BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

2 posters

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 9 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:47 am

"Oh, really? How about how long you'll last?" Greg grinned and grabbed her around the waist, swinging her round in his arms. "You want to make a challenge out of it? See how long either of us lasts? Personally," he growled softly, "I want to see how many times I can make you come for me."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Job : Consulting Assistant and ex-army doctor
    Hobbies : reading, solving murders, blogging, shopping, touring

Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade) - Page 9 Empty Re: Redefining Redemption (Joan H Watson and GJLestrade)

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:54 am

Joan gave Greg a pointed yet teasing look, "I can last pretty long. depends on what lasting means, how long it'll take not even to moan or not to come?" She said in a matter of fact tone before whispering in his ear, "I'm sure you can make me come many times, I'll just make it a little difficult for you." She grinned, pulling her face away from his ears and meeting his eyes. "Do you like control, Greg? It seems you do..."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:19 am

"I guess it's something I'm just used to," Greg admitted. "I'm in command at work, I take the responsibility I'm paid to take. I...might be willing to relinquish control, though, for the right person, Captain..."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

Joan smirked as Greg called her captain. Oh yes, she liked that. Usually she was the sidekick, only taking control when she needed to, but now, when Greg was offering control... it made her core ache with want. She could try. She would feel embarrassed at parts but empowered at others. "If you want me to stop with the commands, just say so. I'll be a little awkward and rusty with this, so, don't feel like you can't regain control again." She informed Greg, eyes meeting his, "Let me try this though." She swallowed thickly, "Strip." She said, expecting him to take a few seconds to react to her firm tone.

Once he had done that, she eyed him appreciatively. "You want me up against the wall?" She pushed her back against the familiar edwardian style wallpapered north wall of the living. She lifted her arms above her head suggestively, crossing her wrists together, "Like this?" She breathed. "I think you should wait until later. Right now..."She looked down at his length restrained by his boxers, "You should come over here and service me."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 am

Greg smiled. "I know we're...not exactly playing with this, but we're exploring, so I think we should do this right. A safeword, just in case, for both of us." His grin widened. Perfect. "Anderson," he said with a laugh. "I wouldn't mention his name during sex unless it was for some dire reason." He took a deep, but slightly shaky, breath. "Now, you said something about servicing you...sir?" he added.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 am

Joan's skin cooled when she heard Anderson's name come out of Greg's mouth. She chuckled and wrinkled her nose, "This'll be the only time I'll say his name."She murmured with a smile as she gestured for Greg to come closer, "Yes." She swallowed thickly as the warmth rushed through her in anticipation, "Here's your challenge. Make me come. anyway you know how."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

Any way? Oh, damn...which one to choose? Greg knew his expression must be looking ten shades of predatory right now. He advanced, stopped before he got to her, slid his fingers under the waistband of his boxers and eased them off his hips, slowly. He revealed his aching erection and took himself in hand, stroking slowly, letting her watch. He allowed a breathy moan to escape as he did so. This was going to be fun...
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 am

Oh God. Joan moved against the wall more as she saw Greg's lustful gaze. What was he intending to do? She raise an eyebrow as he stopped before her, his hand sliding down to his own boxers and slipping them off. The doctor swallowed thickly as she realized what he was going to do. "Greg...." She murmured, eyes meeting his, "You're such a tease."But, she was grinning wildly so and began to teasingly unbutton her blouse, just to give him something more to look at.

"Are you thinking of me?" She whispered, standing there with her hands awkwardly wringing each other, unsure of where to put them and tempted to put them on the man before her. "Thinking of your hands on my naked body. Even thinking of my mouth on you?" She decided to regain some control in this.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 am

[ You there? lol ]
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 am

(Damn, sorry. Been busy all day and late night. Need my bed too. Will update tomorrow. Hugs)
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 am

"Your mouth is sinful," Greg said softly, licking his lips. "I wonder if I can make you come for me just by talking to you?" He chuckled. "Probably not," he admitted. "I'm not that good, at least not with words. But...I know what I am good at." He smiled. "Sit down..." he reached to guide her down to the sofa, spreading her legs with his hands on her thighs. "You have a sinful tongue too, but so do I. I aim to use it on you now. See how long you can last."

