BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

RP Ideas...

Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

RP Ideas... Empty RP Ideas...

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:52 am

I've been brainstorming lately and I thought I would share a few of my ideas here if anyone is interested in participating.

They're all AU actually, but whatever. They could make it more interesting.

1: This one would mainly involve Sherlock and I call it, 'An Experiment Gone Wrong'. Basically something happens at the lab (it could be the first time Jim meets Sherlock or something). I haven't an idea of what actually happens, but it could be something as weird as them changing gender or into an animal from the chemicals released until a cure is eventually found. Molly; John, anyone can be involved I guess. I'm not being fussy with this one.

2: Not sure if anyone else here watches Supernatural, but the next idea I had was Sherlock and John are demon hunters and then they come across something they've never dealt with before. Jim would be the demon, but not just any of course. Challenges are always welcome.

3: Teen!lock. I would really love to try this as a change. It could range from them being as young as when Jim killed Carl (at age thirteen - or they could be slightly older) from them being at uni if you like. I thought it might be interesting.

4: And lastly, maybe some Potter!lock? I'm not so sure about this one, but I had it in mind if anyone is interested. Just wanted to throw this idea out.

Though if anyone would rather just have a Jim (or Seb) for an RP they had in mind, let me know. I'd love to do something else as well.

_______

-JM ♥
    The Consulting Detective
    The Consulting Detective

Job : Consulting Detective

RP Ideas... Empty Re: RP Ideas...

Post by The Consulting Detective Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 am

I LOVE potter!lock. But I'm not sure if I can manage school and roleplaying well, I have little time for the only rp I'm doing at already. But if you're into it, let me know!
    Consulting Criminal
    Consulting Criminal

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : Murder

Post by Consulting Criminal Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 am

All right. I'll put you down as Sherlock if I'm doing a Potter!lock. Though it depends on how many people volunteer, so we'll see how it goes.

_______

-JM ♥
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 am

I'll be open for the experiment, Potterlock, and/or Teenlock, Jim dear. What if the experiment had something to do with The Great Game plotline? Or as The Valley of Fear is notorious for being the ultimate challenge for Sherlock, what if it had to do with that? And he had to actually save someone he cared about through a highly dangerous experiment and then it goes...well...wrong? O. M. C. D., what about a HOUND plot twist? That would be amazing... Just some of my radical, silly ideas, of course. Don't have to listen to the idiot... I'm saying things I've just thought up myself since you mentioned this. And I can be anyone you feel like putting me as. I've got 30 million more ideas in the back of my head, if you'd like. Catch. You. Later.
    GJLestrade
    GJLestrade

Job : DCI with the Met.
    Hobbies : I hate these things, they just prove I don't have a life... Eighties punk, playing the guitar badly, having a pint at the pub. How's that? Oh, yes, being taken to dinner by the British Government occasionally.

Post by GJLestrade Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 am

Like the idea of Teen/PotterLock. What would you think about my version of Greg? For me, Greg would have to be an always-in-trouble punk-loving Ravenclaw rebel, plays guitar for the Ravenclaw Rogues (his band), as well as being a reknown Chaser for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. His hair is turning grey (mild family curse) which marks him as slightly odd. He's brash, is always to be found helping Hagrid maintain the motorbike of his (so he can beg a ride now and then), but underneath has a good heart and a rather compassionate nature contained in a shell that seems like he doesn't care. Usually takes care of first years, although they think he's going to bully them because he's brash and big and cool...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:03 pm