BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

+3
MAHolmes
Sherlock Holmes
Dr. John H. Watson
7 posters

Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people...

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Job : Army Doctor, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers
    Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people... Empty Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people...

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Erm...So I'm looking for a male Sherlock. And please, I'd like to keep things reasonable. Nothing extremely inappropriate, no overly descriptive...stuff, if you get my meaning. I'm just looking for a general Sherlock, not necessarily romantically inclined role-play. But...The way I see it in my head, it will POSSIBLY lead to MILD romance. I'd like to just start off us meeting like we're supposed to and see where it goes from there. Plus, I'm unattached. Like Sherlock. And I'd maybe like some other people. Everyone else's gender would be normal except me and Moran and eventually Morstan. To be specific, I'm looking for a Moriarty who is definitely romantically interested in my John and a Mycroft who's also romantically interested in my John. But still keep all the characteristics of the BBC Characters. So...erm...yeah...
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Solving crimes, performing experiments, playing violin

Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people... Empty Re: Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people...

Post by Sherlock Holmes Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:14 am

Cool! So I take it your John would be a Joan then? XD
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Hobbies : If you count wishing I was back in Afghanistan every second of my life as a hobby, then all right.

Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people... Empty Re: Female Watson searching for a male Sherlock... And possibly other people...

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 am

No, no, not really. My John is a John, despite the fact that she's female. And it's a bit weird to have a female named John... Anyhow, so would you like to play? I've got a little bit more details on my Storylines entitled AU Sherlock...Technically? You can play anyone, you don't have to be Sherlock if you don't want. Plus, if you've already got a John I wouldn't want him to get jealous. There's Moriarty, Mycroft, Lestrade, Mike who introduces Sherlock and John to each other, and anyone who's kind of minor character that I haven't mentioned. And eventually Matt Morstan.
    MAHolmes
    MAHolmes

Job : A minor position in the British Government
    Hobbies : What are those? Ah yes, things with which ones spare time is taken up, if one had any. Between worrying about my dear brother and taking care of National Security, spare time is but a pleasant dream.

Post by MAHolmes Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 am

Oh, what a tangled web... Please, Doctor (will presume everything else about John is the same) Watson, you are obviously a very interesting woman. I've read your file, very impressive. My advice would be to fire your therapist, though. He's wrong. You don't fear the war, doctor, you miss it. You crave excitement, purpose. Obviously you recognise the same potential in my dear brother and your hope is that he can show you the battlefield that is London. Let me take this opportunity to warn you, though. He will never treat you as a woman should be treated. Do not look for softness or romance, he is incapable of giving you those. My brother is not one for the refinements of life. I on the other hand do at least maintain the proprieties, so, if you would care to come to dinner with me, we can become better acquainted. I'll send a car for 7 then, shall I?

((if you would like, I can be around for a little jousting with Sherlock as and when. I gather beyond the odd dinner date, your primary interest and interaction would be with your sherlock, so I'm happy to play Mycroft now and again--if you like him as I play him--as and when you need. I'm currently in two other rps, as Lestrade and Mycroft, so time is limited but fun))
    Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Job : The British Government. Walking database. Looking out for my brother, constantly.

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 am

Hi, If you would like me to play Mike Stamford for you I'd be happy to do so using this account.

I've also got a Sherlock account SH-221B if you like for when Sherlock and John meet/bump into the other Sherlock.

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 am

MAHolmes wrote:Oh, what a tangled web... Please, Doctor (will presume everything else about John is the same) Watson, you are obviously a very interesting woman. I've read your file, very impressive. My advice would be to fire your therapist, though. He's wrong. You don't fear the war, doctor, you miss it. You crave excitement, purpose. Obviously you recognise the same potential in my dear brother and your hope is that he can show you the battlefield that is London. Let me take this opportunity to warn you, though. He will never treat you as a woman should be treated. Do not look for softness or romance, he is incapable of giving you those. My brother is not one for the refinements of life. I on the other hand do at least maintain the proprieties, so, if you would care to come to dinner with me, we can become better acquainted. I'll send a car for 7 then, shall I?

