BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective

bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Job : Professional Burglar
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective Empty The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective

Post by bbcandy13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Alright, so! I have had the strangest idea plaguing my mind for a while now.

Now, I am rather hopeless at playing Sherlock or John, (Though I have been told my Moriarty is a bit TOO good... Not sure if that's a compliment.... Anyway!) but I AM good at making interesting plots and well thought out, rounded OCs. Least, I like to think so. Haven't had any complaints yet!

Now, my idea is as follows: There are rumors, hushed among the seedy underbelly of London, that there is a sex trafficking ring specializing in burlesque dancers, strippers, and those of a more questionable performing career. All the women that have been kidnapped have been trained in seduction, singing, dancing, and the like from their jobs. The perfect women to be sold.

Of course, many of these women have families. One of the women kidnapped is Abigail Marrows. She was an undercover FBI agent, having integrated herself into this particular show, known as the Black Diamond Burlesque, due to its high disappearance rate of its girls. The show is widely known and quite popular due to its beautiful dancers, excellent singers, and exotic dancing.

Her sister, Samantha Marrows(My character), was also an FBI agent, though she wasn't currently on the case. When her sister was taken, she demanded to go undercover to find her, but due to the high risk of emotional compromise on Samanthas part, she was denied.

Because of it, she turns in her gun and badge, and decides to go undercover on her own, in the hopes of finding her sister.
    Now, the plot is a bit rough, and any thoughts or ideas are welcomed! I am looking for a Sherlock and possibly John Watson as well. Maybe they are hired by another client looking for a different girl, and they stumble across one another, or Samantha is forced to go for help, since she is in deeper then she realizes and searches out the Infamous Sherlock Holmes.

Obviously, due to the more risque nature of this rp, everyone interested needs to be comfortable with the possibility of almost full nudity, sexy dancing, and the like. If your not sure what a Burlesque show IS, Google it. It's basically a high class strip tease, with dancing, singing, and strip tease. None of the dancers actually get completely nude, often times going down to panties and pasties.

Now, this CAN become romantic, but it doesn't NEED to. If it does, I'm not really looking for any sort of JohnLock in this. Again, romance isn't needed. Though, I won't sneer at Sherlock falling for a Burlesque dancer/ex-FBI agent.

If you are interested, we can go over the finer points in private, like who is kidnapping, why they are kidnapping (if its more then just a sex trafficking ring) and perhaps its part of an even BIGGER plot (maybe Moriarty DIDN'T die?). Let me know what you think!

Anyway, happy hunting everyone!
    jawnofthejam
    jawnofthejam

Job : Retired Army Doctor
    Hobbies : Blogging, making tea, helping Sherlock Holmes solve cases

The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective Empty Re: The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective

Post by jawnofthejam Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:07 am

I'd be interested! I can play John or Sherlock. My Sherlock account in allonsysherlocklove.
    bbcandy13
    bbcandy13

Job : Professional Burglar
    Hobbies : Reading, writing, piano, breaking into high security banks....(More information: See Website)

The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective Empty Re: The Burlesque Dancer and the Consulting Detective

Post by bbcandy13 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:13 am

jawnofthejam wrote:I'd be interested! I can play John or Sherlock. My Sherlock acont in allonsysherlocklove.

Oh, excellent! I still need a Sherlock, so his role is open if you are interested in it. We can discuss more ideas in a PM, which will allow me time to create an account for Sam.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:31 am