveled up to meet John's.

"I'm fine. Thanks." he said, he didn't really felt like eating or drinking at the moment. He still felt slightly nauseous.

"I'll try and rest some more later." He said, as he deduced John's mental and physical state. "You look like you could need some sleep yourself. Go to bed, John." He tried to demand John, but his words came out more sounding like he was concerned about him. Which he was.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 8:14 am

John smiled at him, it was sweet to see Sherlock concerned, "I am fine... you are the injured one, Sherlock," he commented, patting his head. "I could use a shower though... do you think you can survive a half an hour without me?" he asked, stretching slightly.

He knelt over Sherlock, checking his pupils, "You are sure about painkillers?" he made sure again, he knew the detective had to be feeling like crap by now.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 am

"Yes, John. I can manage a few moments on my own. It's not that I'll be able to run away, will I?" He joked, even though what he said was true, he couldn't possibly get anywhere on his own. "I'll text you when something bad happens." he said, also rather joking.

Sherlock sighed as John mentioned the painkillers again. The only possible way of taking them was if he could slightly overdose on them. He did that before when he had been in agony. He just took about 7 of them, enough to get him high and pass out for the rest of the day, not enough to actually harm him. It would mean rest and no pain, so to Sherlock it would be the perfect solution. But John was a doctor, he'd never agree on anything like it.

"I'm fine." he said, trying to sound reassuring.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

"Okay, I will make you breakfast as soon as I get back," he muttered, and kissed his forehead quickly before he stood up.
    He walked to the bathroom, feeling stiffly and nervous and closed the door behind him.

He really needed a shower, but there was something he needed to do before that.
    He turned on the water as he took out his phone from his pocket.

He clicked on Jim's number and listened to the ringing tone.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 9:50 am

Jim sat in his office, alone, staring at the picture Sherlock had send him. He was more then angervated at that moment. He was furious, he could easily shoot the nearest person right now just to get rid of his cropped up emotions.

At that point John's number appeared on his phone which was happily playing Staying Alive by the Bee Gees. He felt his heard starting to pump harder then ever before. His hand was shaking as he brought it to his ear while picking up.

"John." He said, just calm, ready to have a complete fall out any moment.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 am

John felt his heart skipping a beat when he heard Jim's voice, one part of him wanted to beg the other to come to him, wanted him to not believe what Sherlock had said. He wanted Jim so much he felt his heart snaps in two.

It was true though, he knew it was true and anger flared up in his chest again when he remembered in what state Sherlock was.

"Do you know why I am calling?" he asked, willing himself not to sound as upset as he felt.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 am

Jim's hand grasped around his phone more tight from the moment he heard John's voice. He was just filled up with anger and jealousy. He would do anything to get John back. And he had planned not just anything to make that happen.

He scoffed just slightly at John's question. "To describe the taste of Sherlock's semen?" He said rather sarcastically.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 11:15 am

John's eyes widened at the other man's words, his heart clenching in his chest. "What?" he exclaimed, thinking about the day before, how did Jim know about that? No, he couldn't possibly be referring to that!

"What are you talking about?" he hissed, angered.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 11:50 am

Jim let out a sort of obnoxious laugh when John asked him what he was on about. This clearly was Sherlock's call and this poor man didn't even knew Jim had been looking at a picture of him sucking Sherlock dry all night.

"I am talking about the exact thing you think about." He replied, his anger shining through. "You giving Sherlock a blow job. Nice picture, I must say." Jim said sarcastic.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"How do you-" he felt his breathing itch. "You... what picture?" he continued, would Jim have him spied? It seemed too crazy, but even the idea that Sherlock would take a picture of him while he was giving him a blow job seemed to be impossible.

"Jim, I am sorry, I just- Jesus, I don't even know why I am apologizing, you bloody beat up my best friend!" he exclaimed, his heart throbbing painfully in his chest.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 pm

"The picture your best friend send to me, yes indeed." He said, as of John guessed Sherlock had done so. "I beat him up after he had insulted you. I beat him saying he had no right to scream out your sex life in the middle of London's busiest square. I did that for you, John. To show you I care about your feelings and no jerk has the right to be like this to you." He explained and before John could interfere, he talked on.

"And what do I get in return? You sucking him off. Wow, John, that's a nice way of showing you're happy to see me again."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Sherlock sent it.
    He couldn't believe it.
    John felt his heart break all over again.
    Could he trust anyone at all?

He knew Sherlock had just been childish, but it still hurt.
    It was his fault though, he had decided to go down on him, no one had forced him, nor asked him.

Jim's words brought him back to reality though, the anger was quick to flare up.
    "Sherlock deserved a punch for what he said, but not any more than that!" he snapped, his voice vibrating with fury. "You broke his ribs, I had to check on him all night to make sure he wouldn't pass out for the concussion you gave him! Not to mention the marks you left on his neck for trying to strangle him! I am a bloody doctor, you think I wouldn't notice that?"

He took in a deep breath. "You had no right to do that... no one has the right to do that to someone else..."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 pm

"I just gave him a friendly warning to back off." Jim snapped back at John. He had gotten up from his desk chair and was now pacing back and forth in his room. "I had every bit of right to do so. If not because he insulted you, then because he threatened to hit me as well. Jesus, John, why are you making such a big deal about this? He'll be fine, tell him to man up." Jim was shaking with anger.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm

"A friendly warning?" he almost shouted, his head shaking in anger and disbelief. "You are mental, Jim, you are!" he snapped, he could feel himself losing his temper completely.

