BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BBC Sherlock Roleplay Forum

Be any character you like. It doesn't matter how many Sherlocks, Johns or Jims we have as we can all have slightly different usernames and RP using different topics. Just remember to name your RP topics so we can distinguish between them. Have fun!

3 posters

Nightmares (Open to anyone)

Tea_And_Deerstalkers

Nightmares (Open to anyone) Empty Nightmares (Open to anyone)

Post by Tea_And_Deerstalkers Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Sherlock lay awake, his eyes blown wide in fear as he stared into the darkness. A cold sweat covered his exposed body, the rest of his skin irritated by the sheets that weren’t his… This was the third time he’d woken that night, every time he closed his eyes he could see it, the hound’S glowing, red eyes, it’s long, sharp teeth…

“John” he whispered, not able to move to look over at his bed. “John are you awake?” He was ashamed of his voice, hearing it shake as he struggled to remain calm.
    His-Doctor
    His-Doctor

Job : Assistant to Sherlock Holmes
    Hobbies : Reading, Blogging.

Nightmares (Open to anyone) Empty Re: Nightmares (Open to anyone)

Post by His-Doctor Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm here." John replied quietly noting the unsteadiness of the whispered call. Unable to rest he roused himself to give his friend support. They were both going to be wrecked tomorrow if they didn't get some sleep but he didn't have the heart to tell Sherlock to try to sleep when he remembered perfectly well what it was like to wake from a nightmare sweating, and with a pounding heart dreaming of being shot.
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes
    Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes

Job : Consulting Detective
    Hobbies : Shooting walls, deducing crimes

Post by Sherlock-Alexander-Holmes Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 am

Mrs. Hudson had been woken at the faint noise of creaking upstairs. Assuming that the boys weren't getting cheeky, as it wasn't there division(hehe I could do lestrade any day.). She walked slowly up the stairs and into their flat. She knocked on there door and asked in a small voice, "Boys... Are you all right? I could put on the kettle and get you some tea. I heard creaking and whispers and thought maybe I could help?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 am