He knelt between her thighs and bent forward, nuzzling the soft curls at her cleft. His tongue darted to taste, lapping and licking a stripe between the soft flesh. He parted the folds with his hands, exposing her softness to his mouth. Sucking her in, he swirled his tongue around, catching the soft nub and teasing it gently. She tasted amazing, musky and sweet, her soft breathy moans reaching his ears, spurring him on. Moving down, he allowed his tongue to probe her opening, then plunged in, licking her out, teasing and swirling.

((Sorry not been around. Out with the girls and slightly pissed tonight, so this is going to be the only post. Catch up tomorrow evening after work.))
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Joan smirked at Greg, "Sinful? Oh." She paused, slipping her jeans down onto the floor and letting her blouse follow, "Perhaps, you should have more confidence in yourself." She reassured him, following his orders and sitting down on the sofa, laying back and spreading her legs. The doctor felt the warmth travel straight to her core at Greg's words. Yes, he was very good with his tongue.

She shuddered, her legs practically trembling as Greg began to lick and taste her. She watched with lustful eyes as Greg parted her, exposing her flesh to the power of his tongue. She moaned softly as he sucked softly, his tongue swirling around her bundle of nerves and letting her come undone. "Ah...."She cried out softly when he entered her, arching her back a moment later as he began to plunge into her. Her hands slowly burrowed their way in his hair, tugging softly, "Greg..."She whined, "Y-you're right. You know what you're good at." She dissolved into a moan, panting lightly as he continued, "Nnghh, I...I...."She swallowed thickly, "I love when you do this. You look so primal. You make me feel so...."
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Greg pulled back and smiled up at her. "The noise you make..." he said, his voice rough. "So, how do I make you feel?"
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

"you make me feel alive again." She admitted sheepishly, swallowing thickly once more at the feeling of lust settled in her core.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:21 am

Those words touched him, humbled him and made him so very relieved. "Thank God," he admitted. "I am so glad I'm here to do that for you." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the soft skin below her belly button. "We should have done this ages ago, inspite of him, you know. I get the feeling he wouldn't really have minded, as long as everything went on as normal. Just glad I called when I did. I'm just sorry I didn't come earlier, I wasn't sure what you thought, what you wanted. I figured if you needed me, you'd call." He ran a hand across her hip, smoothing the skin, fingertips gently mapping the rise and fall of bone and muscle. He traced his fingers down, exploring where his mouth had been moments earlier. "Now, I aim to make you continue to feel alive." He paused. "Ah, but I said I would do this with my mouth alone, didn't I?" He had a wicked glint in his eyes as he bent down again, tongue flashing out to lick and tease her secret places once more. His mouth fastened on the soft folds and he suckled her again, listening for the moment when she lost control, when she tipped over the edge.
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 am

"I'm glad you came over here at all." Joan admitted with a smile, shuddering softly as his fingertips fell against her hip bones and the muscles of her abdomen. She exhaled shakily as Greg's fingers slid down to her bundle of nerves once more, "Y-yes, you did." She swallowed thickly, watching the wicked glint in his eyes and feeling the warmth ignite in her depths. She moaned softly once more as his mouth were on her folds, sucking lightly and letting her come undone. She felt the coil wind tighter in her depths before she came undone fully, arching her back and moaning loudly.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 am

He loved the taste of her. He knew he would never be able to get enough of her. He wanted, pure and simple. Desire rippled through him as he felt her come undone, as her breathy moans changed volume, getting louder as she arched back, body shuddering through her orgasm.

Oh, it was wonderful that he could do this to Joan. It gave him back the self esteem that had suffered through his wife's accusations and insults, her insinuations that he couldn't satisfy her, that he had no idea what a woman needed; her justification for leaving him and running off to whatshisname, the PE teacher. Joan's enthusiastic response was exactly what Greg needed to mend the damage done by his ex-wife and he hadn't even realised exactly how much damage she had done until he had Joan's softly writhing body in his arms.

