BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

5 posters

Salutations and Sultanas!... wait, what?

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Salutations and Sultanas!... wait, what? - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations and Sultanas!... wait, what?

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Oh and HEX is short for Hogwarts Extreme, a Harry Potter RPG site. It's amazing....
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Job : Scooting Between Sherlock and a Timey-Wimey Thing...

Salutations and Sultanas!... wait, what? - Page 2 Empty Re: Salutations and Sultanas!... wait, what?

Post by miss_saffy Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Ohh, I see!!! Very Happy I get you, now! Smile I haven't read the Harry Potter series in years!
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 am

Yeah, me neither. But I continually watch the movies and retain a lot of the info from both books and movies. Just got on HEX after being on Pottermore for a while, deciding now that I think I like HEX better and I wish I'd found it earlier. Not that Pottermore ISN'T amazing, but on my computer... And it kind of has problems. And there's a lot more you can do on HEX that you can't on Pottermore... Whee...
    miss_saffy
    miss_saffy

Job : Scooting Between Sherlock and a Timey-Wimey Thing...

Post by miss_saffy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:42 am

It sounds rather enthralling one way or another! Very Happy Very Happy I've heard of Pottermore before, but I'd never heard of HEX until you mentioned it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:48 am