BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

4 posters

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Location : Mycroft: I'll be mother. Sherlock: And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.
    Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Role play, Fanmade Videos

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Empty All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

Post by ShonLecroft Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Thought I would make a single post with all the Sherlock based rps I have. My general pairings are Sherlock x John and Mycroft x Lestrade. Please PM me if interested. Im also open to new Ideas as well. Ive been dying to rp Sherlock for such a long time now. Also I would like to note that I am a RP whore and sometimes will do the same rp with a different member. It is not because I don't like the one I would have with you I just like to see where things could go with a different perspective.

Note: I desperately want to do the RP Tools of the trade (3). So please PM me if you would like to rp it.

1) Ok so my official First RP plot on here is called Downpour.

Based on the show Sherlock. Its rated M for Mature. Could get a lil violent, language, and sex of course.

Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes are both vampires. I got the idea based off one of my favorite authors Lynsay Sands. You don't really need to have read the books as I will try my best to explain the gist of it in my posts obviously.

I would play Sherlock Holmes for sure. I want my partner to play John Watson. Pretty much going to be following most the events in the show but of course with the twists of the book series. (again I will explain it all in a pm so you can get the gist before the rp starts) I would also like my partner to play Mycroft Holmes while I played Gregory Lestrade.

Their Mother Mrs. Holmes is going to play a huge role in the rp as well because shes the Marguerite (mother to most the Argeneau family and plays match maker) of the RP. I will mostly play her but my partner can occasionally take control of her if need be.

If interested please PM me <3

Position: Sherlock is Seme and Lestrade is Uke.

2)Meet Sherlock Holmes. He is a consulting Detective and is one of a kind. Hes a sociopath with a knack for knowing everything and anything about the living. Oh did I mention he can talk to the dead?

Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective for the living and the Dead

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. 814405

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. 814403

3)~ Tools of the Trade ~ AU Sherlock based RP. You know how Sargent Sally Donovan said that one day they would be surrounding a body and Sherlock Holmes would be the one that put it there? Well welcome to the story where Sherlock is the Killer.

Sherlock Holmes

Occupation: Bored Genius, He will do just about anything to stop being bored.

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Sherlock_by_boyoungbk-d3dkh4d

Gregory Lestrade

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Detoursmall

Pretty much it is going to start with Mycroft Holmes , who will omit his name at the time, Approaches DI Lestrade who had just welcomed his long time friend John Watson home from the war. He is going to help them catch the ever elusive 'Smiley Face' AKA Sherlock. No one knows anything about Smiley Face obviously. What happens when said killer starts to talk to John?

For more information and how I want things to start please PM me.

4) Cabin Fever
    Introducing A Sherlock Teen Drama filled with Humor, Romance, Drama, and of course murder! -dun dun dun!!- sorry excited.

Whats supposed to be a quiet vacation at the lake for our lovely John Watson turns into a Vacation from hell or is it? What happens when John's seemingly dull life is swept away by the whirlwind that is Sherlock Holmes. Chaos and Love ensues.

Name: Sherlock Holmes

Appearance:

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Sherlock_by_carrienloveyou

Name: Gregory Lestrade

Appearance:

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. RupertGraves

5)Hurricane

Pretty much Lestrade is responsible for Sherlock being in a whore house under the rule of Jim Moriarty. Mycroft loathe the detective for leading his brother to his downfall. Lestrade and Celeste Holmes were first acquaintances then became friends. Lestrades wife found out and Shot her dead and now the boys blame him. Sherlock sank into the world of drugs and Mycroft is making Lestrade help him fix it with the help of Lestrades friend John Watson. (My first post will explain a bit more but this is just a brief Summary. PM if interested and want to learn more)

6) Sherlock / Labyrinth crossover (the 1986 Jim Henson film)

7) Sherlock / Silent Hill crossover

Last edited by ShonLecroft on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Job : Retired Army doctor working at a hospital in London
    Hobbies : solving crimes with Sherlock

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Empty Re: All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Oooooo! Cabin fever sounds exciting! I can be your John if you like!
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Location : Mycroft: I'll be mother. Sherlock: And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.

All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment. Empty Re: All Sherlock ideas I have at the moment.

Post by ShonLecroft Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Would me Awesome. Generally I like one on one rps so If you were to play id have you play Mycroft as well. But if we were to find someone who wouldnt mind playing Mycroft for us i wouldnt be to opposed. I think it just gets kinda messy when your waiting for someone else to reply if they are on less than the other players
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Ok! I can be Mycroft too. Ehm. Not sure how hes gonna turn out.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:10 pm

I don't judge no worries. Remember they can be slightly OOC since this is obviously a teen fic. So if your really interested I will post it up with the first post right now. Hows that sound?
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:24 pm

My God, these ideas are quite in depth, and very original! I'll need to have a little think, but if you wanted to play Sherlock I can use my John profile to RP with you (John Hamish Watson).

