BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Moriarty persuading John into working for him

SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Job : Sniper (working for an annoying idiot named Jim)
    Hobbies : Murdering people

Moriarty persuading John into working for him  Empty Moriarty persuading John into working for him

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm

So, I was being Moriarty. This was great fun Very Happy I enjoy being evil xD It's also very long.

You: Enlighten me. -JM
    Stranger: What the hell? Where did you get this number? -JW
    You: I have my sources... Johnny boy. -JM
    Stranger: Stop it. What the hell do you want? -JW
    You: Oh, I just wanted to have a nice little chat. No need to be so rude, dear. -JM
    Stranger: Rude!? You're a murderer, I hardly think you can lecture me on /morals/! - JW
    You: How cute. You and your little tantrums. How's life for you then? -JM
    Stranger: Lonely. Thanks to you. -JW
    You: Your welcome! It was my pleasure, darling. -JM
    Stranger: Fuck off, Moriarty. -JW
    You: Oh, you're so mean. I almost cried. /Almost/. Wink -JM
    Stranger: Why are you doing this? You got what you wanted. -JW
    You: Hmm... I suppose. And you're next. -JM
    Stranger: Fine. Do it. -JW
    You: You'll actually let me? That was fairly easy. But why? Do tell. -JM
    Stranger: Because I don't care anymore. There's no point. -JW
    You: Such a shame. Maybe you shouldn't have run around with a detective in the first place. You wouldn't be having this problem. -JM
    Stranger: Shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about. -JW
    You: Oh, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I heard it was your birthday a few days ago. And yes, I forgot. Terribly sorry. -JM
    Stranger: Fuck off. -JW
    You: I'll send you something. A little surprise, just for you. -JM
    Stranger: Whatever. If it's deadly, do me a favour and make it quick. -JW
    You: Looks like it's time to unleash the tiger... -JM
    Stranger: Jesus, stop being so dramatic and get on with it! -JW
    You: Don't worry, I'm sure my Sebby would be happy enough helping you out. He's an expert at these things. -JM
    Stranger: Of course. Because your pet is sure to do it quickly. -JW
    You: What if I just ordered him to make it slow and painful? He'd love that even more. You don't realise how much he despises you. -JM
    Stranger: Why would he? I've never done anything to him. -JW
    You: No, you haven't. But you were possibly the closest thing to our dear friend Sherlock, am I correct? And Sherly's already dead, there's just you left. -JM
    Stranger: Guilty by association, huh? Fine. Hurry up, then. -JW
    You: Someone's very eager. All right, if you insist. -JM
    Stranger: I'm not scared of you, Moriarty. I never was. You're just a twisted little psychopath who gets off on these stupid games. Well I'm not playing anymore. -JW
    You: Fine, no games. I get it. But they're just too much fun, I can't seem to help myself. And calling me a psychopath is a compliment, dear. It doesn't make me ordinary and boring. -JM
    Stranger: I'm not ordinary either, Moriarty. Because I beat you. -JW
    You: And how did you do that? -JM
    Stranger: You're giving me what I want. This isn't your victory, /Jim/. It's mine. Now pull the damned trigger. -JW
    You: No, no. I'm not the one pulling the trigger. I'll just make you wait longer, shall I? -JM
    Stranger: Then I'll do it myself. Either way is fine by me. -JW
    You: You're just going to give up on all hope? What if he was alive? I am, and you didn't see Seb going and killing himself. -JM
    Stranger: Because you don't have a heart, and I doubt that your toy sniper does either. You might not know what it's like to feel, to /really/ feel, but I do. And this is where it's gotten me. -JW
    You: Ooooh, now the truth starts coming out. Go on. I'm listening. -JM
    Stranger: No. You don't get to know anything. -JW
    You: Boring. -JM
    Stranger: No. It's painful. It burns, and it's worse than anything I've ever felt in my life, but it's preferable to being like you. -JW
    You: How fascinating. Very intriguing. I think I'll just go and let you live your miserable life, alone. -JM
    Stranger: Not likely. Whether you do it or not, I'm getting out. -JW
    You: I won't kill you now, I want to watch you suffer. It's terribly entertaining. But I'm sure you've given up and will do it yourself. What a waste. -JM
    Stranger: Well I'm /so sorry/ to be wasting my entertainment value. -JW
    You: I'm ashamed Johnny boy. I didn't think you'd just kill yourself. Ah well, I'll find other people. -JM
    Stranger: I'm sure you will. And eventually, you'll drive them to this as well. How very /entertaining/ that will be. -JW
    You: Oh, but it will be. Now, how did that last line go again. Oh, yes. Goodbye John. That bring any memories back? It should. -JM
    Stranger: Don't you dare. -JW
    You: I just did. Ah, his final words. Stick in your head, don't they? -JM
    Stranger: Shut up. -JW
    You: Such a shame isn't it? Losing a friend. But of course, he didn't have friends. Just /one/. How pathetic. -JM
    Stranger: I swear to God, Moriarty, I will hunt you down and slaughter you. -JW
    You: Ooh, can't wait. Is this a game? Oh, I just /love/ games. I'd like to see you try. -JM
    Stranger: Try? I have nothing to lose, and no regard for my own safety. I assure you, I won't need to /try/. -JW
    You: I just love your confidence. You're brave as well, aren't you? You were a soldier, of course. -JM
    Stranger: Soldiers tend to follow the rules, Moriarty. -JW
    You: And I know that already, I happen to practically /own/ a soldier myself. -JM
    Stranger: Of course. Because it's not enough for you to like someone, and for them to like you back. No, that wouldn't be good at all, because then you might start to care. And caring is not an advantage, isn't that right? -JW
