BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Job : Consulting Criminal

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 am

(( Yes indeed, Jim seems like a very jealous type once he want something/someone for himself. It makes sense. And yes, EPIC drama! Very Happy ))

Jim laughed out loud when he read John's reply. Typical. But it didn't put him off, he didn't think it was a pervert thing to do. Instead it was turning him on.

-Text-
    Naughty boy. ;-)
    JM

Precisely at the time they had planned to meet Jim went lying down on the bed. Naked. He had opened the door slightly, enough for John to reckon he could just walk true. For a moment he wondered why they never met at his place, but it soon got washed away by naught thoughts and feelings of lust.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty) - Page 4 Empty Re: It all starts one day, a few pints (John Watson/James Moriarty)

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

((By the way, John probably told Jim he is a doctor without really talking about the cases... do you reckon Jim told him something about the job he does? Or lied completely? or avoided the subject?))

John laughed when he received the message, he liked the idea of being naughty for Jim, he had never really been naughty, he's always been so bloody proper.

Now he really was looking forwards to meeting Jim, he felt butterflies break in his stomach and it was a bit awkward to realize he was quite smitten with the man.

He tried to keep those thoughts aside, he didn't want to complicate things and even though he knew what would make Jim scream in pleasure, what kind of drink he would have after a hard day's work, and a ton of other quirks and small things, he still knew very little about him.
    And this was supposed to be casual. Nothing else.

His heart was beating fast in his chest by the time he made his way into Jim's house, he knew he would find what he had asked for.
    He took his jumper off before going into the room he knew very well by now.

"Hello there," he said in his tank top, leaning on the door still.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 am

(( I think Jim would have make up a complete story instead of avoiding thing. Like perhaps he is in charge of a company or something I'll make something up.))

Jim didn't had to wait long for his "fuckbuddy" to arrive. He hated waiting most certain had told John he did. At least that wasn't a lie. He had been lying so much to this person, he sort of felt ashamed.

He had told him he was head of a secret service company. Which wasn't really lying though, he was head of something secret... It just wasn't a company. But John took it, which was enough. They never really talked about work though since they'd only meet if one of them had a bad day or week. They both wanted to forget their actual jobs and whatsoever. Especially John seemed to have that problem. He was always so blurry when it came down to his job and not meeting and his house. He even sneaked out in the middle of the night after he'd received a text. The next time Jim saw him he had scratches all over his body. Odd. However, not in order now.

"Hellloooo sexy." He said in a seductive voice as John appeared in the door opening. Though, he straight away catches the wounds. What was going on with this man?
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 am

John wanted to say he had missed Jim, but he knew that would be saying too much, so he bit his lower lip, walking closer.
    "It's good to see you," he said, taking out his phone and wallet and putting them on the bedside table.

"I see you granted my request... it is most appreciated," he said, sitting down and leaning down for a kiss, his hand already moving down the other's neck in a sensual caress.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 am

"Your wish is my command." He replied, wrapping his arms around John and pulling him closer.

"Not wasting time, I see." his own hands now busy lifting John's tank top up while his lips moved down from his cheek to his neck and back up to his lips.

His eyes locked with John's and the same lust as usual was readable. "Missed me?" He asked in a playful tone.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 am

John grinned against his lips: "I like that... I should wish for things a bit more complicated next time, might be exciting," he joked, hands already on Jim's chest, exploring the soft skin.

He hissed softly as the tank top was removed, it brushed against his bandage and it hurt.
    He ignored the pain though, coming back to kiss Jim again.
    "Did you want to have tea before?" he joked, even though he would never say no to tea.

The question drilled into John's head though, and for a moment there was a flicker of hurt in John's eyes. Jim couldn't know how much he had actually thought about it. About him.
    "You know I did," he confessed, trying to keep the tone jokingly, "How can I not?" he muttered, pushing the duvet to the side so he could see his body.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 am

"Tea is such a waste of time right now, honey." He said as his lips and hands still caressed John's whole body. He has missed him as well, as he became very fond of this man.

Jim was now groaning against John's lips "Complicated huh?" He said smiling back. "Like.. tight up? orrr perhaps..." He stopped right there as he noticed John hiss. "Are you okay? What happened?"

As he took a closer look he saw how messed up John's side was. He straight away knew it was a knife cut, he was into this business to deep not to notice that. His eyes frowned in what happened to be a confused and worried look.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 am

"Tied up would be nice," he said, before Jim's tone changed completely. Of course he would ask, John knew it was impossible not to notice how messed up he was. He had hoped though, that he could enjoy his night with Jim without worrying about what had happened. At the moment he wasn't even sure he could have sex like this though, his side was throbbing painfully.

"Let's say I had a bad encounter with a knife..." he said, and caressed the other's cheek, he just couldn't keep his hands off him. "I had to protect my friend from a not very nice man..." and it happened more often than not.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 am

"You happen to get into a lot of fight lately." He implied, thinking back about the first time they met. John did nearly start a barfight back then. Not to mention the times Jim had noticed bruises over his body. Well, others then those his fingernails or slapping would have caused. Serious injuries.

