BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

Searching for a Sherlock for some Johnlock slash!

IAmJohnlocked
    IAmJohnlocked

Job : Actress/Musician
    Hobbies : Sci fi, singing, playing ukulele, fanfic, roleplaying

Searching for a Sherlock for some Johnlock slash! Empty Searching for a Sherlock for some Johnlock slash!

Post by IAmJohnlocked Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:59 pm

I am oh so new to this site but already really keen to get started! So basically I'm looking to play John and have a few ideas for a slash roleplay with a Sherlock, so the ideas are basically:

1. John proves so useful in a case that it causes Sherlock to look at him very differently but doesn't quite know how to show it.

2. Sherlock has been going out with John for a while but it seems every time they get close a case arises, they both want to take matters into their own hands but just as John tries to Sherlock surprises him.

3. John and Sherlock have been kidnapped and think it is inevitable that Moriarty is behind it, through working together more than ever to escape, they realise there's always been something else there.

This can be as fluffy or smutty as you like, I've left the subjects quite open so we can work on them properly together and if you have any alternative suggestions I'd love to hear them!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:41 pm