I know this wasn't on your list, but are you a Supernatural fan by any chance? I've been looking to do something for a while that involves Sherlock and John fighting demons, XD.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:49 am

YESSSS I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!! My friend got me into it. Im on season 6 right now and watching them as we speak. Im a Sabriel and Destiel fan mostly

Also if you think you can handle Sherlock's part in one of the rps above I might be inclined to switch with you if you so desire.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 am

Hey there - sorry for not getting back to you sooner, been away.

But yes, I'd certainly be happy to play as Sherlock...I quite like the one about Sherlock being able to talk to the dead, and we could definitely tie in a Supernatural twist to that somehow. John should so get possessed by a demon!
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 am

Id so be down for that!! Now question is would we just want to have the supernatural element or would we actually like to make a crossover? And would you like me to start the thread or would you like to do the honors?
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 am

Yeah, we could have an actual crossover and include Sam and Dean in somewhere, that would just be so awesome.

We could start off by having some reason for Sherlock and John to go over to America. Perhaps a friend of Mycroft's in the American government who has a private case for Sherlock to investigate.

Then when they're over there Sherlock starts to hear things and have weird visions and he realises that people from beyond the dead are talking to him and asking him to solve their murders. But at the same time they're still having to investigate this private case.

What it if was this politician's son who has been kidnapped and they want Sherlock to try and find him. Perhaps the kidnapper has left clues or is sending cryptic messages playing a game with them.

And the kidnapper should probably be some kind of demon who has kidnapped the child to raise them as an instrument of evil.

I don't suppose you watch Doctor Who as well do you?
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:01 am

That sounds awesome. Id wanna atleast include Castiel because he's one of my faves! And of course I watch doctor who. Bowties are cool!
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 am

Ahh brilliant news. Well maybe even include a bit of Superwholock. Perhaps the politician's son could be a half timelord, or in possession of a pocket watch, and the demons want to use him to harness the power of a timelord.

Forgive me, I'm kind of in an epic ideas type of mood today.

And yes, let's include Castiel too, although I haven't got that far in the series yet so you will have to write his bits mainly.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 am

I've been in need of epicness. I've moved away from my friends in cali and this is how I make up for the loneliness. And I have no heartache playing Castiel! I don't want to ruin anything for you though so ill only tell you basics if you don't know. Your more than welcome to use my discription to start the thread. I'm on my phone atm so I can't start it. Not home yet XD
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:18 am

OK, I'll start one off then. Are you gonna write as John for a bit then? Also, do you have any ideas for a good title?
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 am

Yep ill def be john. Lestrade as well. As supernatural I'm use to playing sam and castiel. And as for a title umm.... seeing is believing?
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:26 am

Seeing Is Believing sounds like a good title to me!

And Dean is my favourite so that works out well.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 am

Whoot! And yes dean is awesome. Wait until you se how he and castiel act. One of my fave pairings. And have you met the trickster yet? Love him. Awww so wish yove seen up to what I have so far. Shoe gets soooo good
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:36 am

Yeah I'm halfway through Season 2, quite a recent convert! The Trickster has been in one episode so far and did some fairly cool stuff!

Anyway, I started off a thread in the AU section.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 am

Oh just you wait darlin it gets so good!! Bit dramatic but so very good. As much as it makes me sad probably should bring in cas or anything cuz major spoilers might insue and I wouldn't wanna ruin it for you.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 am

Posted John's POV to Hurricane thread. We can discuss on here if you wish.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 am

Either way works for me His-Doctor. Though I thought there was actually a section to discuss plots for on going rps? or am i mistaken?
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Post by His-Doctor Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 am

ShonLecroft wrote:Either way works for me His-Doctor. Though I thought there was actually a section to discuss plots for on going rps? or am i mistaken?

No, you're right, there is a section for that but Pm is fine for me actually.
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 am

awesome. that way we can keep our followers guessing with whats going to happen next XD
    ShonLecroft
    ShonLecroft

Post by ShonLecroft Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am

Another rp Idea I have.

I want to do a Sherlock rp Labyrinth style. I'm talking about the one with Jareth the goblin king. I know its a random cracky idea but i love the movie and I love Sherlock so I thought it could be fun to rp Labyrinth with Sherlock charries and we can even continue on afterwards with our own stuffs. Let me know if anyone is interested!
    J Watson@221B
    J Watson@221B

Post by J Watson@221B Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:33 am

Did you know, a real labyrinth is not a maze at all? It's just a big trail.

Sorry. Random information supplied by my Youth Group leader.

And that would be so cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:45 pm