BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 10 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 am

Joan was glad that Greg didn't like that. To say it was a test of sorts wasn't completely true, depending on the person and the situation Joan might have found that a turn on, but coming from Greg most likely not. She knew he wouldn't last that long, she could feel it in the way his body trembled and convulsed when she increased the pressure of her tongue and the force of which she sucked.

A moment later she pulled back, giving him a hurried and whispered, "I need you. Please." She could tell it wouldn't last long but she wanted to feel him inside her, truly inside her without a condom.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 10 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:58 am

Greg expected her to reach for a condom but when she didn't, he frowned. "Joan? What you playing at?" He protested.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:05 pm

"I....I..I need to feel all of you. Truly you. Just you." Joan murmured breathy but then steadied her thoughts. No protection = bad. Stop thinking you don't need it. "I....uh...s-stupid idea sorry."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

"Joan..." Damn, this is awkward, Greg thought. Pragmatic to the last he took the proverbial bull by the horns. "Okay, look, since this has arisen, let's talk about it now. For me to go bareback with you...it's okay with me provided you've got birth control. I think we'd know if the other wasn't negative for anything else. You're a doctor and we've been too close to each other, we'd have mentioned it, wouldn't we?" He reached to stroke her arm. "That you would want me that way...that means a lot, you know."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Joan steadied her breathing, letting the feeling of want and longing subside for now. "I...I started birth control a few weeks ago." She admitted with a defeated sort of look. She had started it after Sherlock had died, just in case....just in case...she let the thought disappear. "I don't have anything. I've always been overly cautious." She admitted, eyes meeting his, "And I know you don't have anything..."She chuckled with a slight smile, "I...I just want this closeness."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:03 am

Greg regarded her with sympathy for a moment before sitting up and pulling her into his arms, holding her close. "I think...I love you, Joan. Is it too soon to say that? I've always respected you, always felt...I dunno, affection I suppose, for the both of you, but never let it get beyond that. Now, though, I really don't want to let this go, to lose any of this. Bugger the fact that we're both mourning, we...I need this. I need you."

His hands slid down to grip her hips, anticipation for what he was about to do coiling in his gut. He lifted her, encouraged her to straddle his thighs, then he lowered her down, fingers splayed on each hip as she sank. He felt the jolt go through him as her warmth contacted his hardness. His mouth dried and he licked his lips, watching as she settled around him, as he entered her and slid in deep, skin to skin. "Is this what you want?" his voice came out rough, husky with need.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 am

"Y-you do?" Joan seemed shocked, surprised, all of the above. She hardly knew Greg liked her, let alone loved her. It was a comforting thought and a pleasant reality to realize that someone loved her, "N-no, it's not. I'm just surprised." She admitted, "I....I know I always respected you and admired you but.....yes, these feelings..."She trailed off and nodded in agreement, "I need you." She whispered, knowing she meant that both emotionally and physically.

She exhaled shakily as she realized what he was doing, Greg's hands sliding down to grip her hips and the want settled at her core. She straddled his thighs, more comfortable now than the first time they tried this. She gasped softly, arching her head back as she felt her warmth envelop his hardness, "Greg...."She swallowed thickly, trying to moisten her dry throat. "Y-yes. This is what I want...."She admitted with a slight, wavering grin as she teasingly rocked her hips against him.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 am

Greg took it slow, restraining his desire to rush. This should be savoured. "You like that, hm?" he murmured, rocking his hips beneath her. She undulated against him and he knew with regret that he wouldn't last long. He consoled himself with the fact that they had the rest of the weekend, so he planted his feet more firmly, then thrust his hips up to meet her, finding his rhythm and settling into it. He stroked down the soft skin of her thighs, restless hands unable to stay still for long. He looked up, seeing her eyes fixed on his. "Come on, love. Come for me again?" he challenged.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

"Mm-hmm." Joan pursed her lips trying not to let another moan rush out, but it did, almost a whimper. She continued to squirm and undulate against him teasingly before pushing his length deeper inside her. She gasped suddenly when Greg thrust up, his length burrowing inside her deeper still until her walls were clamping down on him fiercely, "Y-yes..."She panted heavily, swallowing thickly and nodding. She would. She knew he wouldn't last soon and she was sure she wouldn't be far behind. She continued to rock against him, soft moans and heavy pants falling from her lips, the bed creaking mellowly in the background.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

