BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Hello. I am looking for a John please.

Khoshekh

Hello. I am looking for a John please. Empty Hello. I am looking for a John please.

Post by Khoshekh Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:39 pm

Sorry for the horrible title I am very new here. I am looking for an RP partner, preferably John who is alright with JohnLock. I rp 3rd person lit. The reason I am here is because I am currently working on a fanfiction and rping as Sherlock helps me right him better, however the sherlock tag on Omegle is yielding no results. If interested I am very open to various kinks and do accept smut. You can contact me here or through my email address: artemisthirteen at yahoo dot com. Thank you and have a lovely day.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Hello. I am looking for a John please. Empty Re: Hello. I am looking for a John please.

Post by Sherlock. Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:43 pm

Khoshekh wrote:Sorry for the horrible title I am very new here. I am looking for an RP partner, preferably John who is alright with JohnLock. I rp 3rd person lit. The reason I am here is because I am currently working on a fanfiction and rping as Sherlock helps me right him better, however the sherlock tag on Omegle is yielding no results. If interested I am very open to various kinks and do accept smut. You can contact me here or through my email address: artemisthirteen at yahoo dot com. Thank you and have a lovely day.

Hi there,
    Don't worry about the title, it's fine  Smile 

I may be able to write as John for you if you might be able to write as John for me. We would seem to have a mutual open mind. I have about equal experience in writing both but need more Sherlock time than at present. I'm also interested in writing cases.

Frankly I couldn't be bothered with Omegle the rp ends if you lose the connection but here you can go offline and your rp is still here to return to and carry on with at any time.

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy it here.
    Khoshekh

Hello. I am looking for a John please. Empty Thank you friend!

Post by Khoshekh Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:52 am

I would definitely be willing to try and write as John for you! And yes Omegle is quite annoying most days. I am open to cases, I love crime shows, and Hannibal so I'm good with as gruesome as you want to get or as not gruesome. Do you have a plot you would like to try? My current work has an... odd... plot line, I mostly just need help getting into character. Reading other fanfiction has helped some, but I think being involved myself would help more.
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Hello. I am looking for a John please. Empty Re: Hello. I am looking for a John please.

Post by Sherlock. Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:59 am

Hi. Have you got a plot for an rp with you as Sherlock and me as John? My John account is His-Doctor btw.

Aw, it'd be great if we can team up and swop round sometimes.

Gruesome is fine with me too.

I have a me as Sherlock plot starting to form very loosely yeah it would involve Johnlock and a case. PM me with your idea for yours if you have one and we'll get plotting to see if we can come up with rp's that suit us both.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 pm