Jim flinched away from John's touch. "Are you okay? Is your friend okay? What happened?" Curious as he was he shot a few more question's John's way. This wasn't just a knife stab... And who was this friend of his why were they into stuff Moriarty himself was supposed to be in? It sorts of triggered something inside him.

at the same time his own phone buzzed. It was on the night table but he couldn't ignore it. "excuse me" He said, getting from under the blanket and reaching out to it. Of course... Molly wanted to know why he suddenly had to leave and when they could see each other again. Annoying woman, she could be. He answered her quickly before turning back to John.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 pm

"I am fine, it's not that deep, just a few stitches... it's a bit painful, but nothing major," he said, a bit touched by Jim's worry. "My friend is perfectly fine," Sherlock was always fine. As for what had happened, he wasn't sure he could say. If he said he solved police cases in his spare time, Jim would probably worry all the time.
    "I help my friend sometimes, and he is always in all sorts of dangerous situations..." he said, his voice trailing off when Jim moved to get his phone.

He frowned, and he had to admit it bothered him that Jim was not giving him his full attention. "Who is it?" he asked, he knew it was none of his business, but maybe there was no reason for him to be jealous and Jim would tell him right away.

((I guess more than a text, I could have Sherlock call John? So they can have a suspicious married couple argument? What do you think? It doesn't have to happen right away, it could be in a more delicate moment XD))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 pm

"Dangerous situations?" .... SHIT.
    Perhaps he repeated those words a bit /too/ fast and interested. He quickly corrected himself "I wouldn't want my handsome boytoy getting hurt more than he already is." It's a good thing he mastered the skill of acting.

He tossed his phone back on the nighttable and faced John smiling friendly. "That?" He gestured to his phone. "Someone who keeps annoying me." He whimpers. It was true. Molly kept texting him. Though he wouldn't need her much longer, he was almost done with her. He'd gathered so many information about this man already. He lived in a flat on 221b with some other male, his 'assistant' Doctor John Watson... He was extremely clever, likes to show off.... No time to think about Sherlock now.

(( Hhahaa yes please do so! Very Happy ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:01 pm

He laughed a bit, trying to be as reassuring as he could: "Nah, I am fine... you should see the other guy," or maybe it was better he didn't, the guy was dead. Not a lot of people realized this, but John was just as dangerous as the people he and Sherlock chased.

"Mm? Am I someone who annoys you as well?" he asked, hinting to the fact he often texted Jim at odd times.

He leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on Jim's lips.

It was right then that his phone started ringing.
    He frowned, he had told Sherlock he was going to stay out, so it made sense that if he received a call it was something bad.

He didn't really think as he dashed to get the call.
    "What happened?" he asked worriedly, standing up and pacing the room.

The next second he groaned. "No, I told you I am not coming home this evening."

He laughed in disbelief. "No, I won't change my plans to get you milk."

"Listen, you can survive one evening without me, just try, yes?"

Sherlock went on babbling and John sighed, making his way towards the door, searching for some privacy.

((Jim is welcome to make him hung up if you want XD))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Jim just sort of laughed John's comment off. Of course he knew much more was happening to this man than he'd tell, but saying to would only give away his own wall of lies. Though, something inside him was nudging him.

"You don't annoy me at all, honey." He said in a softer voice. "You're allowed to text me whenever." And gently he returned the kiss, ready to cut this crap and get on to some action.

Uuurgh what now? He thought as john's phone rang. At first he found it adorable, though after a while a fierce heat was building inside of his chest. He always assumed john had some kind of girlfriend at home, but this? John never met up if he wasn't sure he'd have a few hours off whatever he was doing. Clearly the person on the other side wanted john to come /home./

Without hesitating he followed john, he'd do anything to keep him here. Was he really jealous of someone he didn't even knew? Why yes he was! Naked as he was he skipped after john, slowly pushing him against the wall and kissing and licking his neck while he was still talking to the person on the phone. His hands were unzipping his trousers silently...
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 pm

"No, you are not allowed to wear another one of my jumpers, you stretch them, I don't like it," he said as he entered the living room, he looked up to see a very naked Jim coming towards him and he gasped.

"Ah," he whimpered as he hit the wall, Sherlock quickly asking if he was alright. "I am okay, just hit-" he bit on his lower lip not to moan.

He covered the phone mic and groaned: "Jim, I am on the phone," he protested, Sherlock still talking in the background.

"No, you twat, don't even try that! I don't want to find anything weird in the fridge again!" he protested in the phone, eyes wide as he looked at what Jim was doing.
    He wouldn't possibly...
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Uurrggh whoever this person was, he was in jim's way. John was still not putting down that phone. Well time for plan B.

Once his trousers unzipped jim started to kiss his way down, he lowered john's pants and trousers, just enough to get his erection out.

