BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

Heaven Can Wait

timjohn
    timjohn

Job : Fixing The Past and Building The Future
    Hobbies : Reading, Writing, SciFi, TV, I love science but was never much good at it but getting better all the Time

Heaven Can Wait Empty Heaven Can Wait

Post by timjohn Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

I am working on an idea that is in its infancy.

Sherlock does survive RF but only as a spirit who only, certain people, can see.

He is trying to earn his Angel stripes in order to get a return to Earth as a living being.

Naturally John can see him and occasionally Mrs Hudson (night-time after 6:00 p.m.) and perhaps Lestrade. He can also be seen, by (dogs, cats and other little furry animals most of the time) and he can be seen by  villains and Priests on the day of the month when he died. He is in a bit of a limbo but hasn't lost any of his deduction skills, snag is he can't tell John direct and has to find pretty crafty tricks to pass his info on to him. He can have normal conversations with John and can go to most places with him.

I will need very strong and experienced RPers in the main roles and anybody who needs to hone their skills in all of the other roles; which have to be strictly ACD or BBC new series.

I will probably play Sherlock or John as my friends on here have helped me to develop my RP skills and I feel a lot more confident...

Lets know who is out there and lets have a big cast... everyone is welcome, just PM me.
    (Also suggest characters who may be part of the plot, come on there are lots of people on the forum who have not taken the plunge)

OH and many thanks to those who have tolerated me during my RPing evolution.

"There are no such thing as Heroes, John, but if there were they would be my teachers on this forum."

Tim Johnson

[Timjohn]
    Wolfiarty
    Wolfiarty

Job : time-travelling-consulting criminal
    Hobbies : british TV shows, Comics

Heaven Can Wait Empty Re: Heaven Can Wait

Post by Wolfiarty Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:56 am

That´s pretty cool Smile I´m new here...I´m looking for a place to start ... can your story be funny too? And maybe Molly can see Sherlock!

-Wolfiarty
    timjohn
    timjohn

Job : Fixing The Past and Building The Future
    Hobbies : Reading, Writing, SciFi, TV, I love science but was never much good at it but getting better all the Time

Post by timjohn Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi Wolfiarty! I don't see why not, humour is a great idea, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in the idea.

Tim

Sydney-Harrison
    Sydney-Harrison

Job : Whatever the highest bidder asks me to do
    Hobbies : I dabble in a bit of everything

Post by Sydney-Harrison Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm interested I just doubt my skills, but I think I could do a decent Molly
    Wolfiarty
    Wolfiarty

Job : time-travelling-consulting criminal
    Hobbies : british TV shows, Comics

Post by Wolfiarty Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:44 pm

So lets just start this Wink I don't know about my skills either but maybe we can learn a bit Very Happy
    I would like to be Jim... I don't know about you tim Smile
    John S Watson
    John S Watson

Job : GP Ex Army Captain, Devoted Companion,
    Hobbies : Medicine, Law, Military Strategy, Blogger

Post by John S Watson Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am

OK I will play John - but we need a good strong Sherlock.

Perhaps we can wait a couple of days?

John (Tim)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 am