"This is a big deal, Jim. It's the biggest deal! Sherlock is stuck on the couch and can't move because of you! How can I ever look at your face again?" he felt his eyes sting with unshed tears. "This is a deal-breaker, Jim."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 pm

"Yes, John, a friendly warning to leave you alone. To stop toying you around. Dear God, he sounds like a girl whining over it." Jim said in a really evil voice.

As John said their second date deal got cancelled, Something inside Jim snapped completely.
    "You'll regret this John. You and especially that detective." He snapped while he kicked his foot against the wall. He couldn't believe John was actually calling this off. "I do you a favour by defending you and you do this. I am flattered, honey, really I am." He said sarcastic.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 pm

"No one was toying me around! Sherlock was hurt and jealous, anyone would have reacted like that, if not worse!" he snapped and his heart was beating so fast it hurt, he didn't want to do this, he didn't want to fight with Jim, but it was too late, he was past breaking point.

"Violence is not the answer to anything, Jim, I can't believe you think I would have been okay with this!" he half-shouted, the warning in the other's voice was making him shiver. Jim couldn't be serious about this!
    "I... I don't recognize this part of you, and to tell the truth... it scares me, Jim, I don't like it one bit," he admitted, shaking his head.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 am

Jim shook his head, this had to stop. He wanted John, he didn't want John to be like this. But John hurt him all over again and his jealousy was stronger then he had ever felt something before.

"You don't recognize me?" He scuffed. "And I am supposed to recognize you? You go from making out on the street with me, to giving someone a blow job because of a few bruises? That does really sound like you John." He snapped back before he sighed deep.

"We should proper talk about his, John. We should meet up again."
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 18, 2012 4:19 am

"I made out with you because I wanted you! I had no bloody idea you just beat up my best friend!" he snapped, feeling so dirty as he was reminded of what he had done.

"I... I have feelings for Sherlock. And he... has feelings for me... he's not just someone who got hurt," he muttered with a sigh. "I am sorry you had to see the picture, and I know it is hardly right to jump from one person to another, but... but I cannot help my feelings..."

He was tempted to accept the proposition, but thinking about Sherlock hurt in the other room made him angry again. He knew he'd be too weak if he met him again.
    "No. I am sorry. We can't meet again. I have to take care of Sherlock and I don't want to hurt him further telling him I would meet the person who broke his ribs... it's... nothing of this would have happened if you hadn't hit him, Jim... it's not something I can forgive."
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 am

Jim could hear his phone crack under the amount of pressure his fingers were putting onto it. John had feelings for Sherlock? And Sherlock.. Sherlock had feelings for him. Those words were enough for him to start his plan as soon as he could. It had to be done, he needed to have John.

And then on top of the bill he got rejected. John didn't want to meet up anymore. Jim felt tears of anger starting to fall down from his face.

"Fine. Sod this." He said, his voice shaking with anger. "But I won't give up this easy, John. I waited 15 years for this. I am not going to let this slip because of one jealous man. No, no.." He almost sounded insane. "I gave him a friendly warning. I won't stay this friendly. You'll be hearing from me John. You will." He said as his finger slowly pressed the red button of his phone.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 am

John felt the line go dead and he looked at the phone in his hand with disbelief.
    This was not the Jim he remembered.
    But even then he still felt his heart clench in his chest at the idea of never seeing him again.

He slapped his cheek slightly, trying to focus on the fact that he had been menaced just now, and it wasn't sexy as his body wanted to think.
    Jim had menaced Sherlock in particular, which is something that he could not accept.

He threw his phone aside, wishing he could put all this behind as he moved into the shower.
    He had never forgotten Jim in 15 years though, he doubted it would happen now.

After a quarter of a hour he was back in the living room and checked on Sherlock.
    "Do you want something to drink?" he asked worriedly.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 10:51 am

Sherlock laid still on the sofa. From a distance he could hear the water from John's shower. Not much later he also heard John's voice coming true and he know immediately John had called Jim. Sherlock rolled his eyes, he couldn't hear much though, but he heard enough to know John was telling him off.

As John came back Sherlock threw him a worried look. He decided not to tell John he had heard he called Jim. At least not yet. If John wasn't going to tell him he would eventually bring it up.

"Tea would be marvelous." he replied, slightly smiling at John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 18, 2012 11:08 am

John nodded, taking the time he needed to make tea as a chance to think about how to break the subject with Sherlock.
    He spoke only when he came back to the living room.
    "Sherlock... I think Jim might be dangerous," he muttered, placing the mugs on the coffee table.

"I called him... and... well... he menaced me... he menaced.. you... I really don't know what... what he really wants. He is clearly insane though," he admitted, every word hurting him further.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 am

Sherlock looked at John worried when he said Jim might be dangerous, though he couldn't help being sarcastic about it. "I had no idea he could possibly be any danger." He said, but shortly after he smiled slightly.

"What exactly did he say? And please skip the boring part where he tries to explain he did this for your well being." Sherlock tried to sit up a bit more straight, causing him a huge shot of pain again, but he managed.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Fri May 18, 2012 12:13 pm

John couldn't help the hand that moved to soothe Sherlock's forehead when he saw him grimace in pain. "Don't move too much," he whispered, leaning closer to kiss his lips.

He sighed, thinking about what Jim had said. "He said he won't give up that easily, that he waited 15 years for this, that he gave you a friendly warning and he wasn't going to stay this friendly... and finally that I was going to hear from him..." he summarized quickly, he wondered if those were the words of a rejected man, or Jim was actually planning to punish them somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:24 pm