Without a warning or approving nod from john he places his lips around. It. His tongue flicking around John's tip. That /should/ do....
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 pm

"No, you shouldn't stay up to wait for me!" he told Sherlock, eyes widened as Jim fell to his knees.
    No... he wouldn't...

He gasped, the phone in a tight grip. "I have to go. Yes. Well. Bye!" he said and hung up, he didn't think he'd survive moaning into his phone call with Sherlock.
    He didn't want to think that it was peculiar Sherlock had decided to call and not text, he knew it meant something was off.

He could not really think at all at the moment, his head snapped back against the wall when he felt the other's lips around his cock.

"Bloody hell!" he moaned, and closed his eyes. "Damn, Jim... damn... that was so close..." he said, trying to put the phone on the nearest flat surface.

((ahah, that is the best way to get someone to hung up, I approve!! ))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Jim's hand cupped john's balls and started massaging them at the same time he decided to start moving his lips about.

His other hand he ran back up to jonh's chest to keep him against the wall. The only thing he could do was smile. He had won this /fight/ against whoever john was calling with. He had john back to himself and loved that idea.

He took john in deep throat for a few minutes until he felt he was complete hard ans swollen up. He released his lips from their occupation and kissed his way back up. "Now where were we" he groaned into john's ear before sucking his ear lobe.

(( Hahaha I know, right xD only thing my /dirty/ mind could come up with xD ))
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

John groaned and moaned helplessly, every single movement of Jim's lips and tongue made chills of pleasure run up his spine. It was the best blow-job he had ever received, and for a long moment he forgot about the call completely.

He started thinking again only when Jim pulled away, even though by then what he wanted was not to yell at him, but to fuck him blind.
    "You have been very bad," he muttered and took the other's wrist, man-handling him to bend over the nearest table.

"I am so hard I could die if I didn't fuck you right now," he hissed, running a hand down Jim's spine and parting his legs a bit with his knee.

((I love your mind!! XDD John appreciates too))
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

He let John leas him away from the wall without any form of protest. Hands still searching to touch the other man somehow. "I like being a bad boy" he admitted to john while his chest hit the cold table. Goosebumps covering up his naked body.

"Wrong day to die." He pointed out to john, basically telling him to wait no longer and do him right here and now.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm

John leaned over him, completely covering him for a moment, making him feel just how hard his cock was, just teasing, while lips moved on the back of his neck.

"You are very lucky," he said, one hand keeping Jim down, the other burying in the pocket of his pants. "You are very lucky I have a lubed condom in my pocket. How thoughtful of me."

He put the condom on and then positioned himself, at first he moved his hips against the other man's, his arousal brushing along the crease of Jim's butt in teasing.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:37 am

The warmth of john's body covering him felt welcoming. He felt john's cock nudging against him and john kissing his neck was nearly making him beg.

"It's a good thing yes, because I am running out of supplies" he smiled. It's true, the amount of condoms and lube they'd been using...

"John!" He moaned out, the teasing was overwhelming, he couldn't wait much longer anymore. He gripped both his hands on the edge of the table, hoping john would react to his pleading
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 am

John wasn't that cruel, or maybe he just was too wound up to wait any more. He wanted Jim, he wanted him now.

So he reached down his hand, positioned his cock at the other's opening and pounded inside mercilessly, growing at the feeling of the other's insides giving in to his intrusion.

"God, Jim... I just..." he stopped himself, he didn't want to say too much, but it had become familiar to be inside the other man and he loved every bloody second of it.

He grabbed his hips and started thrusting, not letting Jim take his breath at all.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 am

Jim screamed out in both pleasure and relief as john pounded in. He gripped his hands steadier onto the table edge.

He wanted to answer john but every time he opened his mouth the soldier trusted in and all that came out was a loud moan.

The table was rocking forward as their bodies met. Jim was used to having rough sex by now, but somehow it seemed the more frustrated one of them was, the better it gets.
    John Watson MD
    John Watson MD

Post by John Watson MD Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:03 am

Eager hands grabbed Jim's hips, keeping him still as he almost immediately increased the rhythm of his thrusts. He knew the other's body by now, he knew how to angle his thrusts, and he was quick to look for the perfect spot, pounding against it mercilessly.

After a while he slowed down, panting. He leaned on the other's body and licked and bit up and down his spine, while his cock came almost all the way out and then in in languid pleasure filled thrusts.
    James Moriarty
    James Moriarty

Post by James Moriarty Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 am

He kept moaning out loud with every thrust John gave. His nails leaving scratch marks on the rocking table. His eyes and jaw clenched together.

"John... You're.... perfect.." Was all he could bring out as John slowed down a bit. He shivered and arched his back as he felt john's tongue caressing his back. The warmth of it made everything even more pleasurable.

"Don't.. stop....more.." He begged and pleaded, not wanting this to ever stop. His own erection was throbbing. When John trusted it scrubbed over the edge of the table.

((Sorry for the late reply. I was out. Smile ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:16 am