    You: Of course caring isn't an advantage. But you never know. Everyone can change if they try. Obviously not me of course. -JM
    Stranger: Of course. So you wouldn't care if I found him, then? If I found your pet sniper, your toy soldier, and snapped his neck? You wouldn't care? Because I wouldn't. -JW
    You: You wouldn't dare. Besides, he'd have you first. He wouldn't have a problem with someone like you. To be honest, you probably wouldn't be able to reach his neck. Oh, I'm just awful, aren't I? -JM
    Stranger: You're worried, though. Reassuring yourself, not me. Interesting. -JW
    You: And is it really any of your business? You told me nothing, I'll tell you nothing in return. -JM
    Stranger: Naturally. I wonder, though. Maybe I could make you feel after all. Would you like that? Would you like to feel just how much it hurts? -JW
    You: No, in fact, I wouldn't. You can play games very well, I'll give you that. I never knew you had such an evil side. And here was me thinking you were cuddly and sweet. Obviously not. -JM
    Stranger: Obviously. You may have been aiming for Sherlock, but it was my heart that you burned. And that was your biggest mistake. -JW
    You: Burning hearts is what I'm good at. And I destroyed you John Watson. I destroyed that feeble heart of yours. Did it hurt? I sure hope it did. Because I'm not finished yet. -JM
    Stranger: Try all you like. But if you take the heart out of a soldier, what's left, Jim? -JW
    You: I'll go for your soul next. And I'll claim it. And there will be absolutely /no/ turning back. -JM
    Stranger: You will never claim me. -JW
    You: Doesn't mean I'm not going to try. -JM
    Stranger: Then you'll fail. I promise you that. -JW
    You: I accept that challenge and trust me, I'll win. I don't care how long it takes. I. Will. Succeed. -JM
    Stranger: No. You won't. And you never answered my question. A soldier without a heart. All that training, the experience, the mindless determination... What happens when there's no conscience to rein it in? -JW
    You: Why don't /you/ just tell me. -JM
    Stranger: You get a killer, Jim. A cold blooded killer. -JW
    You: You know, I wouldn't mind having you along to work for me. It could be interesting. You never know. -JM
    Stranger: Rather a conflict of interests, given that I'm contemplating your death. -JW
    You: If you don't want to, fine. But I'm giving you a choice. We could become great friends John. -JM
    Stranger: I had a great friend. You killed him. -JW
    You: Are we going to bring him up again? Need a shoulder to cry on? I'm sure you do. -JM
    Stranger: Why? - JW
    You: Just asking. No reason. -JM
    Stranger: You're a manipulative criminal mastermind. There's always a reason. -JW
    You: Yes, but you don't need to know that reason. Basically, I was only asking. I don't need a reason. -JM
    Stranger: Well I do. Give me a reason, and I'll consider it. -JW
    You: You're lonely, and I can help you with that. I have a few people that will help you get over it. -JM
    Stranger: And what exactly would it entail? - JW
    You: You'll be happy again. Forget about him. You'll make new friends. It's just that easy. -JM
    Stranger: And what would you get out of it? -JW
    You: I suppose just a new worker. No need to worry, I won't bite... much. -JM
    Stranger: You realise that I still want you dead. -JW
    You: Yes, but you can just forget about that. Come join me, you'll enjoy yourself. Never mind killing me. You could take your anger out on other people. -JM
    Stranger: Like you do? -JW
    You: Exactly. -JM
    Stranger: And does that work? -JW
    You: It works rather well in fact. Everyone will accept you John, we're all friends here. -JM
    Stranger: Rather a hard thing to believe... What exactly would I be doing? -JW
    You: I give you names of people needing murdered, you find out their location, find them and shoot them. Or kill them by hand. And the money's good as well. If you're having those sort of problems. It helps depression. Gives you a rush, it's exciting. -JM
    Stranger: I see. -JW
    Stranger: So when do I start? -JW
    You: Ah, so you're thinking about joining. How about you meet me at the warehouse just three blocks away from Baker Street? Eight o'clock time enough? -JM
    Stranger: Fine. I'll be there. -JW
    You: I appreciate it. Nice doing business with you John. -JM
    Stranger: Likewise. -JW
    You: Goodbye then. -JM
    Stranger: For now. -JW
    You: Of course. Eight o'clock. Be there. -JM
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal. Brilliant, isn't it?
    Hobbies : Blowing things up, playing with detectives...

Moriarty persuading John into working for him  Empty Re: Moriarty persuading John into working for him

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 pm

You are amazing, Seb.

...but I rather like being in control here. *smirk*

No, really. It's awesome. XD
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Moriarty persuading John into working for him  Empty Re: Moriarty persuading John into working for him

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Thank you! It's really fun being you. Hehe, I just had to. I felt so evil and menacing. I'VE GOT THE POWER! *starts doing retarded dance*
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 pm

*dies*
    You are my favorite person
    ever
    SebastianMoran
    SebastianMoran

Post by SebastianMoran Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 pm

And you, mine.
    king <--- this reminds me of you Jim xD
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh, honey, you should see me in a crown.

((HAD TO BE SAID, NO REGRETS))
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

Post by J Watson@221B Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Hahaha, is that from s2?
    JimMoriarty
    JimMoriarty

Post by JimMoriarty Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Yep. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:35 am