He tried to take it slow, he really did but Greg could feel himself beginning to lose control almost too early. ""Crap..." he muttered, feeling the familiar sensations rushing in to overwhelm him. He thrust hard, bucking underneath her, grabbing her hips to hold her there as his vision whited out and his heart hammered and he came hard, head thrown back so quickly he banged it on the wall. He hardly noticed with the endorphins coursing through his system. When he came to his senses, however, his head was throbbing. He giggled at the absurdity and then looked at Joan to make sure she was alright. He reached up a hand to rub his skull and said "Sorry, lost it a bit there."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Joan gasped softly as he grabbed her hips, thrusting up into her. She cried out steadily, long moans and quick pants as she bounced up and down on him, feeling the frenzy in them both. Joan shuddered once Greg tipped over and she rocked her hips harder against his, following sometime after. She saw him hit his head and she gasped in surprised, a laugh emanating from her throat as she chuckled, "Y-you okay?" She panted with a slight grin.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 am

Greg's laughter exploded from him, deep and happy. Yes, there were regrets, obviously, but he was the happiest he'd been for too long a time. "Yeah, fine," he said and rubbed his scalp where he'd hit it. "Nothing hurt except my dignity." He grabbed her round the waist and pulled her close. "Besides, you can't say I don't make you laugh. Oh, Joan, that was...amazing."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 am

Joan decided that Greg's laugh was one of her favorite's, just like how Sherlock's half-smirk always made her eyes rolls, the detective inspector's laugh made her giggle. "Want me to kiss it?" She teased, pouting and whispering an -aw, poor you- when he said his dignity was the only thing hurt. She lifted herself off him with a soft groan, eyes closing momentarily at the loss of him between her legs.

"You do make me laugh, you're sillier than you think you are. "She chuckled, laying down next to him and snuggling up against him, "Yeah? Well, keep up the good work." She murmured with a smile, kissing his neck and his jawline, "I...I can't express how much I like being with you, not just in this capacity, just this is a good thing. "

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 am

"Oh, this is a very good thing, but man cannot live by sex alone. What say we go out for a walk, do something together? We could visit an art gallery, not been to one in years." Greg smiled and held her close. "End up at Angelo's this evening?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 am

"We could go out to Angelo's tonight, I think I'm up for it." Joan told Greg with a smile, kissing his forehead and sighing, "I...I think I'm better prepared now."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 am

"Well, you won't be alone. Do you want me to stay tonight?" He tried to sound casual about it but to his own ears it failed. "I mean, please kick me out if you want. I don't expect to just move in."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 am

Joan thought about it. What if things went poorly with Angelo? What if they talked about things Joan wasn't ready to discuss? She would need Greg then. She would also need him if things went right.

"Yes, please." Joan told Greg with a smile, "I think I might need you here if things go poorly and I will definitely need you here if things go right." She pulled the sheet over her body and sighed.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 am

"Okay then, no problem." He leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek. "You want to rest a bit or get up now?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:16 am

"Hmm, I'm probably going to take a shower..."Joan groaned, sitting up and stretching her arms, "We might need to think of some ground rules for this..."She gestured to the bed and him, "I just....I don't want to mess this up."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:20 am

"Ground rules are good," Greg conceded. "As long as there isn't one which says I can't fuck you into the matress on a semi-regular basis. What did you have in mind, love?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 am

Joan rolled her eyes at Greg, "No, you can still do that of course." She got up off the bed and wrapped a sheet around herself, "Well, if you're going to keep your flat, do you want me there sometimes too? What should I bring? Do you have any kids? What sort of food do you like? What are your pet peeves? What are our work schedules? Do we want to disclose Mrs. Hudson fully on what's going on? "
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 am

Greg's eyebrows rose. "I think we might need a summit meeting for this one," he said. "You know, sit down with copious amounts of tea and notebooks. So, how about we get up, get a shower, and conviene in a nice warm cafe somewhere. We can chat there, about proper stuff. Like how I have twelve kids by four different women on two continents, I speak fluent French and moonlight as a male escort in Soho..." He chuckled. "And only one of those wasn't a lie."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 am

"Or Potsdam." Joan teased with a small grin as she opened the door to her bathroom and turned round to look at Greg, "That sounds like something I can handle." She smiled, gesturing for him to follow her, "Just to let you know, so you won't be offended later on, I may need to take some showers separately, not that I don't enjoy our time together, but it's counter productive to have you in the shower with me." She told him plainly, a teasing smile following her words thereafter, "Oh." She wrinkled her nose as if to be perturbed by his statement, "I knew you couldn't speak French." She gave him a teasing wink, "They call me Three continents Watson, you think I'll be scared by a little thing such as a male escort with twelve kids?" She joked.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

"Yeah, how did you get that nick name?" Greg grinned at her. Counter productive, hm? Oh yeah, he could understand that. NO showering together before work, otherwise he would be late, and more to the point, he wouldn't give a damn. Looked like there were more than a few things to list on their summit meeting agenda.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:40 am

"A lady can never reveal all her secrets." Joan said with a smile as she leaned against the door frame, "I might tell you one day." She teased, looking back at the bathroom, "You joining me or no?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 pm