He glanced down. He was almost painfully hard now. It was fine doing this to her, but he needed her to reciprocate, soon. However, he had entered into this role play and he would play it out, reluctant to let her down. "Did that meet with your satisfaction, sir?" He sat back on his heels, hands crossed modestly in his lap, awaiting her evaluation. "If the Captain pleases, I'm ready when she is."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:29 am

Shite. Joan hadn't felt this much satisfaction since her acceptance into med school and the downtfall of her popular friend Lucy. "Yes..." She moaned. It seemed to be the only response she could give to the detective inspector. She was glad that he had called upon her, had checked up on her, had made sure she was okay and spent the night. Regardless of the sex, she was glad to have him near. They were both healing. They needed to heal together and apart, they would know in time.

Her legs trembled with orgasm, her body writhing, arching up into Greg's mouth. She was panting lightly, her chest rising and falling with each shuddering breath she took. She wanted more. "Greg..."She murmured with a smirking smile, "It did. You went above and beyond the call of duty." She chuckled, watching him sit back on his knees, "You're ready?" She paused, leaning forward to grasp his hard length in her hand, "You're so hard." She whispered.

GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 am

Greg bit his lip and nodded. "For you," he growled. "Aching with it. I need you, Joan. Need you now."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 am

Greg's words struck straight to Joan's core and she bit her lower lip at his growl, "Greg..."She let her hand slide up and down over his length, letting the pre-cum slick up his muscle. "You need me?" She teased with a smirk. She let her words echo in the air.

"I think I'm done with the control." She admitted, continuing her ministrations with his length before she whispered, "Do you like it when I suck you off?" Her blue-gray eyes met his. She wanted to tease him just a bit.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:26 am

"like it? Understatement of the year on that one, sweetheart," he replied, gruffly."I love your hot wet mouth around me. You're good at this. Please...use your mouth on me, make me come for you."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am

Joan smiled as Greg called her sweetheart. With each low word he spoke, Joan felt her core ignite with more want. She loved doing this for him, making him want it, making him ache. Joan smirked at Greg, "I'll make you beg for it."

Joan assumed her new position, sitting on the back of her legs and instructing Greg to lay back. She continued to pump his length with her hands,letting the slick sound echo in the room, "I imagined walking up to you during a meeting and just brushing my hand against your cock, hoping you were hard when you saw me." She teased him with this, smirking. She leaned down to kiss the tip of his length before enveloping his length in her mouth, sucking softly at first.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 am

"Oooh, Christ, that's...amazing. Please...please, Joan, like that, just like that." Greg was aware he was beginning to plead and ran with it, knowing it would turn her on. The pressure as she sucked was exquisite, the softenss of her tongue on him almost too much to bear. He almost forgot to breath. He tangled his fingers in the short pale strands of her hair, .

There had been a couple of times...who was he kidding? He had imagined things almost every time he had seen her, when the two of them had walked into his office, when they stood close, when Sherlock had run off after god knew what and they were left in his wake, standing together. Dozens of times when he had felt her proximity and warmth, he had wondered, what would it be like to hold her, to feel her hands on him, to feel his skin against hers? What would it be like to get closer?

The illicit thoughts had fuelled more than one wank fantasy across the years they had known each other. He almost felt guilty about it and now here she was asking him to admit it to her, asking him if he had thought about her like she had thought about him. And she had thought about him, that way.

"Oh I imagined you alright," he admitted. "I used to dream about you visiting me at work and ducking under my desk..."
    Joan H Watson
    Joan H Watson

Post by Joan H Watson Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Joan pulled back, "You did?" She smirked, licking at his head with a grin, "Under your desk? Hmm..."She paused at a thought, "Would you call me a slut?" She teased him with a look before hollowing her cheeks out and taking his length in further, sucking harder and letting her tongue lash out against him.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Post by GJLestrade Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

"No, I never call a woman a slut, even during sex." He took a deep breath and blew it out as she sucked again. "Wanton, maybe. Slut sounds plain dirty and...just never turned me on to call women that." He sounded embarrassed, a little. But it had never done anything for him to demean and insult, even if a woman wanted it. He arched into her touch as her tongue swirled. "Ooo, yes, that's...that's good."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 pm