((if you would like, I can be around for a little jousting with Sherlock as and when. I gather beyond the odd dinner date, your primary interest and interaction would be with your sherlock, so I'm happy to play Mycroft now and again--if you like him as I play him--as and when you need. I'm currently in two other rps, as Lestrade and Mycroft, so time is limited but fun))

O. M. C. D. That is absolutely perfect! Oh, God yes. Yep, there is the occasional joust between Sherlock and you. Thank you SO much. And yes, everything else about John is the same except two things which is the original gambling problem and being an alcoholic. And Tyler, I'd be thrilled to have you be Mike and the Other Sherlock. Technically, that's how the whole thing starts anyway. Is you and I meeting again before Sherlock and I meet. So, Mike and Mycroft, and the Other Sherlock are now taken. Who's next?
    Sherlock.
    Sherlock.

Job : Being me.
    Hobbies : Playing violin, research, annoying John.

Post by Sherlock. Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks it helps me to be able to use my Tyler account for Mike Stamford. This is my Sherlock account, obviously.

It'll be very funny this Other Sherlock meeting that Sherlock.

Yes, technically the whole saga begins with John having recently got back to England and passing Stamford who recognises John and Stamford takes John to Barts. I like how Stamford sits there with a smile knowing exactly what's going to happen.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:21 am

Eek! What, wait...there's two Sherlocks and they meet each other? Paradox alert! Call the Doctor!

Seriously, when did that happen? I missed something, didn't I? XD
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 am

Sherlock Holmes wrote:Eek! What, wait...there's two Sherlocks and they meet each other? Paradox alert! Call the Doctor!

Seriously, when did that happen? I missed something, didn't I? XD

It hasn't happened YET, silly. I see you managed to read the minimal storyline I posted after you said that. So, yeah, if you'd like to play The Doctor or Sherlock AND The Doctor, or whoever, go right ahead. I'd be glad to have you as anyone you like. But seriously, MAHolmes, I think I might be in danger in falling in love with you. You did it exactly the way I imagined this Mycroft being in my head and I didn't even have to tell you. Fair warning, my John is basically going to hate your guts as Mycroft. Anything I say as John towards Mycroft will NOT reflect on you personally.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:02 am

Sounds great. I'm in!
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 pm

All right, so we have The Doctor....And I guess Sherlock? I don't want to tax Sherlock Holmes with the responsibility of being two geniuses, not that I think you can't do it. But...I just don't want to be a burden on anyone. I don't want you to think you have to be my Sherlock for any reason. You know, if you're involved in other rp's, I don't want you to have to battle with limited time or anything. If no one else wants to be Sherlock, then I'll be extremely glad to have you. But open roles are Greg Lestrade, Molly Hooper, Mrs. Hudson, Anderson, Sally Donovan, James Moriarty, and some others who come in later; not on that heavily if you're concerned about time or anything; Irene Adler, Sebrina Moran, Seamus Dimmock, Tom Gregson, and Moriarty's twin brother James Moriarty. Yes, they both have the same name. Weird, isn't it? But that's nothing to a woman named John. If there's anyone I'm neglecting to mention and you'd like to play as them, please say so. I'm still having questions about Sherlock, so...Yeah.
    Sherlock Holmes
    Sherlock Holmes
    Admin

Post by Sherlock Holmes Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 am

Don't worry, it's fine!

I have a separate account for the Doctor, so it won't be confusing.

Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm

All right, then. Hoorah. cheers Houston, we have a Sherlock!(I can just hear you going, "For God's sake John, why are you up so early?" right now...) So, erm... I already mentioned most of the open ones, Matt Morstan I forgot is still open but comes in later. Oh, and somebody can play Harry Watson, my sister when she comes in. The other inspectors, Jones; Carter; Baines; all the ones I forgot. Very very briefly my friend Bill Murray pops in. And of course, there are all those characters that only show up for a certain case. Catch. You. Later.
    MAHolmes
    MAHolmes

Hobbies : What are those? Ah yes, things with which ones spare time is taken up, if one had any. Between worrying about my dear brother and taking care of National Security, spare time is but a pleasant dream.

Post by MAHolmes Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 am

Do we have an rp post for this game yet?
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 pm

No, sorry. I'll do it, if you like. But we still only have a small handful of people playing. In a rush, Mycroft? A certain consulting criminal might have something to say to that, eh? Smile All right, here. I did it. https://sherlockrp.rpg-board.net/t368-the-reality-that-doesn-t-exist
    MAHolmes
    MAHolmes

Post by MAHolmes Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 am

I never rush into things, my dear. You should understand that about me. My decisions are always taken carefully, my dear doctor, including and not limited to those I make concerning yourself. I merely wished to enquire where we were at, so to speak. I am a busy man, with schedules to keep. I have a vested interest in making sure that my private life does not interfer with my public one.

((on another note I might have a Moriarty for us, if I can pursuade my mate who has just joined. She's a veteran role player like me. I'll suggest it))
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Thank you, Mycroft. How...considerate of you. Or is that the right word? I hardly know, with you what's the right word to use in that context.
    Jim_Moriarty[CC]
    Jim_Moriarty[CC]

Job : Consulting Criminal
    Hobbies : shooting, studying, reading

Post by Jim_Moriarty[CC] Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 am

James Moriarty here, hiii. I'd be happy to play the part of lusting over the beautiful John Watson.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

Note: I'm going to be saying this nine million times throughout my time here but,
    O. M. C. D. !!! Thank you! Thank you soooo much!!! Very Happy Was that the right amount of o's in soooo, Jim? Seriously, I am now possibly going like this. I love you So James Moriarty has now been taken by Jim_Moriarty[CC]. The open characters are still on page one. I'm soooo happy, I feel like shooting the wall. Sherlock, can I borrow your gun? Razz
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 am

MollyHooper55 is now our Molly Hooper. YAY!!! And the open characters are Lestrade, Mrs. H, Anderson, Donovan, and the characters who come in later: Irene, Dimmock, Gregson, Moriarty's twin, Matt Morstan, Harry, Jones, Carter, Baines, all the other inspectors, Bill Murray is in and out, and if anyone wants to be a character who only shows up for a certain case; we'll be happy to have you. Thanks everyone who's responded so far! You guys are amazing! I love you
    Mycroft Holmes.
    Mycroft Holmes.

Job : The British Government. Walking database. Looking out for my brother, constantly.

Post by Mycroft Holmes. Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:08 am

Mike Stamford's part ends shortly and Mrs Hudson's starts so as we haven't got a Mrs H if you don't want to write her bits between you and Sherlock Holmes, or don't want to, I'll play her for you.
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Lord. If I wasn't so sure of how good you all were I'd offer my services.
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 am

We would be most happy to have your services, please don't be afraid to offer them. And I most sincerely appreciate the compliments, though I can never be quite as good as the real deal. Go on, please tell us what you were thinking of and we will happily put you in.

Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

Well... I was thinking you could use me however you see fit. I'm rather good at being whatever part is neede. I'm not perfect with continually doing super long replays but most of the time they are. I try at least. Wink
    Dr. John H. Watson
    Dr. John H. Watson

Post by Dr. John H. Watson Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 am

Well, that's quite the offer. Hmm, on top of having you in for when we need someone, what would you think of playing Tom Gregson? Now, as he HASN'T shown up in the miniseries, I've kind of got my own character description for him. Intelligent, nice, modest, handsome Smile. Small feelings for John at the beginning, but ends up really in love with Molly. And they end up in a relationship. If you don't want to, that's all right. I don't want to put you in a part you don't want to be put in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 am